Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Reclaiming power (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145103)

Izz 18-10-2022 12:22 AM

Reclaiming power

How did you take or reclaim your power back since the Aries full moon?

Personally, I stopped letting certain people put shadows in my head

RedEmbers 27-10-2022 09:54 AM

I got right back to my own soul self as my source of living and being provided for.

After my last breakup I got cranky with people mistaking my kindness to benifit their own agendas haha and decided to turn all those qualities I'd been expressing outwardly and turn them back around for myself.

I decided that I needed someone as caring as me to care about me!

I tell you what, my luck has started to change for the better, what's within is starting to reflect in my world for me.

Izz 28-10-2022 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers

I tell you what, my luck has started to change for the better, what's within is starting to reflect in my world for me.

Glad for you :hug3: :hug3: :hug3:

JustBe 28-10-2022 07:09 AM

I reclaimed my physical body.

It may sound strange, but as an empath my physical body has taken a beating from the world and others projections in me. The fallout and damage of being so sensitive to the intrusion upon me from the beginning has impacted me on all levels of my being.

Reclaiming my physical body means, its now in harmony with my mind and spirit as one. I listen to all of me.

RedEmbers 28-10-2022 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBe
I reclaimed my physical body.
It may sound strange, but as an empath my physical body has taken a beating from the world and others projections in me.

Makes perfect sense to me.... so the book title says.

"The body keeps the score"..

As a sensing type, my physical experience leads the way. If I'm feeling disease in my body, it's my first indication that something is up spiritually and emotionally or within my environment.

I feel like a canary in this system sometimes

Often, I've taken on stories as energy in my own body which are not even mine.

JustBe 28-10-2022 10:59 AM

Yes I thought you of all people here would relate Redembers.

Taking in others stories as energy in my own body- oh yes I relate. The inception finds the undoing in time.

From there you reclaim with awareness, what’s you and what’s another.

FairyCrystal 28-10-2022 11:26 AM

I got challenged in that sense last weekend and it took and still takes me time to deal with it, but as it is I'm doing okay.
What I did is get it out of my system at least a bit by writing a ranting/venting letter to that person without sending it of course.
And I came to realise that you cannot quickly change or sort certain beliefs people hold about you, even when these are false beliefs. It's part of that person's path, not mine.
Most important part, which I got from Abraham Hicks, is that you stay in alignment, keep the relationship with yourself intact regardless of what's happening.
In a sense that feels a bit selfish in this case, but... it is not my journey, it is theirs to sort and their path to walk.
It's stepping away from feeling like, "everyone is always spreading B-S about me" even though that is true. But going there gets my alignment out of whack, so it's consciously deciding to not go there anymore.

I wore a rubber band around my wrist for a day, not a very tight one as that cuts of blood flow which isn't the idea of course. But each time my thoughts circled back to what had happened I snapped the elastic against my wrist and then said a number of positive affirmations about myself.
Doing that (gently) did help to shift my mindset.

It's not completely gone, and I know at some point it'll come back on my path as it concerns a close relative. For now I'm okay though and remarkable at peace & joyful for the most part.

I don't think any of this is related to the full moon though. I think it had a lot more -if not all- to do with the buildup of the Solar eclipse and new moon energies.

Miss Hepburn 28-10-2022 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izz
Personally, I stopped letting certain people put shadows in my head

Hi Izz, what does that exactly mean?
Never heard that phrase before...who originated it, if you know? Thanks.

Izz 06-11-2022 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Izz, what does that exactly mean?
Never heard that phrase before...who originated it, if you know? Thanks.

Hello Miss H :smile:

I was speaking metaphorically, releasing the minimizing doubts that others tried to put in my head (long story but it's personal to me)

Thank you for reading and asking :hug3:

Izz 06-11-2022 12:38 AM

-deleted-

double post