Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   What is your simplest pleasure? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137791)

Heightend-Awareness 05-11-2020 11:37 PM

What is your simplest pleasure?

Mine is to sit on our front deck with a cup of green tea overlooking the vista of valleys, hills and native bush with the abundance of native birds occasioning their presence while I contemplate over many thoughts and sigh with contentment.

ant 06-11-2020 04:03 AM

I'd have to say gardening for me.

Didn't realize it till recently.

I get a kick out of transforming my garden,

And watching plants grow from seed.

It's taught me patience too,

As much i'd love to see my garden finished,

I now appreciate the journey,not the destination.: )

Ps.Oh and Cooking is a close second.

But i enjoy the destination,as much the journey.: p

Golden Angel 30-01-2021 05:07 PM

Mine is crafting, I love making things from scratch or up-cycling things, I can sit for hours making various things and I have really gotten into making Steampunk crafts their is something that really attracts me to Steampunk just lately lol.

Heightend-Awareness 30-01-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Mine is crafting, I love making things from scratch or up-cycling things, I can sit for hours making various things and I have really gotten into making Steampunk crafts their is something that really attracts me to Steampunk just lately lol.

That is very creative of you and very industrious. Do you sell your wares?

mihael_11 30-01-2021 06:10 PM

My pleasure is drinking coffee every morning and hoping that today it will be something special, but usually is not :)

Golden Angel 30-01-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
That is very creative of you and very industrious. Do you sell your wares?

Thank you HA :smile: , yes I sell them in a Witchy shop that they take a percentage for my wares being sold in there, I also make gifts for friends too or I get asked to make something for a person. I need to get back into it though as I haven't done much lately but I find it very relaxing.

Heightend-Awareness 30-01-2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mihael_11
My pleasure is drinking coffee every morning and hoping that today it will be something special, but usually is not :)

You need to create it your "something special". What you put out there (into the ether) you feed and it grows and manifests. Depends on how complex it is determines the time duration before it is realised. Simple = quick, complicated = you have to wait a while.

I'll start it for you.

You will have the most outstanding day today you've had in quite a while.

Heightend-Awareness 30-01-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Thank you HA :smile: , yes I sell them in a Witchy shop that they take a percentage for my wares being sold in there, I also make gifts for friends too or I get asked to make something for a person. I need to get back into it though as I haven't done much lately but I find it very relaxing.

Your welcome GA, you should set aside the time. If it is relaxing and it makes you a bit of coin to boot, why not make the effort.:smile:

Golden Angel 30-01-2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Your welcome GA, you should set aside the time. If it is relaxing and it makes you a bit of coin to boot, why not make the effort.:smile:

:smile: Yeah I need to get my backside into gear lol.