Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Spirit connected to me, need advice (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137862)

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 10-11-2020 08:08 PM

Spirit connected to me, need advice

I think there is a spirit connected to me. Someone once mentioned it could be a person connected with me who wants to do me harm to try cutting the cord, I have no idea what this even means. They just told me to burn a black candle and to imagine as if I was cutting a rope, to try to get rid of my bond with this person. He's my ex-boyfriend who was abusive towards me. I'm not sure if this is safe or what it is, but I know I'm not alone. I do not take drugs or abuse alcohol, I feel like I am being watched all the time. My own Mom feels this too and I wonder if it perhaps my ex-boyfriend or perhaps a spirit, but I feel very emotionally drained because of this. I need advice, please. Thank you. If you have any other questions, please ask me. :smile:

desert rat 11-11-2020 11:30 AM

I don't think the black candle is that good of an idea. Try talking to him let him know he is dead . It's time to move on to higher astral plains . Tell him to go to the astral graden look for people he knows .

ant 11-11-2020 07:06 PM

You are feeling emotionally drained because of 'magical thinking'.

bobjob 12-11-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I think there is a spirit connected to me. Someone once mentioned it could be a person connected with me who wants to do me harm to try cutting the cord, I have no idea what this even means. They just told me to burn a black candle and to imagine as if I was cutting a rope, to try to get rid of my bond with this person. He's my ex-boyfriend who was abusive towards me. I'm not sure if this is safe or what it is, but I know I'm not alone. I do not take drugs or abuse alcohol, I feel like I am being watched all the time. My own Mom feels this too and I wonder if it perhaps my ex-boyfriend or perhaps a spirit, but I feel very emotionally drained because of this. I need advice, please. Thank you. If you have any other questions, please ask me. :smile:

To try to work towards finding a course of action:

Is this boyfriend of yours alive in this world?
Who has been offering 'advice' about burning a black candle etc?
Why would a spirit be connected to you the way you're thinking?

lomax 22-11-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie

I think it's better to take action,even without knowing what's going on.
Do something with the intention to get rid of 'all' evil forces around you.

The simplest thing you can do is a heavy salt bath,spray salt water to your house,burn frankincense resin,or camphor discs.
Your mother,should have to do the cleansing bath as well.

The most important is to diagnose the situation,but if it's not an option,you'll go for the blind shots.

Native spirit 22-11-2020 02:48 PM

There is an easier way that is to Ask Arc Angel Michael to cut the cords of Negativity from you.
I know this has worked for many people its worth a go.

Namaste