Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   No Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143907)

..Vel.. 22-05-2022 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I have love for the darkness and it doesn't disturb me at all. Vampires, witches, werewolves, zombies, demons, all things of the dark.

Some prefer to live in the light, my preference is the dark.

I'm not talking about that kind. The type I refer to is evil. The ones who pit themselves against humanity. A taste of what they do is, child trafficking/sex slavery, black satanic magic and blood ritual sacrifice just to name some. They have infiltrated every institution. Education, government, academia professions. The darkness I refer to is not one to love, it has agendas of many kinds and they are not in the best interests of humanity.

utopiandreamchild 22-05-2022 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..Vel..
I'm not talking about that kind. The type I refer to is evil. The ones who pit themselves against humanity. A taste of what they do is, child trafficking/sex slavery, black satanic magic and blood ritual sacrifice just to name some. They have infiltrated every institution. Education, government, academia professions. The darkness I refer to is not one to love, it has agendas of many kinds and they are not in the best interests of humanity.

Love is in the best interests of humanity as long as they are loving they can do no wrong. If they are hating then they would be wrong and only then.

Evil is not the right word, even evil has it's righteous place. The word is wrong, are they wrong in what they do?, if not leave them be and let them get on with their lives

Are they right or wrong in what they do?, thats all that matters.

utopiandreamchild

..Vel.. 23-05-2022 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Love is in the best interests of humanity as long as they are loving they can do no wrong. If they are hating then they would be wrong and only then.

Evil is not the right word, even evil has it's righteous place....

I still think you're missing my point.

Miss Hepburn 23-05-2022 11:21 AM

The Admin has asked quoting only 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
It can help to ref the Post #. :)

Miss Hepburn 23-05-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

I excommunicated myself from the Roman Catholic church that I was born into about 20 years ago, after learning
about its true origins, history and current vile practices.
For many years prior, I had resonated more with eastern religious philosophies and traditions.

You are not alone! :icon_cool:

Molearner 23-05-2022 04:45 PM

To be a part of anything….religion, family, team, country….the need to forgive is necessary. Self isolation is the alternative…….

utopiandreamchild 23-05-2022 10:21 PM

Quote:

Is it so bad not to follow any single religion, but yet utilise many beliefs from varying ones?

Some of what various religion's teach are very useful, however God is not confined to a singular religion imo, God loves us all unconditionally imo regardless of religious background.

utopiandreamchild

jaminhealth 10-08-2022 11:56 PM

I was given the catholic religion when I was born almost 84 yrs ago and never loved it, never. I woke up and pretty much left it in my later 30's and searched for a replacement. Went from Unity, Unitarian, ended up at Science of Mind aka Religious Science in the 1980's and stayed there for a good 20 yrs and am still there on the principles but no church or study hall anymore. That Science of Mind made and makes the most sense....but have to say since the covid path, things have been shaken up on what to believe will be our outcomes. Our country and lives have been so damaged.

I can still remember when I vowed to never go into a confessional again.....ugh...

Traveler 11-08-2022 03:07 AM

Why would you think it's bad to not follow or belong to any religion. Religion was created to help explain the unexplainable and to give people comfort but also to control. You don't need a religion to live a righteous life or to follow a spiritual path or just be a good and decent person.

Altair 11-08-2022 02:36 PM

''Religion'', ''spirituality''...

Where are those lines drawn, and why? Is religion necessarily a baddie and spirituality necessarily a goodie?