Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Seeing Energy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138645)

Belbird74 08-01-2021 03:17 AM

Seeing Energy

Hi and Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my querie .
I just needed some feedback as to what it is that I'm seeing.
I know of seeing with eyes closed, and I know of seeing in the astral layer. However this is a bit different.
Some times I wake up to a hum or buzz that feels like pressure. Maybe a bit of a headache before and after.
What I see around me is light writing on my walls. Ceilings. Doors. Everywhere around me. It is a language I don't know. It happened a few night ago again and this time it was gold flowers that looked like codes. Lots of details. Bright gold. It took a while for me to stop seeing it. The pressure and vibration started earlier that day while doing a reading for a client. Stayed with me well into the next day.
Would love some feedback on what this means.
Thankyou and blessings

StevieW 16-01-2021 10:17 PM

Hi Belbird74,
when I read your story I had to think of sacred geometry. Have you heard about it?
Maybe the reason why you've seen these things were extraordinary deep states of sleep where e. g. so much *deleted* was produced,
that you had a kind of an aftereffect after waking up? It's just an idea.

What would you say, If you would have to interpret it yourself?

Blessings =)

ThatMan 16-01-2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieW
Hi Belbird74,

when I read your story I had to think of sacred geometry. Have you heard about it? Maybe the reason why you've seen these things were extraordinary deep states of sleep where e. g. so much DMT was produced, that you had a kind of an aftereffect after waking up? It's just an idea.

Blessings =)

This is how I see things too, DMT is the way to experience alternate states of cosnciousness so that we can expand our awareness to more because in our day to day life, we see that our awareness is quite limited to our own inner universe and this is so so so little... there's so much out there...

ThatMan 16-01-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belbird74
Hi and Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my querie .
I just needed some feedback as to what it is that I'm seeing.
I know of seeing with eyes closed, and I know of seeing in the astral layer. However this is a bit different.
Some times I wake up to a hum or buzz that feels like pressure. Maybe a bit of a headache before and after.
What I see around me is light writing on my walls. Ceilings. Doors. Everywhere around me. It is a language I don't know. It happened a few night ago again and this time it was gold flowers that looked like codes. Lots of details. Bright gold. It took a while for me to stop seeing it. The pressure and vibration started earlier that day while doing a reading for a client. Stayed with me well into the next day.
Would love some feedback on what this means.
Thankyou and blessings

My advice let the experience do its work, who know what you may learn.

John32241 17-01-2021 05:56 PM

Hi,

Those gold flowers that look like codes are a lot like what my friend sees when we do our joint meditations.

In her case, we are told that those visions represent DNA like activation's. If you work with spirit guides then I suggest asking them about this. If a physical transformation of some kind has started for you then visions like this would be normal.

John

Belbird74 18-01-2021 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Those gold flowers that look like codes are a lot like what my friend sees when we do our joint meditations.

In her case, we are told that those visions represent DNA like activation's. If you work with spirit guides then I suggest asking them about this. If a physical transformation of some kind has started for you then visions like this would be normal.

John

Thankyou John. I much appreciate your feedback.
I have asked my guides to reveal the meaning to me, and just yesterday Icame across some hints. I feel spirit is pulling towards a new direction in my career which is a little scary, but all the same very exciting. I have alot of doubt in myself, even though I know spirit is right behind me propelling me forward on this new pathway. I think it's interesting that your friend also saw these things. Your friend must be going through a change of direction too?
Thankyou again for your insight and advice.:hug2:

Belbird74 18-01-2021 01:42 AM

Quote:

Hi,

John

Thankyou John. I much appreciate your feedback.
I have asked my guides to reveal the meaning to me, and just yesterday Icame across some hints. I feel spirit is pulling towards a new direction in my career which is a little scary, but all the same very exciting. I have alot of doubt in myself, even though I know spirit is right behind me propelling me forward on this new pathway. I think it's interesting that your friend also saw these things. Your friend must be going through a change of direction too?
Thankyou again for your insight and advice.:hug2:

Belbird74 18-01-2021 01:44 AM

Quote:

Hi,

John

Yes I feel that you are correct in the DNA activations. I am unsure yet what activations they are, however i feel strongly they are pulling me towards some kind of new journey in my career, which is ofcourse to be of service to people, as i am doing now but in a more involved way. A bit scary, but I trust that spirit will guide me. Thankyou for your insight and advice :hug:

Belbird74 18-01-2021 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is how I see things too, DMT is the way to experience alternate states of cosnciousness so that we can expand our awareness to more because in our day to day life, we see that our awareness is quite limited to our own inner universe and this is so so so little... there's so much out there...

Thankyou, I completely agree. Much more than meets the eye thats for sure!

Belbird74 18-01-2021 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieW
Hi Belbird74,
when I read your story I had to think of sacred geometry. Have you heard about it?
Maybe the reason why you've seen these things were extraordinary deep states of sleep where e. g. so much *deleted* was produced,
that you had a kind of an aftereffect after waking up? It's just an idea.

Blessings =)

Thats so interesting. I never thought of the natural DMT affect, which Stuart Wilde talks about a fair bit.
I will have to look into it. I never really was on board of that as I know that the human brain and natural chemistry in the human body is one great amazing organic machine, and I know we are capable of so much in this world and beyond.
That aspect never hit home until now. Thankyou for expanding my mind on this experience. I am excited to learn more.:hug3: