Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Islam Faith (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   immortal words (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141519)

eninn 20-09-2021 06:21 PM

immortal words

In a noble verse, God Almighty told about the Day of Resurrection and that it is the day on which child will become an old man from the horror of that day.

The Almighty said: ( If therefore you disbelieve, how will you guard yourselves against a day that shall make the children grey-headed?
Chapter (73) sūrat l-muzamil

Therefore, God Almighty has put signs in His creation about the possibility of a genetic defect in some newborns, so they will develop premature aging.... as they show signs of aging while they are children... Glory be to God.

And here is this news on the American CNN website on 12/1/2014, where Sam Burns died at the age of 17, Friday, after he was famous due to his rare disease “premature aging.” and “premature aging.”

The gene mutation associated with the disease causes the protein "progerin" to be produced, which impairs normal cell function. Children affected by it as they age, suffer from losing body fat, hair loss, inability to gain weight, and they are prone to developing osteoporosis.

Scientists say that severe psychological pressures cause changes in the genes, as a result of which a person can develop premature aging.. Indeed, the pressure that a person will be exposed to on the Day of Resurrection is so enormous that newborns will not be able to bear it, and they will turn to premature old age.”

child will become an old man from the horror of that day.
We can only say again: Glory be to God!

sky 20-09-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eninn
Therefore, God Almighty has put signs in His creation about the possibility of a genetic defect in some newborns, so they will develop premature aging.... as they show signs of aging while they are children... Glory be to God.

And why would God want a Newborn Baby to suffer so much ? I'm sorry but I don't see much 'Glory' in that......

eninn 20-09-2021 08:05 PM

Glory to God, because the verses of the Qur’an are true. Every day, scholars discover a verse that indicates the truth of the Qur’an, and the scientific miracles of the Qur’an are many

Do you think that God created man on earth?
Live in prosperity and happiness
you are wrong

Everyone on earth
A different kind of test

A rich man, but he cannot have children, no matter how difficult it is

A strong man can use his power to do good, but he doesn't
A weak man but help people as best he can
A treacherous, polytheistic man, but he has all the blessings
The Muslim man is seriously ill

A different kind of test

disease = test
health = test
disbelief = test
money = test
etc.

BigJohn 20-09-2021 10:21 PM

eninn,
Can I ask you a question?

Is English your second language?

The Anointed 21-09-2021 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
And why would God want a Newborn Baby to suffer so much ? I'm sorry but I don't see much 'Glory' in that......

Which god are you referring to Sky?
Obviously not the Christian or Hindu God.

MAYA EL 21-09-2021 03:17 AM

I'm pretty sure that was meant to be taken metaphorically

sky 21-09-2021 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Anointed
Which god are you referring to Sky?

Obviously not the Christian or Hindu God.

God :smile:

sky 21-09-2021 06:33 AM

Quote:

A different kind of test

disease = test
health = test
disbelief = test
money = test
etc.

Do you personally think life is a ' Test ' from the beginning to the end ?

eninn 21-09-2021 07:46 AM

in Matthew 16-27: For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

. Christ himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his actions. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is by work and not by crucifixion

Only those who do good deeds will be saved on the Day of Resurrection, while those who did evil deeds will be carried to Hell, without having salvation through Christ or others.

John 5/28-29 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned..

Not to mention the worship based on paganism. These pagans have many gods and do whatever they like

life is a ' Test ' from the beginning to the end

sky 21-09-2021 08:11 AM

Quote:

life is a ' Test ' from the beginning to the end

I personally don't see life as a 'Test' but as an educational adventure...
Who decides if one has passed the 'Test' and do they get a reward ?

Miss Hepburn 21-09-2021 12:21 PM

Quote:

I agree. There is learning and growing, sure.
If something is not learned - sure, we are taught again in some other way, that is the
Nature of the Universe, creation or 'God's Brilliant System'.
There's no test, imo. (Tho, I used to think that.)

eninn - Rem, when you are able to, pls answer my PM...I think you need more posts. Thanks

eninn 21-09-2021 05:44 PM

And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
Surah Al-'Ankabut - 64 | Quran

God tells us about the insignificance of this world and its demise and its end, it is entertainment and play.

and the home of the Hereafter that is the
the eternal life that has no ephemeral or elapsed, but it is continuous forever and ever.

Jacob 4:14 WMB
Yet you don’t know what your life will be like tomorrow. For what is your life? For you are a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away

sky 21-09-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

God tells us about the insignificance of this world and its demise and its end, it is entertainment and play.

There's nothing wrong imo with ' Entertainment and play ' what is the purpose in being alive if you don't enjoy and rejoice in what you have.
Muslims also enjoy entertainment, singing and dancing, listening to music etc: some also enjoy drinking Alcohol.

eninn 21-09-2021 09:23 PM

Enjoying in this world is a beautiful thing,

But we must avoid the prohibitions of God

And you do not forget the afterlife. Death may overtake you while you dance, sing and drink wine, and this was not done by Christ, peace be upon him.

He did not dance, sing, and drink wine, but he prayed

as a devout Muslim prays and did not drink alcohol

like a Muslim who adheres to the teachings of God.

9 “You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink(Leviticus 10:9

Christ was prostrating himself on earth to God, as did the prophets before him and the Muslims
Matthew 26:39

Do Christians pray like him؟
of course no

But they are sitting on wooden benches and staring at the *deleted* pictures, drawings and icons, which are neither for Christ nor for his mother

sky 22-09-2021 06:17 AM

Quote:

Do Christians pray like him؟
of course no

But they are sitting on wooden benches and staring at the *deleted* pictures, drawings and icons, which are neither for Christ nor for his mother

You nor anyone else knows what's in the 'Heart' of the people who are 'Praying' to their God.
Jesus himself enjoyed a drink of Wine according to Scriptures :smile: as did His Disciples. Muhammed also enjoyed His Wine according to Islamic Scriptures.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/XZgGR.png.
' A man said: 'O Messenger of Allah, shall we not give you some Nabidh?' He said: 'Yes.' The man rushed out and brought a vessel in which was some Nabidh'....

MAYA EL 22-09-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Enjoying in this world is a beautiful thing,
But we must avoid the prohibitions of God

Tell me what does your god say you are to do to me if I stand against Islam ?

eninn 22-09-2021 11:09 AM

Christians use this hadith, to say: "Look, your prophet drank wine."

But in this hadith, where is the sign of the fermentation of drink? This is a question they will never be able to answer.

The Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) did not drink an intoxicating or alcoholic drink, but a very useful drink.

in Quran
Allah says (Ye who believe intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

- Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?) 90-91].
God forbids drinking alcohol

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, never drank alcohol before or after the prohibition of alcohol
The drink of the Prophet Muhammad was as follows

The Prophet Muhammad used to put raisins in water
until the taste of the water became sweet, then he drink it
And he didnt leave the drink until it ferments

Example
The drink that Muslims drink at breakfast in Ramadan, a Muslim puts dates or raisins in the water then drink it

Christ, peace be upon them, didnt drink alcohol

According to the correct verses of the Bible

But the other verses that refer to the prophets and Christ drank wine, these verses are invalid because these verses were invented and written by unknown writers, in addition to Paul, who destroyed the original doctrine of Christ.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

If you know and are sure that Islam is the truth and deny it, you will enter Hell

Likewise,If you know and are sure that Jesus, peace be upon him,he was a prophet of God and not God or the son of God and deny it, you will enter Hell

33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? "(Matthew 23.33)

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. ”(Matthew 25,41)

22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[a] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[c] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.”(Matthew 5,22)

29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
"(Matthew 5,29-30)

All of these verses make it clear that an everlasting and painful retribution awaits unbelievers in a place where there will be gnashing of teeth and weeping. It would be better to cut off eyes, hands or feet than to have to undergo this terrible punishment intended for the ungodly.

As we see, eternal hell is a reality in the Bible. Those who dispute this reality have only to contradict us on the matter and surely they will never succeed. The verses are explicit on the matter.

sky 22-09-2021 12:05 PM

Alcohol in Islam.

https://islaminitsownwords.blogspot....k-alcohol.html

Of course as in ALL Religions People's interpretations of Scriptures differ. The first Miracle that Jesus is said to have performed was changing Water into Wine so obviously He wouldn't have done this if He thought Alcohol should have been prohibited...

eninn 22-09-2021 01:15 PM

All hadiths are weak and incorrect, because God forbade alcohol in the Qur’an, and therefore the Prophet Muhammad, who was sent by God to convey the message to people, did not disobey him.

Would God send absent-minded prophet?!
No of course

Does God contradict himself ? god forbade alcohol in the Qur’an, and he allow drink it

No of course

Even the verses of the Qur’an in which God means that He has blessed us with dates and grapes and others

We can eat it fresh without fermenting and spoiling

Muslims do not interpret the words of God and His Messenger as they like, like Christians
Interpretation according to the Qur’an and the words of the Prophet from the authentic hadiths

Have you asked yourself why two billion Muslims do not drink wine but some stray sheep?

Of course, because they follow the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad

Do not get your information from anti-Islam websites only
without studying the Qur’an and studying the true biography of the Prophet

Jesus is said to have performed was changing Water into Wine so obviously

There is no doubt that this is one of the fabricated and false legends attributed to this great prophet,
jesus

and it is not hidden from anyone about the ugliness and harms of alcohol that cannot be counted, and it was prohibited in all the heavenly religions.

Multiple sources acknowledge there is no evidence, other than questionable testimonies of second century authors, to suggest that the disciple John was the author of the Gospel of John.Perhaps the most convincing refutation is that the disciple John is believed to have died in or around 98 CE.However, the Gospel of John was written circa 110 CE. So whoever Luke (Paul’s companion), Mark (Peter’s secretary), and John (the unknown, but certainly not the long-dead one) were, we have no reason to believe any of the gospels were authored by Jesus’ disciples

BigJohn 22-09-2021 02:10 PM

INTERESTING POINTS!

Since the beginning of the Temperance movement, many Christian Churches have made the claim that the alcohol mentioned in the Bible was grape juice.

HITESH SHAH 22-09-2021 02:28 PM

grape juice

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
INTERESTING POINTS!

Since the beginning of the Temperance movement, many Christian Churches have made the claim that the alcohol mentioned in the Bible was grape juice.

I think this is correct view . People at times take misleading interpretation to justify something . I think this be researched further . In Hinduism also people say God take Somrasa (loosely translated to wine) . But if one knows sanskrit in-depth it merely meant nutritious drink like green tea / coffee / latte (as an example) ) people take now-a-days.

BigJohn 22-09-2021 02:37 PM

INTERESTING!

If I can, I would like to mentioned that the Mormons would not drink coffee and it was based off a letter Joseph Smith Jr. wrote in which he mentioned coffee in a negative connotation.

I think the reason why 'things get changed' is very important. As has been mentioned, I find where it says in most Bibles that Mary, Mother of Jesus, was a virgin was based on a mis-translation and it can be shown that it was a mis-translation. Even so, virtually all of Christianity still goes along with that error.

HITESH SHAH 22-09-2021 02:40 PM

test

Quote:

Who decides if one has passed the 'Test' and do they get a reward ?

I think we get offended with the very word of test as an attack on our independence and we probably dont like it . But whether we believe it or not every moment we are tested by someone or other
- if student , test in exams
- if in relationships - tested by partners
- if in employment - tested and appraised by employers
- if travelling - tested by security establishment

So if see we are tested by other ordinary people day in day out and we have no option but to love it (of course in right spirit , manner and measure) .

In spirituality tests are only by self (in introspection) or God most of the times and acceptance of such tests is voluntary. Others can merely guess but can not pass judgement most of the times.

sky 22-09-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Jesus is said to have performed was changing Water into Wine so obviously

There is no doubt that this is one of the fabricated and false legends attributed to this great prophet,
jesus

So if you believe the Miracle of Jesus turning water into wine is a fabricated legend is the Last Supper and the Passover Feast also fabricated, both involved the drinking of Wine..... There are many Verses in the Bible which mention the drinking of Wine in Celebrations and also as part of a meal. Jesus was at one time called a ' Drunkard ' by one of His critics therefore He must have been seen drinking Wine.

BigJohn 22-09-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH

EXCERPT

I think we get offended with the very word of test as an attack on our independence and we probably don't like it . But whether we believe it or not every moment we are tested by someone or other
- if student , test in exams
- if in relationships - tested by partners
- if in employment - tested and appraised by employers
- if travelling - tested by security establishment

To go along with your thought, our human bodies are constantly being 'tested' by bacteria and viruses. Our 'life' revolves around being tested.

eninn 22-09-2021 05:24 PM

Do not believe the Bible verses that aim to spread corruption by unknown writers whose goal is to destroy the message of the prophets and the message of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon them

We all know that alcohol is bad for health, and spoils the mind and liver, even if a little alcohol in each period does not guarantee the safety of your body
You will get addicted to alcohol
You will kill someone with your car.

Do you believe that one of the prophets encourages corruption in life?

The correct verses that forbid wine in the Bible are clear, so why leave them and go to the questionable verses?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Do not trust the Bible, which did not defend her
When the Jews accused her of obscenity with Joseph

Lady Maryam Bint Imran or Virgin Mary (Arabic: مريم Maryām), Mother of Jesus (Isa), is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic religion. She is mentioned more in the Qur'an than in the entire New Testament and is also the only woman mentioned by name in the Qur'an. According to the Qur'an, the Prophet Jesus (Isa)

miraculously born of the will of God without a father. His mother is considered a chaste and virtuous woman and is said to have been a virgin. The Qur'an clearly states that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine. In the Qur'an, no other woman receives more attention than Mary, and the Qur'an says that Mary was chosen over all women:

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee – chosen thee above the women of all nations. {Quran, sura 3 (Al Imran), ayah 42[4]}

The “Holy Spirit” is Jibreel (peace be upon him).

Gabriel is one of the archangels, and he is the messenger who was sent to all the apostles.

Gabriel revealed the revelation from God to the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

The revelation from God is specific to Gabriel, peace be upon him; Gabriel sends revelation from God to all of God’s prophets.

So it is clear that Rooh al-Qudus here refers to Jibreel… No one suggests that Rooh al-Qudus means the life of Allaah; nor is this indicated by the wording and this phrase is never used in that sense.

Allaah commanded Jibreel to blow through the neck of Maryam’s garment, and this breath went down and by the will of Allaah entered her womb, so it became a soul that Allaah had created. Allaah has explained how He created ‘Eesaa (peace be upon him), as He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)], We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment) [through Our Rooh Jibreel (Gabriel)]” [al-Anbiya’ 21:91]
Then Allaah explains that the Rooh reached her womb, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of ‘Imraan who guarded her chastity. And We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Rooh [i.e. Jibreel (Gabriel)]”. [al-Tahreem 66:12]

The aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“(The angel) said: ‘I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son’” [Maryam 19:19] – indicates that the one who blew into her was Jibreel, who does not do anything except by the command of Allaah..

sky 22-09-2021 05:51 PM

@Eninn,
So you personally who follow Islam seem to think that you know the Bible more than Christans do, you say not to believe the Miracle of Jesus changing Water into Wine and expect Christians to believe you. I have mentioned the Passover Feast and the Last Supper which participants drank Wine, I presume you will say these are also fabricated stories. If I had 1 Pence for the times I've heard that the Koran is the only true Book I would be very rich.
The Bible for some Christians is the word of God as the Koran is the word of God for Muslims, to each their own but it's best if you don't disrespect it by saying it is fabricated in parts, the parts that don't fit in with Islam.....

eninn 22-09-2021 06:47 PM

Muslims respect the prophets and defend their honor and dignity, especially the Prophet Christ,
The prophets are innocent of spreading corruption on earth because they are the most honorable people and God's messengers on earth

You prefer and believe the parts of the Bible that say Jesus drank corrupting wine both in the Passover Feast and the Last Supper, and you believe the people who describe him as a drunkard

That's your business

The Qur’an is the final revelation that corrects the previous books and clarifies the correct parts in them that suit the interests of the people

The Qur’an forbids drinking alcohol, fornication, usury, gambling, drugs, and forbidden relationships, and calls for the worship of the One God, not idolatry or human worship.
Islam protects humanity from dangers that modern systems and other religions have failed to treat

Islam succeeded in solving these problems. Once a person embraces Islam, he refrains from these things that harm him and harm society

Therefore, Islam is worth studying now

sky 22-09-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Islam protects humanity from dangers that modern systems and other religions have failed to treat

As I mentioned previously, in the World I live in I personally don't see this... but we are all entitled to our views.

BigJohn 22-09-2021 07:04 PM

PARAPRAXIS

Quote:

The Bible for some Christians is the word of God as the Koran is the word of God for Muslims, to each their own but it's best if you don't disrespect it by saying it is fabricated in parts, the parts that don't fit in with Islam.....

Was "it's best if you don't disrespect it by saying it is fabricated in parts" a parapraxis?

The Anointed 23-09-2021 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
I find where it says in most Bibles that Mary, Mother of Jesus, was a virgin was based on a mis-translation and it can be shown that it was a mis-translation.

Correct John. The Hebrew has a specific term for ‘Virgin’ and that word is ‘Bethulah,’ which word is used in the Old Testament whenever a woman, who has never had any sexual contact with a man, is being referred too, but Isaiah does not use the word ‘Bethulah’ in the famous passage ‘Isaiah 7: 14,’ instead he uses the Hebrew ‘almah’ which refers to any woman of marriageable age, irrelevant as to her sexual status.

The Greek language did not have a specific word for virgin. The Greek ‘Parthenos’ refers to any youth, male or female, of marriageable age, irrelevant as to their sexual status, and denotes ‘virgin’ only by implication.

The young 13 years old unmarried Mary, was a ‘Parthenos,’ a young unmarried woman, who told the Messenger of God that she had never had sexual contact with a man, thereby implying that she was still, at that point in time, a virgin, but six months later when she was found to be pregnant to Joseph the son of Heli, she was no longer a virgin.

When the Septuagint was translated from the Hebrew to Greek, hundreds of years before Jesus, the Hebrew translators were forced to use the Greek word ‘Parthenos’ when translating the Hebrew ‘almah’ to the Greek, and as Matthew’s gospel was originally written in Hebrew, when it was later translated to Greek, the same word ‘Parthenos’ was used to translate the Hebrew ‘almah.’

“The Greek word Parthenos (παρθένος) is ambiguous but the Hebrew term “Almah” [Unmarried Female] is absolute, and is erroneously translated from Isaiah 7: 14, to English in Matthew 1:23; as “virgin,” whereas according to Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, the Hebrew term “almah,” carries the meaning, (Concealment---unmarried female.)”

Isaiah 7: 14; Jewish Translation: “Therefore the Lord, of his own, shall give you a sign; behold the ‘YOUNG WOMAN’ is with child, and she shall bear a son and she shall call his name Immanuel.”

An ‘almah,’ [an unmarried girl,] can still be a virgin, as long as she has never had sexual intercourse with a man, but there is no way on this god’s earth that a young woman who is ‘WITH CHILD’ can still be a ‘virgin,’ according to the Hebrew.

Isaiah 7: 14; Erroneous KJV Translation; “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold the ‘Virgin’ shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.”

The actual word “Virgin” in reference to the mother of Jesus was not introduced, until the Latin Bible ‘The Vulgate’ was translated to English, when the Latin word ‘VIRGO’ was translated to Virgin. For just like the early Greek language, the Latin did not have a specific term for ‘VIRGIN’, their word “Virgo” refers to any young woman of marriageable age, whether or not she had previous sexual relations with a man. Even though, by the time of Jerome, the false teaching of the so-called miraculous virgin birth of Jesus was firmly established.

In 1973, an ecumenical edition of RSV was approved by both Protestant and Catholic hierarchies, called the common bible. A New English Translation of the Bible, published in 1970 and approved by the council of churches in England, Scotland, Wales, the Irish council of churches, the London Society of Friends, and the Methodist and Presbyterian churches of England, all translate Isaiah 7: 14; “A young Woman is with child, and she will bear a son.”

Also, The Good News Bible, Catholic Study Edition, with imprimatur by Archbishop John Whealon reads, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc.” As these religious bodies all now accept that Isaiah was not referring to a virgin in that famous passage, they must now accept that the authors of the Septuagint and the translators of the Gospel of Matthew from the Hebrew to Greek, who were forced to use the Greek term “Parthenos” in reference to Isaiah’s prophecy, were in no way implying that the pregnant Mary, was still a virgin.

Matthew 1: 22-23; should now read; ‘Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet [Isaiah],’ “An unmarried woman/Almah who is pregnant will bear a son and he will be called immanuel: (“which means God is with us.”)

The point of the prophecy is not in the fact that an unmarried woman would bear a son, but that a child conceived out of wedlock would be seen as the vessel in which the Lord would reveal himself to us, (“God is with us.”)

In 1st Chronicles 17: 13; Concerning Solomon, who was born of the adulterous union of David and Bathsheba and the murder of her husband Uriah, God says of Solomon, “I shall be his Father and he shall be my Son” and God blesses him with the rulership of one of the most glorious periods in Jewish history.

Peace John.

eninn 23-09-2021 12:25 PM

God said (and if something does not take away flies Istnvdhuh than twice the student and required) Hajj: 73

73. O mankind! A parable has been made, so listen to it: Verily, those on whom you call besides Allah, cannot create a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are the seeker and the sought. 74. They have not regarded Allah with His rightful esteem. Verily, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty.

And modern science has proved the presence of secretions when the flies so as to prevent material to be captured completely different so we picked what we can not know the truth of the material picked up and so we can not exhaust this article, including never. It also told Muhammad that? Is not Allah the Almighty is the world's minutes, who told him things?

Miss Hepburn 23-09-2021 01:44 PM

This sure has taken a Christian turn, yet it's in Islam Faith.
If eninn is ok with that...ok.
(And we don't need explanations on why it went in that direction..it's clear.)

sky 23-09-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

73. O mankind! A parable has been made, so listen to it: Verily, those on whom you call besides Allah, cannot create a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the

Those pesky flies again :icon_eek:

eninn 23-09-2021 05:20 PM

somone told me

I just read the first chapter and it’s explanation online and I’m quite taken aback. I’ve also heard the recitation online and I’m easily moved but - this is otherworldly - and feels divine in origin.

What if we are wrong about Islam and it truly is the final message from God to mankind?

I mean, think about it. All the monotheistic religions are from the Middle East, and Islam claims to be a continuation of the very same tradition stemming back all the way from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses, to Jesus and finally to Mohammed. When I look into the core theology which each of these chosen of God preached, I find the very same unshakeable message - it’s continuity is undeniable - and to deny this fact would be akin to signing away all of ones faculties of reason, logic, and higher thinking.

If you truly are a seeking heart, why don’t you pick up a Quran and read/study it with sincerity like I am?

I can’t believe I’m preaching to read the Quran already lol but yeah, do it

Miss Hepburn 23-09-2021 05:42 PM

Nice words eninn, you have a good heart.

After 12 people, (10 Journalists), were killed in France in 2015,
these are 3 sentences from an article.
Albeit, every scripture has stories of violence, granted.
I think most of us know these verses in the Gita, Torah and the Quran...
so finding them and posting them probably isn't necessary.

////////////////// You, somoo like to do this.

1."We must all confront the realities that are going on all around us and recognize that
these horrors are perpetrated by one religion, Islam.

2. We are told Islam is a religion of peace; anyone telling you that is just engaged in uninformed,
wishful thinking or is deliberately trying to deceive you.

3. Islam is not a religion of peace at all; the perpetrators of terrorism are following the edicts clearly
given in the Surahs (verses) that constitute the Quran, their holy book."

eninn 23-09-2021 06:46 PM

You are only affected by fake news about Muslims in the media
And some misguided groups who attribute themselves to Islam, like ISIS, kill Muslims and non-Muslims
Not to mention the agents from the East who have affiliated with the West to ruin the reputation of Islam and Muslim countries.

And also ignorance of the Qur’an and a lack of understanding of the Qur’anic verses and their context and those to whom the verses were revealed

Therefore, I always say, do not judge Islam by the actions of some people who practice customs and traditions that have nothing to do with the tolerant teachings of Islam.

Therefore, it is necessary to study the Qur’an in order for the ruling to be correct
Sometimes force must be used to keep the peace
Not all human beings in this world are supporters of maintaining peace and harmony. Many of them would be ready to destabilize them for their own interests. Sometimes force must be used to keep the peace.

It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social individuals to keep the peace in the country. Islam promotes peace, and at the same time urges its supporters to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression can sometimes require the use of force. In Islam, force can only be used to promote peace and justice.

By Lacy O’Leary
History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping the world is one of the most fantastically absurd myths historians have ever repeated.

A religion which prohibits the killing of women, children, the elderly, monks, animals and which furthermore prohibits the destruction of flora and fauna as well as dwellings in time of war, can only be a religion advocating peace and love of neighbor while being realistic, war is sometimes a necessary evil.

It would be really absurd to consider the resistance fighters, or those who wage a war to defend their homeland, violent or bloodthirsty people for the simple reason that they do not want to live under enemy occupation. In this specific example, it is evident that war is becoming a necessary evil and that not doing so is injustice and a clear lack of love for justice and peace.

Jews lived under the protection of Islamic rule in Spain
800 years
When Christians occupied Spain

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”Luke 19:27

sky 23-09-2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Jews lived under the protection of Islamic rule in Spain
800 years
When Christians occupied Spain

Christianity was the official Religion of the Iberian Peninsula ( Spain ) way before the Moors arrived.

eninn 24-09-2021 12:12 PM

I mean that when Islam is in a country
People are not forced to convert to Islam
Some convert to Islam and some refuse and remain on their religion.

That is why the Jews lived under Islamic rule for 800 years. When the Christians entered Spain, the Jews returned with Muslims to Morocco to deal with them with mercy and tolerance.

What did the Christians do to the Muslims and Jews after they entered Spain?

One of the thousands of stories that bear witness to the atrocities committed by Catholic kings and priests, persecuting and torturing Muslims and Jews after the fall of Andalusia.

Limbs broken iron coffins nailed to the victim to death, ceremonial festivals for burning Muslims alive, wheels and machines for crushing human bodies, boiling water and oil and pouring it on the convicts, cellars and prisons filled with blood and the stench of rotting corpses.

The massacres and crimes of the Inquisition, the most terrifying name in Andalusian memory,
The Inquisition was born in the twelfth century in France, after the Pope established an exceptional judicial authority, which he published in the Christian world to hold apostates and sorcerers accountable.

The fall of Andalusia was accompanied by the imposition of forced conversion to Christianity, forcing Muslims and Jews to convert to Catholicism, converting mosques into churches, preventing the circulation of language, vocabulary and all Arabic names among the population, in addition to the church’s endeavor to erase everything related to Arabs or Islam.

Half a million Muslims and hundreds of Jews, faced charges related to their identity and religion such as speaking Arabic or eating Arab food, and they do not end up innocent until they are insulted on the roads.

Because the Bible says to kill the disbeliever, with your hand, even if it be your own flesh and blood.

6) “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is like your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let’s go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,
7) of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you, or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),
8) you shall not consent to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
9) Instead, you shall most certainly kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13: 6-9)

sky 24-09-2021 01:38 PM

Quote eninn,
' When the Christians entered Spain, the Jews returned with Muslims to Morocco'

The Christians did NOT enter Spain, they were there before the Moors invaded. The History of the Visigoths may help you understand..... Spain was Roman Pagan before the Visigoths arrived who were Arian Christians, their King converted to Roman Catholicism and Spain became Roman Catholic......