Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Out of the mouths of babes... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134061)

Elfin 28-02-2020 01:28 AM

Out of the mouths of babes...

Standing at the school bus stop with my 6 year old firstborn on the first beautiful warm spring day of the year, and I was in my element. It was unusually quiet and peaceful for that time in the morning and I was just enjoying the moment. But a little voice beside me popped up beside me saying "it's not real mummy" !!!!! I asked him "what isn't?".... At which he held his arms out and looked all around him and said "all of this.. none of it... It's just a dream.. we only wake up when we die.." .... My mind was of course blown away by this statement. I asked him if he had learnt it at school or someone had told him? .. "no" he replied........ "It just is..."

Miss Hepburn 28-02-2020 01:43 AM

Aw, I was shown that exact thing at 8 yr old, yes! ---everything made of Dreamstuff...nothing real! :hug3:
And again at other times...but not til I was 24 next time....and with no drugs, vegetarian, not even coffee!!!:tongue:

Elfin 28-02-2020 01:57 AM

It's amazing isn't it ??? And hey.. I wouldn't even care if you had eaten meat.. high on caffeine.. taken drugs or whatever. When you are shown , you are well and truly shown.

Elfin 28-02-2020 02:06 AM

Me again... Meant to say you have been blessed. And also very well done , no meat or caffeine? The meat I can understand..... But the caffeine!!! You are stronger than me!

Elfin 28-02-2020 02:12 AM

Also.. I have 2 other little tales to tell about same child except when he was much younger but will have to maybe put in different group. That's the problem just now...being new I don't quite know where things fit in best! But I'm sure that I will be guided..... As we all are.

inavalan 28-02-2020 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Standing at the school bus stop with my 6 year old firstborn on the first beautiful warm spring day of the year, and I was in my element. It was unusually quiet and peaceful for that time in the morning and I was just enjoying the moment. But a little voice beside me popped up beside me saying "it's not real mummy" !!!!! I asked him "what isn't?".... At which he held his arms out and looked all around him and said "all of this.. none of it... It's just a dream.. we only wake up when we die.." .... My mind was of course blown away by this statement.I asked him if he had learnt it at school or someone had told him? .. "no" he replied........ "It just is..."

6 year old? Sorry. I'm incredulous.

jimmymc25 28-02-2020 06:04 AM

Quote:

Standing at the school bus stop with my 6 year old firstborn on the first beautiful warm spring day of the year, and I was in my element. It was unusually quiet and peaceful for that time in the morning and I was just enjoying the moment. But a little voice beside me popped up beside me saying "it's not real mummy" !!!!! I asked him "what isn't?".... At which he held his arms out and looked all around him and said "all of this.. none of it... It's just a dream.. we only wake up when we die.." .... My mind was of course blown away by this statement. I asked him if he had learnt it at school or someone had told him? .. "no" he replied........ "It just is..."

WOW!

I've heard something similiar having to do with releasing....people having this realization that this whole thing is a dream...and it never was.

Thanks for posting this...I think I needed to see it again.

hazada guess 28-02-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

This just goes to show,our true home is in the astral planes.:smile:

Elfin 28-02-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
6 year old? Sorry. I'm incredulous.

Hi. It's not what you expect a child to come out with on way to school! He had , at that point been "telling" me things from the age of just 2. Had an adult said it, it wouldn't have had the same impact , but little ones just say it how it is I suppose.

Elfin 28-02-2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmymc25
WOW!

I've heard something similiar having to do with releasing....people having this realization that this whole thing is a dream...and it never was.

Thanks for posting this...I think I needed to see it again.

Hi. That would make sense, especially if we have experienced many lifetimes. I am led to believe that little children are born with a conscious knowledge of the "past" up until about the age of 7 and then it remains in the sub-conscious mind. That would also explain why that particular statement was the last one he said.