Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Progression to Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139039)

Native spirit 25-11-2021 11:00 PM

The pandemic has stopped a lot of things for everyone everywhere has suffered through it.
spiritualist churches closed their doors people like yourself who want to develop your interest in Mediumship.have had to stop.

As things start to open up again you may be given the chance to restart your development circles.
I am a natural medium i was born seeing and hearing spirit.i dont need to attend development circles but many do.

But from speaking with people i know they think that mediumship is going to get you a lot of money.
what i do i do freely but i have one saying i stick to and that is
I READ FOR THE NEEDY NOT THE GREEDY.
good luck in getting started on your development again.

Namaste

dream jo 26-11-2021 01:31 PM

I am enjoying going back to the open circles I can go home and sense I love doing it for free I do
But when I am national medium but if I ever get to be an international medium I'm or I would have to start charging but I will not be greedy I can never be greedy it's not my of being greedy
I think the biggest mistake was fighting this gift but a friend of mine a friend of mine it was amazing is a medium told me spirit push you into it because you know you are ready and should not have thought it which I know I shouldn't have done
Like when I push me around when I was younger me dictating to me I should be Dylan School going into Funeral Home Care but no but like the fool I was when I was young but push me around to the one day one person
But now it's time to think but I want to do and the ship I will I've got friend it'll help me they will on the way
Open source but there's one sorted but there's open circles these circles are a way of help me develop
I just hope I don't get any more last week I did I don't mind you're me I don't mind a sense of humour split but the phone runs I'm like I can't say that I will get for saying that
It happened one of my friends it's a medium a give a spirit off the end of swearing by mistake because the spirit words come out of his mouth by accident
It happened to mine when she was on the she had a a foal moved spirit swearing on the restaurant by mistake for that spirit
I had a one on Saturday not swearing but saying something and it's not me

bobjob 26-11-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
I just hope I don't get any more last week\
It happened one of my friends it's a medium a give a spirit off the end of swearing by mistake because the spirit words come out of his mouth by accident
It happened to mine when she was on the she had a a foal moved spirit swearing on the restaurant by mistake for that spirit I had a one on Saturday not swearing but saying something and it's not me

A medium should not be demonstrating unless able to stay in control of what happens. If low-level spirits can control the medium and use swearing or other bad words it shows the medium does not have control. :icon_frown:

dream jo 26-11-2021 08:01 PM

I tried to stay in control because I know I'm in charge not them but soon as you get a pushy spirit it's so pussey and domination it's hard to control sometimes
But hopefully I can do the development classes next year and that will help me a lot I hope

bobjob 26-11-2021 08:39 PM

I wish you the best of luck.

Native spirit 28-11-2021 03:24 AM

Hi jo

You speak about becoming an International medium. with respect i do'nt think you realize the work you have to put into this.
I have done platform work but i prefer to work. with Everyone not just those who can afford to pay to see you do this.

I Read instantaneously i only have to see a Name and spirit will step forward.
keep going to development classes but do'nt have Expectations that you cant reach .because that will hold you back.

Namaste

dream jo 28-11-2021 03:40 PM

I know I have a long long long way to go go and last year I was about to do development classes but covid-19 put a block on that
I wish I could go to myself in dream 25 years ago I more to talk some sense into me when I was young if she listens I doubt it
Don't let friends dictate to you and will you and emotional blackmail you to get their own way because they are not real friends
Go to the spiritualist church and you'll go for you will
Your real friends will support you the 10 dictate to you and wash your back wheel on your friends threaten you with emotional blackmail I met friends they are not real friends just spoilt that's trying to get there one here and you
But I know I've got a longer if I do become international medium it could take yours I know a good taste to them and a pensioner to get there
Are one thing always look done taught me is is a lot of regrets young may not listening
But I think we've all thought a lot because I've looked down one two and three

bobjob 28-11-2021 04:19 PM

dream jo I can see you are finding it hard. Native spirit has offered you some helpful suggestions and I am offering my thoughts.

If you have not done it before, why not sit and watch mediums working in Spiritualist church demonstrations? Or watch a Zoom meeting?

Doing either would keep you in touch with mediums and how they work. You might also get to speak to them and maybe join a development circle.

Native spirit 28-11-2021 09:46 PM

This is what happened to me why i am putting it here is so Everyone who reads this post can understand the Journey.
I was born Hearing and Seeing spirit . I also had a bit of medical knowledge also.
I was called all the names you could think of because i was Different.
I am a people reader i dont need to know anything about you to know whether i like you or not.

My opinion is never wrong and my instincts very high.
My grandmother taught me a lot we used to sit in a cemetery for hours just watching people coming in and out

People used to ask me if it was a gift i used to say sometimes but it can also feel like a curse,because of what i could see.
I am what is called a natural medium what i do i could do from birth
There is so much to learn on the journey learning how to OPEN UP and Close down to learn grounding when protection is needed.
it is a long journey and you never stop learning.

Going to a development class is a good start but dont think that Everyone who goes there is going to become a medium because that will not happpen
People who think that if they go to a spiritulist church. they will come out as a medium is wrong.

Namaste

dream jo 28-11-2021 09:57 PM

Yep I get it I was called every nasty name under the Sun by family and so by Paul friends
I'm not going to put it on here because their names present I was called pleasant I was cold
I've heard voices and saints give it all my life same spirit all my life I have
I've had snow expected at the most convenient mum's a funerals like funerals
But when I started my Spiritualist Church I've learnt a lot about myself I'm not allowed haha I am not a loser I am not scrum I am evil I am not evil I am not evil
When I went through doors for the first time I'm I stayed I learnt a lot about myself
Then you get mediums coming to you telling you things but nobody knows I shouldn't avastin
Then you get international mediums telling you a gift you or you should be doing idle and Friday fail and further a failed I can be a medium as good as him I was told but and Italy classes
But I was so looking forward to doing the developer dress and current 19 comes along and spoils it for me
But hopefully 22 is here I developed
When I was a kid about going to Funeral Home Care are getting a deceased Freddy but so-called friends put me off off-road believe me and threatened me so I went on their site like an idiot I used to be
But I will not do that now because I know friend of mine was the same as me we both could have gone into Funeral Home Care getting deceased but in nice for the sake of B do deceased for the family and friends to say goodbye to making up like from Stars we could have done
10 but now back to my mediumship I know I've got what it takes
I know the open circles is helping me develop a bit more I just make the learn to control my laughter when certain spirits come through spirits come through I'm not the only one this is happened to to my friend it's medium this is happened to them too
2id just hope they get to do the classes next year ear they are finding paid will teachers to teach us and develop my friend is mediums want most developed medium sized strong international I will do well in life last
But I've been called my nasty name on the sun too to from spasmo too drunk but I will not repeat the swear word ones because it's not nice what I've been called
My great niece she is saying supposed to 2C is saying still at two-and-a-half year old she's three-and-a-half year old she is but it is saying spirit because you told me Auntie divan auntie Jo you are I've got crush in your house cos I've seen him I've seen ghost in your house because I've seen him and spoken to them and she's got ghost in her house too and I like yes this kid is like me Gifted I just hope she has a better start on this gift and I did
My Mum sent and sauce for a 2 but my uncle or passed last month a sorted two is very did he saying spirit heard spirit it could have been made into they could have been median to as so-called mum and so call my dad I think it's in the family genes on both sides of the family
But out of us three kids and it of my cousin's I am the one the full on gift I just need to learn how to develop more and Friday fail
Without all the put Downs and the sceptics taking the mick
My spiritualism I text seriously now I do I don't like leaving the church without my prayers and upliftment I love my prayers that church is help me a long long way
A lady I met that church 3 years ago she said this has got me so far I'm out my my tortoise shell box you could say I've done so well on myself my body my mind my spirit
Another friend of mine it says I'm a great medium one day once I get my speech about getting nervous when I get the message off I'm getting there slowly but I will get there are lovely and I will because my mum and dad and other steroids will push me to get further