Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Told my past life was short (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135482)

Inthelight 24-05-2020 11:27 PM

Told my past life was short

I went to a medium a couple years ago. She told me my past life was very short.

What does that really mean?

She felt real. This was my first time. She said look into my eyes then she said my past life was very short.

Should I go again?

Should I just be quiet and not talk to her or do I ask questions?

How does it work? Do they have to have the cards out to get a real read on me?

I am new to all of this

Thanks yall!

Native spirit 25-05-2020 12:05 AM

Hi A medium connects to spirit they give you validation that Life goes on,
for someone to say look into my eyes and to say you had a short past life. does not ring true no medium would tell you that anyway.
I would give that one a wide berth and go see someone else.
We are not all fakes

Namaste

~Lioness~ 28-05-2020 08:16 AM

One way you can tell if you had a short pastife is to see what lessons you are learning, and if you feel very lost suddenly at a young age

Lynn 30-05-2020 04:11 PM

Hello

If she was a "Medium" by title then she connects to the "dead". If she was both a Psychic and a Medium then she can walk in both worlds. The land of the living and the land of the dead, in this place both can merge in a reading.

I am both a Medium and a Psychic many times I find that titles are merged as one Medium Psychic yet both are very different practices.

For past lives lived you need to see a Psychic or someone that is a Past Life Regressionist. Here again both are very different practices.

When it comes to short past lives, at times it means that the Soul might just have something specific to experience or work on. It does not mean that this life will be short. We have to remember that we have so many past lives at times that only some are recalled.

Lynn

Proteus 05-07-2020 02:07 PM

Like was suggested, if you would like a true past life reading, I would go to someone who actually touts past life regression as a specific skill, or someone who specifically says that they give akashic records readings.

To say that your past life, or past lives were "short", seems to be pretty irrellevant info. Even if you did have "short" past lives, the main focus should be what it is that you focused on during those past lives - regardless of how "short" or "long" they were.

Additionally, for a medium/advisor etc to quickly focus on the element of linear time, goes against the main principle that all time is simultaneous and that all past lives are happening now, but on different levels of frequency.

It just seems that this reader is a bit off, with regard to past life reading. Perhaps she has other traits that work - but to focus on "time", is a big O_0 to me.

Greatest Blessings
~pmk

WhiteWarrior 23-08-2020 08:28 PM

Some lives are short. Even very short. That does not mean that they were without meaning or had no impact on our own, or others', existence. But since we apparently keep coming back for new lives, these brief lifetimes are just one part of our journey.

If you still want to learn more about that lifetime, there is still going to be things to tell about it. Was there love? Was there sorrow? If you doubt that medium, seek out another instead. For my part I find it strange that she would offer you only that one fact, if you had agreed on doing a session.

dream jo 25-08-2020 10:39 PM

try 2 go 2 a difenr medim or get yoe slff pass lif dec tarotss dec or a passs lif cd wishs giv me anserss

bobjob 26-08-2020 07:16 AM

The original questioner 'Inthelight' has gone, previous postings marked n/a.

Miamoo 16-09-2020 03:28 PM

I'm really interested in past life. My friend went to a medi once and she her son had choosen her to be his mum based on past lives.

bobjob 16-09-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miamoo
I'm really interested in past life. My friend went to a medi once and she her son had choosen her to be his mum based on past lives.

Before we incarnate we all have choices to make about who will be our parents.

Many in this world seem fascinated about who they used to be. One problem with apparent past-life details is that corroborating them may prove difficult and without corroboration there's a risk that details could be wrong.