Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Truth is found within a LIE.? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142908)

Michael K. 12-02-2022 07:09 PM

Truth is found within a LIE.?

Philosophers down through the ages have asked the question, what is truth? And arguments about what it actually is have raged on for centuries, and even today no one seems to agree as to what it is. Quantum physics is zeroing into the answer as this is being written now. Is it really that difficult to know what truth is? The answer is no, truth is found in a L.I.E which stands for Living-Intelligent-Energy=LIE. Energy is the ubiquitous flow that pervades all in ALL. no-thing else exists anywhere in this universe except energy period. We are energy, the planet and all that exists within it is energy, the solar system is energy, ALL=energy that is the primal matrix of all expression universally and infinite in presence. "Confusion reigns supreme on this little old planet because we have names for everything" billions of names all talk about the very SAME THING ENERGY, there are not many things , or have there ever been, its an illusion cast over our eyes there is and always have been just ONE THING only in the universe and that is energy and that energy is expressed in trillions of ways and may well look different. but in essence it is all the same. Our higher self, or soul is energy, God is energy when expressed within the universe by the will to be, and unexpressed when it withdraws from the liquid form of expression. To find truth just look within where your inner guru awaits you with a warming smile and will then connect you to the energy within and without you, and you will know peace.

warmest regards michael.

Miss Hepburn 12-02-2022 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael K.
..will then connect you to the energy within and without you, and you will know peace.

...like the purr of a kitten feeling warmth of the sun.

Native spirit 12-02-2022 10:34 PM

I like the bottom sentence of the post its very apt

Namaste

Michael K. 12-02-2022 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...like the purr of a kitten feeling warmth of the sun.

Many thanks Miss Hepburn, your words bring a smile to my face,

regards michael.

Michael K. 12-02-2022 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I like the bottom sentence of the post its very apt

Namaste

Good to hear from you native spirit, hope all is well with you.

regards michael.

Michael K. 12-02-2022 11:02 PM

Living-Intelligent-Energy is a LIE and LIFE which stands for Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy is the truth that all is ENERGY and ENERGY is ALL when its switched on it becomes relative infinite energy, when withdrawn it then becomes Absolute Potentiality awaiting an INTENTION to awake the sleeping dragon of ENERGY.

regards michael.

ray=out 14-02-2022 07:50 AM

Very informative michael. Do you mind if i use lie and life for my sci fi story? Credits will be given of course :)

Also when you said "when withdrawn it then becomes Absolute Potentiality awaiting an INTENTION to awake the sleeping dragon of ENERGY"
Can you explain this to me in simple words? Sorry my vocabulary is low.

Michael K. 14-02-2022 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray=out
Very informative michael. Do you mind if i use lie and life for my sci fi story? Credits will be given of course :)

Also when you said "when withdrawn it then becomes Absolute Potentiality awaiting an INTENTION to awake the sleeping dragon of ENERGY"
Can you explain this to me in simple words? Sorry my vocabulary is low.

Thank you ray=out of course you can use anything from this post to write your stories with my blessing, passing it on is a great way to communicate, The sleeping dragon i was referring to was in reference to the kundalini energy that circles up our spinal column when we begin awakening up into our true inner divine nature,

regards michael.

ray=out 16-02-2022 04:49 AM

Thank you michael :)

lostsoul13 19-02-2022 10:19 PM

Truth is we teleported!!! Like your thread—- teleportation seems to be a homely thing for me: with much experience- still can’t control it but I believe it’s our ultimate goal! And theory!!