Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mysteries, Myths & Legends (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What are crop circles telling us? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7902)

Uma 16-12-2010 04:17 AM

What are crop circles telling us?

There are lots of beautiful crop circles documented on the internet. Every year more complicated ones are produced. Any idea what's going on or why this is happening?

Lovely 16-12-2010 04:29 AM

I think many are pranks. But some are too complicated
to be done by humans. Honestly I have no clue what they mean.

Spiritlite 16-12-2010 05:50 AM

I think some are pranks, most not. I think that someone has to be a good mathematician or symbologist even a numerologist to look at these to understand it. I also wonder about the nights or days they were made if that could be determined and look at the astrology of them.
Spiritlite.

pre-dawn 16-12-2010 06:19 AM

They are experiments by the CIA, and probably other secret services, testing their sound weaponry. The pattern are produced by sound waves which can now be focused in a very precise manner. As the technology improves the patterns can become more and more complicated.
Note that 2 years ago when the MSC Sinfonia was attacked by pirates on her way from South Africa to Italy, the pirates were defeated, and a sound gun was a contributing factor to hat.
The technology also allows to send a voice message targeted at a single dancer on a disco dance floor, irrespective of surrounding noise and music.

Uma 16-12-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pre-dawn
They are experiments by the CIA, and probably other secret services, testing their sound weaponry. The pattern are produced by sound waves which can now be focused in a very precise manner. As the technology improves the patterns can become more and more complicated.
Note that 2 years ago when the MSC Sinfonia was attacked by pirates on her way from South Africa to Italy, the pirates were defeated, and a sound gun was a contributing factor to hat.
The technology also allows to send a voice message targeted at a single dancer on a disco dance floor, irrespective of surrounding noise and music.

There's a theory that crop circles have been around even in prehistoric times....and they were regarded as sacred ground, and monuments erected on top of them that are mathematically and astronomically precisely aligned - far beyond the abilities of the people at the time... ex. Stonehenge, the Sphinx and Giza piramids...

pre-dawn 16-12-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma
There's a theory that crop circles have been around even in prehistoric times....and they were regarded as sacred ground, and monuments erected on top of them that are mathematically and astronomically precisely aligned - far beyond the abilities of the people at the time... ex. Stonehenge, the Sphinx and Giza piramids...

If that is the case why were we so surprised when they appeared the first time a few decades ago? Was the aliens' crop circle generator broken and they first had to fix it?

If you look at the pictures you will notice that about half of them are aligned fairly well with ground features. Their alignment is more likely to follow the farmer's interest than mathematically or astronomical alignment.

Miss Hepburn 16-12-2010 01:21 PM

I don't know either!
psychoslice will know.

I heard a theory they were signs, posts, directionals, messages boards
for space craft - as in "Turn left Disneyworld, don't get the hotdogs, astroid belt 1 light year to right".

Spiritlite 16-12-2010 05:08 PM

I love all these theories.
Spiritlite.

Uma 16-12-2010 08:03 PM

Another theory I read somewhere...that Mother Earth, Gaia, is creating them Herself along ley lines - heightened energy meridians associated with underground water...as though they were like chakras for the earth. Earth energies do create sacred geometry patterns all over the place...just look at a shell (Fibonacci sequence) or a bee's honeycomb etc...

Chrysaetos 16-12-2010 08:26 PM

Hahah!

Crop circles are man-made. Some are very nicely done though.