Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Something Good That Happened Today (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120699)

ocean breeze 24-02-2018 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Renew

I do love dancing~

We had a dance off today. You need to show me how to dance so i can be more prepared next time. :tongue:

How was Zumba?

Had a good training session today. I feel very blessed. I was worried yesterday if my legs would pull through but i persevered. I feel very happy and blessed. I will continue this path.

Ahriman 24-02-2018 08:19 PM

The weather is nice and warm and sunny where I live, that's a very good thing :)

PureDevotionGirl 15-05-2020 06:55 PM

TODAY, I found out a picture on my phone was based on my second favorite movie, My Own Private Idaho! It made me really happy because the artists are Japanese, and it just shows love and art don't know borders and can't be separated by language. It made me feel universally connected.

GlitterRose 12-09-2020 05:42 AM

My fence blew down.

Why is that a good thing?

It made me think that it could have been my roof. That led me to thinking that even if it was...I have a roof, and that means I have a home and a place to lay my head. A lot of people don't have these things...especially right now. So that made me feel thankful, and also to think of others in need and how I might be able to help them. That led to some action to help others.

And that was a good thing.

Honza 12-09-2020 09:44 AM

Something turned up in the post that I was waiting for.

Elfin 12-09-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitterRose
My fence blew down.

It made me think that it could have been my roof. That led me to thinking that even if it was...I have a roof, and that means I have a home and a place to lay my head. A lot of people don't have these things...especially right now. So that made me feel thankful, and also to think of others in need and how I might be able to help them. That led to some action to help others.

My sentiments exactly in similar situations...!!....And what happened to me today that was good?.. I woke up, living and breathing , another day to spend with my loved ones... ( Plus 2 hours of catch up with my favourite soap on TV..!!) ...

Golden Angel 29-11-2020 07:58 PM

To spend a day relaxing and playing with my various decks of Tarot and Oracle cards.

BigJohn 29-11-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

My fence blew down.

Nice Post!

Most people never see the good coming from something that is perceived as 'bad'.

As for me, I picked up the bulky, dead 'trunks' of some of my plants that died this year. As I was doing that today, I realized how much I have learned in how to grow those plants.

serenebluehills 02-12-2020 05:20 AM

Quote:

My fence blew down.

This is just beautiful, GlitterRose! You have such a beautiful heart. :hug:

Something good (and beautiful) that happened today is finding this thread! :smile:

Blessings,
serene

BigJohn 02-12-2020 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
My sentiments exactly in similar situations...!!....And what happened to me today that was good?.. I woke up, living and breathing , another day to spend with my loved ones... ( Plus 2 hours of catch up with my favourite soap on TV..!!) ...

Being you almost 'kicked the bucket'..........
I can see why you are so happy to be alive.

That was one .adventure. you will not forget.