Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Abraham / Hicks on manifesting $1,000,000 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137408)

inavalan 29-09-2020 04:36 AM

Abraham / Hicks on manifesting $1,000,000

Excerpt from the San Antonio workshop, January 29, 2005:

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...s-without-work

Quote:

Guest: How can I balance wanting to draw everything into my life, without having to go into the doing or the being of whatever it is I do. I want to go create a million dollars, but I don't want to go to work for it.

Abraham: Your statement is really telling and really important, because what you're saying is "I want a million dollars, and I believe that there are ways to get a million dollars, that I don't want to do." So, what you're doing is saying "I want this, but I don't want this", and that's not a very powerful state of being because you're setting contradiction up right away. So, you soften that by saying "I want a million dollars and I want to find a way that is compatible with me to receive it." ...

Interesting read!

Lorelyen 29-09-2020 08:16 AM

What hicks might have said was "Come up with some spurious, specious idea that can be sold in the name of new age spirituality then write an endless stream of books about it. That's the way to get a million dollars. Also meditate on ways you can shelter as much of it from the IRS as you can."

Hicks or anyone else could quite easily write a book on "How to get rich." That would shoot him into fame and fortune as most beccome good sellers.

PhoenixRosa 29-09-2020 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What hicks might have said was "Come up with some spurious, specious idea that can be sold in the name of new age spirituality then write an endless stream of books about it. That's the way to get a million dollars. Also meditate on ways you can shelter as much of it from the IRS as you can."

Hicks or anyone else could quite easily write a book on "How to get rich." That would shoot him into fame and fortune as most beccome good sellers.

As much as I like Abraham, Teal Swan and some other spiritual teachers, I find the kind of money they are asking way over the top. Also, they fly all over the world for their workshops, while knowing how much polution airplanes give. The same goes for cruises on a boat. We can all stick out heads in the sand here but no matter how you look at it. It has nothing to do with love for the planet at all. They make a lot of money to 'help' people. Spirituality has become a money making thing.

inavalan 29-09-2020 07:31 PM

'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink' is a proverb which means that you can give someone an opportunity but not force them to take it.

LoveWater 29-09-2020 08:53 PM

OOPS. I created another thread on LOA somewhere else. SORRY. Newbie mistake!!!

I find all of this very fascinating!!!

LoveWater 29-09-2020 09:08 PM

I once manifested doubling my salary.

My father told me: you will never be able to accomplish this, without a second or higher degree.

I said, oh yeah? Watch me.

I was earning very little. And I knew I should be making about twice what I was earning.

So..... I found all the skills I was good at. And I looked for jobs intensively. I wanted a job that matched my favorite skills. I put ALL my focus and energy on the belief that I COULD and WOULD double my salary.

Well, lo and behold. A position within one month's time came along that not only matched all of my favorite skills I had written down, but it was exactly double my salary.

I went for it, I rocked the interview, in knowing it was already MINE.

And I got the job and doubled my salary.

1337_d00d 04-10-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveWater
I once manifested doubling my salary.

My father told me: you will never be able to accomplish this, without a second or higher degree.

I said, oh yeah? Watch me.

I was earning very little. And I knew I should be making about twice what I was earning.

So..... I found all the skills I was good at. And I looked for jobs intensively. I wanted a job that matched my favorite skills. I put ALL my focus and energy on the belief that I COULD and WOULD double my salary.

Well, lo and behold. A position within one month's time came along that not only matched all of my favorite skills I had written down, but it was exactly double my salary.

I went for it, I rocked the interview, in knowing it was already MINE.

And I got the job and doubled my salary.

That's a good example. Your sense of direction caused you to act in faith and you got the results you intended/anticipated.

Life would be easy, if one could find a sense of direction like that.

LoveWater 04-10-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
That's a good example. Your sense of direction caused you to act in faith and you got the results you intended/anticipated.

Life would be easy, if one could find a sense of direction like that.

Yeessss.....

And if only..... !!!!! :smile:

Miss Hepburn 04-10-2020 03:36 PM

Excellent way for Abraham to put it...exactly, yes!
This is what has worked for me - clearly, for decades...before
Abraham came on the seen.
Yes. :smile: 1000xs yes. And said clearly in the Bible.

Miss Hepburn 08-10-2020 10:01 AM

You don’t have to think about money in order to let in money.
You just can’t think about lack of money, to let in money