Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channelled Messages for Light Workers (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   The Golden age has begun :) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24632)

Topaz 28-10-2011 05:14 PM

The Golden age has begun :)

http://Stevebeckow.com/2011/10/scott...he-human-race/

Well I found the above in my email box and thought I would share x

There's definitely stillness and peace in the cold autumn air x Any thoughts ?:wink:

b3yond33 04-12-2011 10:26 AM

Thanks for sharing. I believe in what was said...it is really exciting. No more lies and darkness, only truth and light. It has been long overdue. Can't wait for the changes to take place. We are going to be free and live in peace!

mattie 04-12-2011 12:29 PM

Much Rings True, Some Doesn't

There's allot of the message at the start & end that rings true & has the right tone, but the middle segues a bit too much into politics & conspiracy theory stuff. It may be that the channeler interjected their POV into the message in the middle.

thunderseed 04-12-2011 08:16 PM

the golden age is not here yet... there is still much upheaval yet to come, and many more shifts. And it certainly is not the beginning either, shifts started becoming "noticeable" years ago. This time has been waiting to happen since the beginning of time.

krishna 04-12-2011 08:25 PM

2012 will be the start of this long overdue Golden age you have all been waiting for.
Peace light and patience.
Krishna.

TruthSayer 18-01-2013 07:21 PM

I agree with Thunderseed.

The Golden Age begins AFTER The End Times are completed. Take care of your soul and you will be on Earth in The Golden Age, living with ascended masters and performing miracles of love, like breathing air. How do you take care of your soul? Intend to help and never harm another person. I believe that all of the Great Masters advice this.

12/21/2012 was the beginning of The Shift. The Shift is occurring now and for a few years. Souls are being moved so that they are relating to other souls just like themselves. Then, all hell will break loose on the haters as their karma returns to them, and spiritual safety will be granted to the lovers in The End Times. Peace out.

Quagmire 25-02-2013 06:42 PM

I have heard one place that the shift already started back in 1850 and to all of us still here on Earth: we are all ascended masters, we just have to stop degrading ourselves by thinking of others as better :D but instead as equals...

the Unicorn 02-01-2015 10:53 PM

We are all one, always have been, always will be.

Thank you so much for sharing!
The author says that it'll take weeks or months, but we're in for a longer ride. It will take years, but it's so exciting in any case!

Also, one of the linked articles triggered some memory-like feelings, something I've been wanting for quite a while now, thank you so much, it was such an enormous help to me!

Tranquil_Tides 25-05-2015 12:29 PM

I hope the original post is true, but honestly I've only seen everything getting worse. For example, some of the worst mass murders and terrorist attacks in recorded history have happened during the last 2-3 years. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention specific examples here, so I won't.

gravitysrainbow 30-05-2015 03:15 AM

In terms of the Iron, Bronze, Silver, Golden ages, I watched a documentary that pointed towards us being in the Bronze age right now. That'd make sense, because we've made a lot of technological advances and discoveries in the last thousand years, but we still operate - for the most part - on a primitive level mentally and emotionally. When I say we, I mean in a global sense. Not everyone, but a majority. :) I think when people start realizing their soul missions, whether it be light working or something else, it not only benefits the one, it benefits all. I think it also speeds up the process in creating a better world. So it's good when so many people can initiate that journey and take that path.