Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

FairyCrystal 06-02-2018 05:36 PM

Moonincancer question: a message of positive encouragement
Tarot of Sexual Magic: Wands 7
It's okay to seek and accept comfort and support, and if need be open up about your feelings and what's troubling you. It'll do you good.

Question FairyCrystal:
What does spirit want me to know right now?

moonincancer 07-02-2018 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Moonincancer question: a message of positive encouragement
Tarot of Sexual Magic: Wands 7
It's okay to seek and accept comfort and support, and if need be open up about your feelings and what's troubling you. It'll do you good.

Question FairyCrystal:
What does spirit want me to know right now?

Thanks Fairy Crystal. What you say to me about grief applies totally right now. I am doing what you said I should.

Card for you :Change in the Wind (clarified w tarot 5 pentacles/material changes)
Things are likely to not go according to plan. Unseen changes on the horizon, wait it out, the outcome might actually be better than anticipated.

Question: Insight about a friendship that has ended

cosmicsacredheart 11-02-2018 04:47 PM

moonincancer The Emperor - Struggle of power with each other, and both of you did have trouble agreeing with each other's opinions and points, this was the same for the other party. Is the other party a male?

Question Positive encouragement from Spirit about my healing work

moonincancer 11-02-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
moonincancer The Emperor - Struggle of power with each other, and both of you did have trouble agreeing with each other's opinions and points, this was the same for the other party. Is the other party a male?

Question Positive encouragement from Spirit about my healing work

Yes it is a male who used my work and did not give me credit for it. Thanks!

Cosmic Sacredheart I got 8 pentacles/Positive movement forward (psychic Tarot): You may have felt stalled but you have begun moving forward and will soon get a sign to show how far you are moving towards Light. You are supported in your healing work and will see the fulfilment of your wishes eventually.

Question:What will help me regain my stamina best?

tealily 02-03-2018 01:03 AM

* Steampunk tarot
8 of Swords

HAHA - enforced rest, meaning you may have to go away on a weekender trip or stay at home and do nothing (seriously, locking phone, house keys and car keys etc in a box).

Q: What fight am I currently preparing for that actually isn't worth fighting?
(Prompt: 7 of Wands rev)

moonincancer 02-03-2018 06:50 AM

Tealily
Flexible (wisdom of the oracle)clarified with firm foundation (4 pentacles)Psychic tarot
Maybe a fight can be avoided with anyone if you stay flexible. Stay firm in your groundedness like a green shrub, relying on the strength of your past work and let the winds of change and conflict move around and past you. Avoid rigidity and stay open minded say these cards.
Moon question: Have I assessed a particular person correctly?

angelic star 02-03-2018 07:35 AM

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:

Have I assessed a particular person correctly?

Regeneration Machine ( Steampunk Tarot )

Somewhat, but this is around reflection of self, since this is a card of recuperation/ rest, this person is on the same page as you as in some aspect of you life, but just portraying things differently because they are a different person than you.

I hope this helps, smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement.

55Degrees 03-03-2018 12:59 AM

Reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement.

Tower reversed.
Things are not as bad as they seem, accept the reality of a situation, you can't change it.

Q. What kind of reception can I expect on Monday (first day in my new position).

55Degrees 03-03-2018 01:14 AM

*****CAVEAT TO THE ORIGINAL POST*****

When I posted this game it was originally intended as a learning exercise for quick one card interpretations, that would test readers to say the first thing that stood out to them from the cards.

Can participants refrain from repeating their question/request in any 2 week period to give readers some diversity on reading topics.

Next question for Pisces
What kind of reception can I expect on Monday (first day in my new position)

Pandora. 03-03-2018 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
*****CAVEAT TO THE ORIGINAL POST*****

When I posted this game it was originally intended as a learning exercise for quick one card interpretations, that would test readers to say the first thing that stood out to them from the cards.

Can participants refrain from repeating their question/request in any 2 week period to give readers some diversity on reading topics.

Next question for Pisces
What kind of reception can I expect on Monday (first day in my new position)

5 of Swords reversed.
You can expect any previous conflict and tension to ease off.

Next question for Pandora
What one activity can I practise to help me feel more grateful for what I have?