Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   If you could keep just one stone or crystal... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140940)

Sylmar 22-07-2021 02:24 PM

If you could keep just one stone or crystal...

... which one would it be?

This question popped up in my head when I looked at the stuff I bought and collected over the years. I love experiencing all the different energies. Some fit me, some don't. I still love those as a collector though.

At times I can get a bit overwhelmed when I expose myself to a lot of different energies. I've noticed that Lapis Lazuli is for me the one that always brings me back to 'myself'. It immediately feels like an energy I'm familiar with and I feel comfortable with. So for me: definately Lapis Lazuli but I'm wondering if more people have this feeling of having a single (or several) stones and crystals that they always fall back on.

FairyCrystal 22-07-2021 04:52 PM

What is like an all-time love for me is citrine, and white jade, and my light smokey quartz Leandro skull.
I'm quite attached and fond of most of my crystals, don't know how I'd have to choose just one.
Then my Leandro skull comes to mind, but I'd not want to say goodbye to my beautiful citrine point either. Or my other skulls, including the Phoenixes.

Impossible choice!

Castor 22-07-2021 05:48 PM

I have to think about that. Interesting.

Sylmar 23-07-2021 09:04 AM

I'm pretty sure that if I had to choose three it would be Lapis Lazuli, Sugilite and Mexican Fire Opal.

It made me realize how lucky we are that there are so many varieties and that new stones and crystals are being found. Earth really is a treasure chest.

PurpleCabbage 13-08-2021 06:19 AM

An Amethyst sphere 100%. What would the Sovereign's Scepter do without one? Balance is a necessary energy.

Namaste
-Jesse

Spirit Muse 02-10-2021 07:42 AM

I would always have labradorite or Amethyst, I just sync with their energy

SaturninePluto 09-10-2021 11:10 PM

I am fond of my smoky quartz and a snowflake obsidian heart my friend gave me. Gray snowflakes.

However I am also very fond of all the stones my friend has given me, and I couldn't find myself giving them away.

I also am very fond of citrine and stone pendulum, one of which is a favorite citrine piece.

Lucky 1 12-10-2021 02:10 AM

It would defintley be a piece of polished malachite for me

Traveler 12-10-2021 05:21 PM

I couldn't do it!! I have had a fondness for rocks and crystals since I was a young child. I love my rocks and crystals!! I have a special fondness for crystal clusters, though.

BigJohn 15-10-2021 05:30 AM

For me, if I could only have one item, I would prefer none.

Crystals come and go all the time for me but what I really like doing is crossing paths with other crystals/stones, etc. That really makes my day.