Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Most unusual sign you have received from the Other Side .... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=87904)

Adrienne 04-07-2015 06:06 AM

Most unusual sign you have received from the Other Side ....

I am putting this question here, as it is specific to connections related to those on the Other Side.....

I am not asking for signs from spirit guides, angels, Archangels or TF connections who are still living on this earth.

What is the most unusual sign you have received from someone who is a friend, relative, loved one on the Other Side ?

Adrienne

PS ~ animal connections are also welcome :smile:

celest 04-07-2015 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne
I am putting this question here, as it is specific to connections related to those on the Other Side.....

I am not asking for signs from spirit guides, angels, Archangels or TF connections who are still living on this earth.

What is the most unusual sign you have received from someone who is a friend, relative, loved one on the Other Side ?

Adrienne

I dont know if I can add a connection regarding animals, remove it Adrienne if it's not what you want :smile:

My beloved dog passed over 3 years ago, he had a habit of eating half of his dog treat sticks and putting the other half in a corner in the spare bedroom. About a year ago while cleaning and hoovering the room I found a piece of a stick in the same corner he used. I still have this piece in a small box with other items of his. Beautiful memories of a much loved pet.

Adrienne 04-07-2015 07:08 AM

Yes, of course celest ! I added it to the original post, thank you !

Very nice memory, thank you for sharing. I probably would have saved the treat too.

Tricia 04-07-2015 11:19 AM

[URL=http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/TriciaA1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-04-11-20-5

kkfern 04-07-2015 06:54 PM

i was feeling pretty low. it was about a year after the death of my daughter and her boyfriend. they were killed in a car accident a year after my car accident. i was cursing heaven and everything there is. why did i live and not her. i was mad.

then on the loveseat i saw her and her boyfriend. the love seat has a reputation in out house. when i would come home from work and something had happened my children would sit on the loveseat together. i only had to find out which one did it and what happened. they always had each others back. well, on the loveseat was becky and tom. becky said "Tuesday" and they were gone.

hmmmm what the heaven does Tuesday mean??? life went on and Tuesdays came and went. i had even forgotten to pay attention to Tuesdays. then something happened. i was in the upstairs bedroom folding clothes. my son called to say he left his swipe card to get in the secured building in his pants pocket. i had just put that load in the dryer. i ran down two flights of stairs to rescue the plastic card before it melted. talking on the phone to my son as i went i suddenly yelled "FIRE". the dryer was on fire.

i put the fire out and my son rushed home to see what happened. i had gotten to it just in time. my son said. "mom, it is tuesday"

kk

celest 04-07-2015 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkfern
i was feeling pretty low. it was about a year after thedeath of my daughter and her boyfriend. they were killed in a car accident a year after my car accident. i was cursing heaven and everything there is. why did i live and not her. i was mad.

then on the loveseat i saw her and her boyfriend. the love seat has a reputation in out house. when i would come home from work and something had happened my children would sit on the loveseat together. i only had to find out which one did it and what happened. they always had each others back. well, on the loveseat was becky and tom. becky said "Tuesday" and they were gone.

hmmmm what the heaven does Tuesday mean??? life went on and Tuesdays came and went. i had even forgotten to pay attention to Tuesdays. then something happened. i was in the upstairs bedroom folding clothes. my son called to say he left his swipe card to get in the secured building in his pants pocket. i had just put that load in the dryer. i ran down two flights of stairs to rescue the plastic card before it melted. talking on the phone to my son as i went i suddenly yelled "FIRE". the dryer was on fire.

i put the fire out and my son rushed home to see what happened. i had gotten to it just in time. my son said. "mom, it is tuesday"

kk

Lovely story, so sorry for your loss :hug:

Soul Searching 04-07-2015 09:12 PM

As you know Adrienne, I have posted about so many different signs on SF that me and my family have seen over the past few years ...... it would be very hard to pick the most unusual !! :smile:

Instead I will tell you about my most recent one.

Last Friday, me and my sister went to see a lady in her home who is a medium, hoping to get any kind of message or communication from departed loved ones.

I was getting ready at home beforehand, and took my watch out of my bedside drawer. Putting it on I noticed that it was 6 hours slow ..... very strange I thought .... someone must be sending me a sign !!

Anyway, the visit to the medium was a great success, and we both left feeling amazed and totally elated (I will post details soon)

The next day, me and my wife went for a walk around a local country village as we often do on a weekend. Before we left the house I put on the same watch, and checked the time.

The watch was correct, and the time was 12.35 ..... just after noon.

When we were walking round the village, we were discussing the previous nights events and how amazing it all was, and I also mentioned to Wendy about my watch, and how it must have been a sign to us that we were going to get some kind of message ..... I then joked " either that or the battery in the watch is running down !!"

As you know, we have had lots of watch and clock related signs before, so I was almost certain it was such a thing too.

Getting back to the car after our walk, we got in, and as I started the car I glanced at the clock on the cars dashboard ..... it read 2.05pm.

Then I glanced at my watch ...... it read exactly 12.00 ....... midday ......

I showed it to Wendy, and she checked her watch to make sure .... it was 2.05 pm.

My watch's second hand was still ticking, but the watch hadn't just slowed, rather it had gone backwards !! :icon_eek: :D

Now I would say that someone was listening to our conversation as we walked, and made sure to us that we would be in no doubt about what we were seeing !! :D

Amethyst 06-07-2015 11:43 AM

Hi Adrienne

The most UNUSUAL sign from spirit I ever received happened before I began fully communicating with Mandy, my now dear friend in spirit. She’s the mother of Daisy, who I’ve brought up since she was four-years-old (now eleven).

Way back then, I got ‘snippets’. For example, one night I was drifting off to sleep and in that half-awake, half-asleep state of consciousness which is ideal for spirit communication, when I suddenly saw a clothes drier. It was in front of a fire – the room was Mandy’s old living room.

On the drier were clothes that were all normal size – except for some school uniform – it was soooo tiny, it would fit a baby. I thought no more of it and slipped into sleep. In the morning, when Daisy came downstairs, I noticed her school trousers – “ankle-biters” my boys would have called them – they were way too short, lol. So, I sent my thoughts out to Mandy: ‘Ok – I’ll get her some new uniform...’

Anyway, the weirdest one, I posted a while back, in one of Tiss’s threads which was about spirit manipulating electricity. I was really curious to know if something like this had happened to anyone else:

"Before the system crashed I started a thread on here titled, ‘LOL! Can spirits go internet shopping!?’ because over a period of a few weeks I had three parcels come through the post addressed to, ‘AAAAABBBBB’ – it’s a long story but they all ‘meant something’."

"And WH Smith could find no trace of who sent the parcels. No-one complained about paying for these items – and why would anyone order and pay (LOL) for something and not use a proper name?"

"I am bringing up a little girl, Daisy, and I got told that her deceased mum, Mandy, was a total shopaholic – similar to Becky Bloomwood from the Shopaholic series if you’ve read those?"

"She was addicted to the QVC channel and used to stash carrier bags of shopping under the bed, hide bags in the wardrobes. And I think she somehow had ‘a hand’ in sending those parcels."

"The third parcel really gave me goosebumps":

"I learned that The Hairy Bikers was one of her favourite tv programmes, and the title, ‘Mums Know Best xxx ‘ was like a sign..."

"Daisy had asked me if she could call me mum as she did not want to feel like the odd one out at school – I was a bit uncomfortable about it but her big eyes looking at me . . . I just know Mandy gives her blessing for Daisy having two mums."

"And I moaned at Daisy’s dad a few days before the book arrived, "You can’t just give her prawn crackers for tea!" "

Spirit sometimes work in mysterious ways! :D

Hope you have a great day,

Amethyst x

Mysticvic 06-07-2015 11:51 AM

When my father died I had a pocket watch of his that did not work but I kept it out for sentimentality reasons. About 3 weeks after his death it starting working again on its own tick tick tick and did so for several weeks before permanently re-dying - I have had many signs from he and my mom...its so reassuring that they are with me still.

Boson 10-07-2015 10:43 PM

Hi Adrienne,

Here is my rather unusual experience. It happened a few days after a family member had died. I receive a call on my cell phone, which should have been impossible because the battery had been dead for a long time. When I answered the phone there was no one there - just silence. That was really odd I thought, but perhaps the oddest part of it all was that the call came from my own cell phone number.

Boson