Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Exploring The Earth (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130707)

ocean breeze 21-02-2021 07:05 AM

ocean breeze 27-02-2021 07:23 AM

Buy the new ocean breeze hand soap. You too can have freshly clean spiritual hands with the new ocean breeze hand soap. If you can't find it, its because it sold out. So buy quickly.

Elfin 27-02-2021 07:44 AM

Wow...
Nah... Forget the hand soap. It's all sold out LOL.... ( Really??? You bought it ALL???!!!!!)..... But anyway, what was I saying?
Oh yeah... I remember..
I'll have 12 dozen of the dark chocolate bars please ..
Oohhh you can't beat plain chocolate... It's really good for you. 1,000percent cocoa...one of your 9 a day !!!! That's ok. I just eat 9 bars a day.... Job done. Who knew I was so healthy ?

ocean breeze 27-02-2021 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Wow...
Nah... Forget the hand soap. It's all sold out LOL.... ( Really??? You bought it ALL???!!!!!)..... But anyway, what was I saying?
Oh yeah... I remember..
I'll have 12 dozen of the dark chocolate bars please ..
Oohhh you can't beat plain chocolate... It's really good for you. 1,000percent cocoa...one of your 9 a day !!!! That's ok. I just eat 9 bars a day.... Job done. Who knew I was so healthy ?

Enjoy. :D

Altair 27-02-2021 10:24 PM

Helpful practical tips right there. An Ocean Breeze hand soap and some chocolate bars. Anything else one needs in times like these?

Elfin 28-02-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Enjoy. :D

...Whoa.. dark chocolate heaven... Thank you.... Oh it's so lovely. In fact it's so lovely they should make milk chocolate illegal. There's only one kind of chocolate that matters .... yummy in my tummy !!!!

Elfin 28-02-2021 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
Helpful practical tips right there. An Ocean Breeze hand soap and some chocolate bars. Anything else one needs in times like these?

...nope... Just the dark choc. ( That's the secret ingredient in our famous choccy cakes that you love.... Dark chocolate and hand soap LOL...)....

ocean breeze 01-03-2021 02:42 AM

Hopefully we all have everything we need to fulfill what we want to fulfill whether its just to enjoy life or grow as a person. Or both.

But, you both are more than welcome to help yourself to some pumpkin pie. :D

Elfin 01-03-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Hopefully we all have everything we need to fulfill what we want to fulfill whether its just to enjoy life or grow as a person. Or both.

But, you both are more than welcome to help yourself to some pumpkin pie. :D

....LOL...Thank you..!!!!
Oh my goodness... Pumpkin pie !
I obviously have heard of this so often... An American thing !!.... Ocean , don't know if you're American , but I have never ever tasted pumpkin pie.
Is it nice ?...

bobjob 01-03-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
....LOL...Thank you..!!!!
Oh my goodness... Pumpkin pie !
I obviously have heard of this so often... An American thing !!.... Ocean , don't know if you're American , but I have never ever tasted pumpkin pie.
Is it nice ?...

I love 'punkin' (pumpkin) pie and pumpkin bread/cake. I haven't seen it here in the UK though..... Same with cornbread - to die for!