Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   can someone alive ghost you? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145356)

asearcher 20-11-2022 01:15 PM

can someone alive ghost you?

...and i do not mean ghost as in suddenly vanishing without a trace;) I mean if them still being alive can create a kind of poltergeist activity even if no way near you physically?

I still have some question marks left from a period in my life. I had made a soul cutting tie ceremony regarding an ex (male). Hours later there was strong poltergeist activity that later thankfully died down.

then it was followed by these nightmares with him in them (me imaging in dreams it was him or someone portraying as him perhaps or actually him?) and then what would be said, played out in some of these dreams would then happen in real life, be said by someone else just showing up making contact with me to then just leave and nobody knew anything. It was so weird. It was as if it was warnings. (I think I have experienced dreams of what is to come but not like that).

After the ceremony, next day or so, there was this song on the radio where lots of the lyrics seemed to have fit right into how he would have seen things, our relationship, and about me, that came on after some weird disturbance on the radio.

It was just this and that, here and there. I know there was more than those two incidents, but they were the one that has stood out in my memory.

I have thought if it was caused by me, my own fear creating that energy? Or low levels using my old fear? Or me thinking about it and therefor seeing patterns that were not really that, but pure coincidental. I have not suffered from hallucinations. but I have suffered from anxiety (which I blamed him for, how he behaved).

Have anyone else experienced poltergeist activity being created by someone alive even if that someone is not physically with you at the time and you are in no contact? After such a ceremony? Does it unleash a kind of energy such as the ones I have experienced (if that now is what I experienced?).

I did it yet another time and to my recollection there was this time not at all as it had been before, it had quiet down.

desert rat 22-11-2022 03:04 AM

On creating poltergeist type events from your own fear, there called thought forms/tulpa .On meeting up with people in your dreams , you might be meeting up with them on the Astral plane.

asearcher 22-11-2022 09:46 AM

Thank you so for explaining :)

Hologram8 22-11-2022 04:11 PM

I had an ex friend that I unfriended for cruelty to animals ~ he was a really close friend until he did that

Anyway almost two decades later I have this really strong psychic connection to the guy ~ I tried everything to make it go away but I could not break the connection until I did a freezer spell
the freezer spell broke the connection

Redchic12 22-11-2022 05:12 PM

Ok Hologram so tell me about the Freezer.

Hologram8 22-11-2022 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
Ok Hologram so tell me about the Freezer.

search youtube for freezer spell

to break curses

put the name of whoever is attacking you on a piece of paper and freeze it in a jar of water ~ with whatever intent you have

I don't put anyones name I just put an x to represent their signature ~ that is the intent

anyway the intent was to break the psychic connection with individual X ~ which I had not been able to do ~ but after the freezer spell it just went away

Redchic12 23-11-2022 07:25 AM

Oh wow, I wish ide know this many years ago when I was working in an extremely toxic work place.

So glad to hear that it helped you.

Miss Hepburn 23-11-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hologram8
...to break curses
put the name of whoever is attacking you on a piece of paper and freeze it in a jar of water ~ with whatever intent you have ...
anyway the intent was to break the psychic connection with individual X ~ which I had not been able to do ~
but after the freezer spell it just went away

Wow!!!!
Thought it should be brought up and high-lighted a bit. :thumbsup:

Hologram8 23-11-2022 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
Oh wow, I wish ide know this many years ago when I was working in an extremely toxic work place.

So glad to hear that it helped you.

it hasn't stopped the VA hospital from being satanic ~ sometimes you have to move out of someones jurisdiction to get away from their abuse ~ one martial arts teacher said you can control someone by killing them ~ and sometimes the only way to not be killed is to stay away from them ~ so if your in someones jurisdiction that wants to control you by death a freezer spell probably won't stop them because they are too strong ~ psychic detectives use their abilities for good ~ but evil people also have psychic abilities and entire armies

everyplace I work is toxic and I'm not allowed to have one penny to my name ~ if I get a job my moms satanic cult will fire me because she uses words like bad management

asearcher 25-11-2022 04:07 AM

Thank you so everyone, so Freezer spell is a way to go then. Good call on you Hologram8 to remove someone being sadistic to animal. Could be narcissism etc. They do not then go through the healing process which could be why he again appeared like that so long afterwards, it is more as if they go in cycles.