Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Do you have a ghost that moves or hides stuff ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146623)

desert rat 09-05-2023 02:12 PM

Do you have a ghost that moves or hides stuff ?

Over the years I have a number of posts on this forum and a few other forums discribing items that were moved or hidden . I just woundered how common this is . For me I find it interesting . There just having a bit of fun . Saying I am still hear watching you .

blackraven 10-05-2023 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
Over the years I have a number of posts on this forum and a few other forums discribing items that were moved or hidden . I just woundered how common this is . For me I find it interesting . There just having a bit of fun . Saying I am still hear watching you .

desert rat - At my previous house, paintings and photos would fly off the wall, which was quite unnerving, however, I've had a 60 pound jade tree picked up from the edge of my painting room and dropped dead center in the room. But the scariest of all was when my bed was picked up off the floor, I kid you not. Luckily, after living there 17 years, I moved to a house that doesn't have benevolent energy lurking about.

AngelBlue 12-05-2023 10:55 AM

Oh goodness and YES . My twin sister in spirit moves my stuff literally before my eyes and I KNOW it's her . She's so mischievous and naughty sometimes .

Miss Hepburn 12-05-2023 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackraven
But the scariest of all was when my bed was picked up off the floor, I kid you not.

People reading here ...this stuff REALLY happens. And yes, it is VERY scary.
(Never happened to me, btw....to friends)
I found out they may want attention and even like you :)...not tying to terrify you.

txsha 12-05-2023 09:08 PM

Wow, some of these experiences are intense! Mine have been more subtle. I have felt them touching my back, or legs. Sitting on the bed next to me. It has always felt comforting though. I can tell they are trying to support me in that moment.

There have been some times when they are more mischievous. Like making our electric razor turn on by itself or a towel fall off that shouldn't have :D

Those ones are more creepy, but usually just in good fun. They often just want a chat or attention is all

desert rat 15-05-2023 02:15 PM

My ghost (s) just hides stuff. Never had any thing thrown. I wounder if the ghost throwing stuff might be a human created thought form instead. I have had a ghost mess with my volt meter a few times. ( gave me an over range reading with out being hooked up) On different jobs. Many years ago I had a ghost prevent a evap cooler from working correctly. (A costumer not mine) I will post the events as another post if asked.

blackraven 23-05-2023 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
People reading here ...this stuff REALLY happens. And yes, it is VERY scary.
(Never happened to me, btw....to friends)
I found out they may want attention and even like you :)...not tying to terrify you.

Thank you for the acknowledgement, Miss H. I'm not trying to scare anyone here, just being honest. All too often when one experiences such things they are labeled negatively. I felt it was safe to make this post in this area of the forum. :hug3:

Dude111 23-05-2023 07:12 PM

No we arent scared,we love spirits and all..........

desert rat 23-05-2023 07:29 PM

Again, I find it interesting and amusing, a ghost that just hides stuff. I don't find it scary. The idea that we get to have an afterlife. Even if it's a life of messing with others. To me the idea that we only get one life and nothing else after that is scary.

AngelBlue 24-05-2023 02:59 PM

Yes I agree desert rat.
Far scarier to think there is nothing after we're gone.
To imagine there's just blackness and nothing else is unthinkable.
I Love my mischievous sibling and other loved ones when they visit. Proof they are always with us no matter what.
I try to explain it to people to think of them not as "desceased", but as emigrated .