Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   How do you do affirmations for being more in tune with a good state of vibration? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141362)

CosmicWonder 02-09-2021 03:41 PM

How do you do affirmations for being more in tune with a good state of vibration?

Hii,

How long do you do affirmations? I just tried it for a few moments. It’s harder than it looks. Shows it’s important.. how long should I become capable of doing it? I guess 20 minutes to and hour besides and hour meditation would be beneficial. Everyday. Am I right about that?

How do you “train” your affirmations? Do you speak them slowly for example? Or are you trying to uplift your feels at the same time?

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Sojourner2013 12-09-2021 05:23 PM

Hi CosmicWonder,
I wear a bracelet or ring for the visual reminder to state throughout the day the following affirmation:

I am beautiful, safe, and magnetic to all things good and blessed.

This will raise your vibration through self-acceptance (“I’m beautiful”), confident (“I’m safe”), and high-vibrational (“I’m magnetic”). Repeat until you manifest easily. Best wishes!😁

Native spirit 12-09-2021 08:40 PM

Affirmations work differently for everyone. some say them for months before they see a change. others are quicker.
Always say an affirmation with pure intent.

Namaste

ScientificExplorer 12-09-2021 09:43 PM

Step 1 Understand Basic Reality:

- We're Vibrational beings in a Vibrational universe.

- This world is truly proven to be "digital" with quantum physics

- Materialism is just proven to be flawed and wrong.

- The people who keep worshipping matter... lives very mundane lives in their own prison of limitation, stagnation, depression, fear, and anxiety

- We're immortal creative beings with total freedom of our creative abilities (if you have out-of-body experiences, you manifest at instant thoughts!)

- We're here to have a GREAT time and fun creating our own dream life and heaven on earth.

Step 2 The Best Book

Read the book "ask and it's given" every night before sleep, and upon waking up (to get unconscious magic)

Step 3 Emotions as your guide:

You have to feel the high emotional excitement in anticipation when you say the affirmation. That's the basic.
---
Seriously it is so funny how this reality works.

No matter how intelligent, smart, rational you think you are with you own ideas, concepts, conclusions and beliefs.

If you're not vibrationally positive about what you want, what you desire, what you seek to happen...It's just not going to happen - BECAUSE REALITY WORKS BY VIBRATIONS!

Think about all of the weight loss programs, make money programs, muscle building programs, relationship programs, success programs, and education about ANY and EVERY thing you think off.

And yet only few few few few few people seem to manage to get success

why?

Because is not about the intelligence, it's about the vibration you have with it!

* That's how you get ANYTHING you want in ANY REALITY. Period.

* That's how you will have an OUTRAGEOUS JOY in life (which then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy)

* That's how you can truly help people in the world

* That's how you can live a HAPPY LIFE FOREVER (in any reality)

* That's how you can get ANYTHING DONE easily and enjoying (even if it's 15 hours a day - you will love every minute of it)

* That's how true FREEDOM, LIBERATION, POWER, AND JOY works forever and forever

All about understanding the law of vibration.

We are immortal creative beings, in vibrational reality. Have an out of body experience and you will find that's true

Miss Hepburn 12-09-2021 09:51 PM

:smile: Good one, SE.

CosmicWonder 13-09-2021 07:18 AM

Hii all. Thanks.

SE, I’m connected to the astral and my thoughts do certainly not cause the major changes or manifest “instantly”. It’s far more complicated and different. Also Abraham talks about the importance of the physical, not of how it’s not important or should be neglected.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Antilope 17-09-2021 02:12 PM

Loving-Kindness meditation afirmation

May I be safe
May I be healthy
May I be happy
May I be at ease
May I be filled with loving-kindness
May I be peaceful

There are different styles over the web you should check it out.

CosmicWonder 17-09-2021 02:39 PM

Thanks Antilope,

Simple yet with potential

Lorelyen 17-09-2021 10:07 PM

Understand what you're trying to do which is to drill a change of state into your 'subconscious' (so the term is often used here).
You need to repeat your affirmation many times (let's say 40 times per day, 20 before you arise, 20 before you go to sleep).

If you can at other times as well, all to the good.

So an affirmation has to be fairly short. If it takes longer than a minute to repeat that's too long. Keep it to one idea (at first anyway) and when you can supplement it with visualisation. See yourself in the state you want to be.

The idea is that over the weeks / months it'll start changing your approach/behaviour/whatever in subtle ways.

Don't give up when the results aren't immediate.

So for your aim, construct an affirmation around ideas that manifest this 'better state of vibration'.
As Native Spirit says, believe it's achievable 100%. So make sure it's practicable.

Ewwerrin 18-09-2021 08:10 AM

Here's my affirmation, I repeat it for about 6.47 seconds:

I don't have to keep doing affirmations, in order for all to be well.