Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   How to be unconditionally happy? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143656)

Ewwerrin 20-04-2022 10:33 PM

How to be unconditionally happy?

FairyCrystal 20-04-2022 10:40 PM

Not really, no. If nothing else that could even make someone feel (more) miserable when they don't feel happy as it then only emphasizes that.

You have to deal with anything that hinders feeling good. If you have that sussed you can start shifting your focus to the positive, begin cultivating everything you feel grateful for.
And keep doing that every time something happens that gets you out of whack.
That way you begin to train yourself to be off-kilter for a shorter period, so you shorten the refraction time.
That is important as no one can really be in a great mood or only experience great things all the time. Less pleasant things happen, and this doesn't matter, doesn't have to affect you if you recover from it quickly.

So just thinking about it is no good. you have to actually be able to feel it, be it, live it, walk talk move like a happy person. And you cannot fake that, it's got to be real and thus come from the inside out.

WildHairedWoman 20-04-2022 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin

First you have to accept that you are human, humans have transient emotions and you can't be happy all the time. Things happen to disturb you, things happen that give you joy. Fixate on one and ignore the rest and you are ignoring half your humanity. Live in the past or the future 24/7 and you ignore the world around you. Find balance and don't worry about happy. Once you find balance you will be happy for the most part and you will be more able to cope with the feelings that are unpleasant.

utopiandreamchild 20-04-2022 11:12 PM

Actually, being happy is a choice, a choice you can make anytime of the day or night. Some don't understand that however, one can simply choose a positive emotion and stay in that mode. The benifits are positive and healthy. Easy.
Love utopia

wstein 21-04-2022 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin

There are several ways, none of them particularly desirable:
-brain damage
-steady supply of the right drugs
-live in a fantasy reality
-blissing out in meditation

Being continuously happy is to fail to honor your emotions. That is to say, be in denial about the reality of your life situation.

Ewwerrin 21-04-2022 04:31 AM

Thanks all for sharing.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So just thinking about it is no good.

How do you explain this experience I have had recently:

When I think about it, regardless of what I feel emotionally, what is manifested, and I consistently hold my awareness upon unconditional happiness, regardless of conditions around me or even inside my body like emotions, or pain, or difficult life circumstances or whatevet, if I just focus on unconditional happiness.

It does tend to actually eventually begin to feel for me. I begin to feel happiness when I simply purely focus on it, concentrate on it, give my attention to it, place my awareness upon it and replace and continue to replace my attention on it and hold it there consistently, eventually, sometimes in just minutes, I begin to feel it.

Regardless of is happening in my life, wether I am in pain or even sad! It makes no difference at all it seems. I simply detach everything from my focus or awareness, I return to my awareness and then I place my attention on the thought happiness. Not a condition, but a feeling emotion of happiness. I think about it, first no thought comes. Then some visions and then more and then it begins to feel. i begin to feel it, the visions morph and begin to radiate happiness. and i feel it. No matter what it always works. No matter how i am feeling before or even during the process. the happiness just comes like a light warm blanket of well being over me and fixes everything and then maybe yes I can get distracted from my intended focus by "annoying conditions" but that is just a lackful ability of focus. I can always simply refocus my attention place it back on happiness and it begins to arise again. Regardless of any and all conditions! :icon_eek:

Ewwerrin 21-04-2022 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
First you ...
... are unpleasant.

Please read the above reply I made to fairy crystal, I want to ask you the exact same question. Can you explain or maybe even confirm this experience?

Ewwerrin 21-04-2022 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Actually, being happy is a choice, a choice you can make anytime of the day or night. Some don't understand that however, one can simply choose a positive emotion and stay in that mode. The benifits are positive and healthy. Easy.
Love utopia

Well atleast someone knows. Thanks for sharing.

Ewwerrin 21-04-2022 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Being continuously happy is to fail to honor your emotions. That is to say, be in denial about the reality of your life situation.

What if you can literally tune into happiness, unconditionally, and that happiness then becomes the real emotional reality of your life situation, in a matter of minutes?

JustBe 21-04-2022 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Actually, being happy is a choice, a choice you can make anytime of the day or night. Some don't understand that however, one can simply choose a positive emotion and stay in that mode. The benefits are positive and healthy. Easy.
Love utopia

What about someone who is both uninformed they can choose or suffering depression and filled with dread and darkness?

In other words what if one can’t see they can choose or can’t feel beyond anxiety, fear or anything containing them, to feel differently?

It’s only a choice if you believe and know that.

Wouldn’t no choice play it’s part in this instance if you see choice as the view.

In this view it wouldn’t be about choice to be happy but rather the meaning of happiness for each person individually..