Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Lenormand practice thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139109)

IntrepidExplorer 13-02-2021 03:31 AM

Lenormand practice thread

Anyone interested in practising Lenormand? If so let's use this thread to practice on each other. Who's in?

FairyCrystal 13-02-2021 09:59 AM

I sometimes do Lenormand, although currently mostly busy with Tarot again.
But I'm interested.

IntrepidExplorer 14-02-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I sometimes do Lenormand, although currently mostly busy with Tarot again.
But I'm interested.

Cool. Would you like to post a question and then I'll read for you? (Serious or non-serious question - your choice :) )

Scholarly Tarot 14-02-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Cool. Would you like to post a question and then I'll read for you? (Serious or non-serious question - your choice :) )

I don't even know what Lenormand is.... sorry I'm so ignorant.

FairyCrystal 14-02-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Okay, cool!
A serious question in a way, but not life or death haha.
What about love for me the first half of this year?

:hug3:

FairyCrystal 14-02-2021 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scholarly Tarot
I don't even know what Lenormand is.... sorry I'm so ignorant.

It is a card system like Tarot, but a 'system' of its own kind. It's also been around for a long time. It was created by Madamme Lenormand.
You can use Google Images to see cards of it. I have the Gilded Reverie Lenormand which is stunning!

IntrepidExplorer 15-02-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Okay, cool!
A serious question in a way, but not life or death haha.
What about love for me the first half of this year?

Hello!

i did a 9 card spread for you.

Lily Stars Tree
Child Coffin Birds
Ship Bouquet Fish

I ask about your love life in the first half of this year, so it's quite possible that some of this has already happened.

Your significator doesn't appear in the spread, so I don't think anything life changing will happen, nor will you be too proactive/take action.

I wonder if there are some only conversations happening on dating sites with (Stars-Birds). I see conversations (Birds) that have started (Child) coming to an end (Coffin). Initially you (or a potential partner) seems satisfied (Lily) with starting something (Child) perhaps with someone who lives at a distance (Ship). Stars-Coffin could be a particular direction coming to end or something online ending. Bouquet below hints at dating or flirting that ends. Lily-Stars-Tree suggests the reason for that ending is that the conversations or dating is going in an unhealthy/unsatisfactory direction. Tree-Birds-Fish also suggests an abundance of unhealthy conversations - or maybe meetings (Birds). Ship-Bouquet-Fish suggests either distancing oneself from lots of dating or flirting (Bouquet-Fish) or lots of flirting or dating from a distance.

I actually wonder if something will end but then you start having conversations or meetings again, but you're not satisfied with them (Tree-Birds-Fish).

FairyCrystal 16-02-2021 10:23 AM

Wow! I hadn't expected you to do a 9 card, haha. Thank you!
I am indeed talking online occasionally but never for very long -there's it ending- as they indeed don't feel like the right click.
And I'm hoping to find someone a bit further away, not from this area anyway. (have my reasons for that).
Typical that the Ship turns up again.
It did a few years ago as well. Always that Ship :)

Thank you very much!

Now for your question. I cannot promise to be as good as you clearly are. It's been a while since I've done Lenormand but I'd like to give it a whirl.

IntrepidExplorer 16-02-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

I am indeed talking online occasionally but never for very long -there's it ending- as they indeed don't feel like the right click.
And I'm hoping to find someone a bit further away, not from this area anyway. (have my reasons for that).

Thank you very much!

Now for your question. I cannot promise to be as good as you clearly are. It's been a while since I've done Lenormand but I'd like to give it a whirl.

You're welcome. You don't have to do a 9 card for me...I was dying to do one because I wanted the practice! Thanks for shedding light on those cards - you'll have to let me know how it all goes. Good luck 🙂

Okay, so I've been making some handmade items that I'd like to sell in my own online shop (which I would have to set up). I want to know how successful i would be in selling them if I did go ahead and try to do that.

Thank you!

FairyCrystal 18-02-2021 09:17 PM

Hi IntrepidExplorer... just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I've had a couple of crazy busy days. But I will look into it!

FairyCrystal 22-02-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

You're welcome. You don't have to do a 9 card for me...I was dying to do one because I wanted the practice! Thanks for shedding light on those cards - you'll have to let me know how it all goes. Good luck 🙂

Okay, so I've been making some handmade items that I'd like to sell in my own online shop (which I would have to set up). I want to know how successful i would be in selling them if I did go ahead and try to do that.

Thank you!

My apologies for taking so long. Things kept coming up one after the other, not necessarily bad, but just busy.

I used the expanded Gilded Reverie Lenormand. The Well, that came up, is one of the extra cards.

I do feel it is looking good.
I got:
Sun - Well - Dog - Letter
Theme card: the Heart
I felt like drawing one more card, the extra card: Anchor

I feel it will work but you do have to stick the course, and for some reason I feel like maybe working with someone, even if only temporary. Could be as simple as an affiliation. I got that sense with the Dog, not sure why but it felt strong.

Networking is important with the Letter, maybe blogging, or having a newsletter. Maybe a good thing to get working on an email list.

The Well is about creating, wishes, but also working hard and staying centred. So have a clear view of what you want, how you want it etc. and stick with that.

If you keep following your heart your well won't run dry of inspiration and ideas. But as with everything, balance is important of course :)

Hope this makes sense?
Maybe you get even more out of it.

IntrepidExplorer 23-02-2021 06:27 AM

Quote:

My apologies for taking so long. Things kept coming up one after the other, not necessarily bad, but just busy.

I used the expanded Gilded Reverie Lenormand. The Well, that came up, is one of the extra cards.

I do feel it is looking good.
I got:
Sun - Well - Dog - Letter
Theme card: the Heart
I felt like drawing one more card, the extra card: Anchor

I feel it will work but you do have to stick the course, and for some reason I feel like maybe working with someone, even if only temporary. Could be as simple as an affiliation. I got that sense with the Dog, not sure why but it felt strong.

Networking is important with the Letter, maybe blogging, or having a newsletter. Maybe a good thing to get working on an email list.

The Well is about creating, wishes, but also working hard and staying centred. So have a clear view of what you want, how you want it etc. and stick with that.

If you keep following your heart your well won't run dry of inspiration and ideas. But as with everything, balance is important of course :)

Hope this makes sense?
Maybe you get even more out of it.

Thank you! The work that I do doesn't require anyone else, but maybe my friends could help me promote my creations by word of mouth? The products I'm making wouldn't be worth blogging or writing about (too much effort for such a small quantiity of goods) and I don't have any emails, but maybe your cards are hinting that I could get more out of it if i wanted to. I think the product descriptions will be important, so maybe that's what your picking up? Thank you, though - you have given me something to think about.

FairyCrystal 23-02-2021 12:41 PM

Quote:

Thank you! The work that I do doesn't require anyone else, but maybe my friends could help me promote my creations by word of mouth? The products I'm making wouldn't be worth blogging or writing about (too much effort for such a small quantiity of goods) and I don't have any emails, but maybe your cards are hinting that I could get more out of it if i wanted to. I think the product descriptions will be important, so maybe that's what your picking up? Thank you, though - you have given me something to think about.

I didn't say you'd work with someone that way, possibly an affiliate with someone.
The Letter can indeed also be product description, anything with writing felt strong. And since I don't know what you're making, you will have to fill in the details yourself.

In any case, I hope it works out for you :)

Amethyst 07-04-2021 04:20 PM

Is this still in the air? Because the date is of 2014.

I would like to practise too and read for others as a practise.

IntrepidExplorer 29-08-2021 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amethyst
Is this still in the air? Because the date is of 2014.

I would like to practise too and read for others as a practise.

@amethyst, sorry - only just seen this. Are you still interested? This thread was most definitely not created in 2014.

IntrepidExplorer 29-08-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Thank you very much!

Hey FairyCrystal, how are you? Just wondering how accurate the reading was in the end? (now that the first half of the year has passed).

Regarding my business, it hasn't taken off yet as I've been busy with other stuff. At the time of the reading you did for me, I was 100% dedicated to launching it.

FairyCrystal 01-09-2021 11:02 AM

I read through it and it is correct :)

IntrepidExplorer 05-09-2021 03:23 AM

Quote:

I read through it and it is correct :)

thank you, FairyCrystal. Do let me know if you'd like another reading sometime (no exchange necessary unless you want practice)