Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Getting readings from different tarot card readers (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142768)

spiritualmountain 29-01-2022 07:48 AM

Getting readings from different tarot card readers

Hi Friends,

I would like to seek your advice about something.

Is it okay to get readings (paid readings) from different tarot card readers?

Please don't mistake me, if I only get reading from one tarot reader, I feel like I might have doubt about the reading.

Because my intention is to confirm on the issues mentioned in the readings. If more tarot readers mention about a similar issue, I will feel more confident about it.

Looking forward to your replies.

Starman 29-01-2022 08:08 AM

I am sure that everyone has their own preferences; my preference is that people should learn how to read
the cards for themselves and not be dependent on others to read tarot cards for them. Reading the cards
is called divination, there is a divine aspect to it.

I started using tarot back in the 1970’s, reading my own cards and using them as a way to communicate
with my deeper inner being. I also learned how to use the Runes. There were times when I would ask a
question and read tarot cards for an answer, and then immediately cast the Runes asking the same question.

It was uncanny because I got basically the same answer from the Runes as I got from Tarot on the same
question. If you go to two different readers with the same question it will depend on how intuitive the readers
are. You may get different interpretations, it depends on how insightful each reader is.

I think a person will get the most out of tarot if they study the tarot and learn how to use it for themselves.
Asking a question of tarot is like a prayer and reading the cards is like a meditation. Tarot is a spiritual tool
and if you learn how to use it, it can help you grow spiritually. This is my experience.

FairyCrystal 29-01-2022 10:17 AM

Hmmm.... I say not such a good idea. If you don't trust a reader, and don't trust what the cards come up with, you better not go there.
I'd try to find out why I have these problems with trusting and work on that.

spiritualmountain 09-04-2022 02:13 AM

Thank you for your replies friends :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hmmm.... I say not such a good idea. If you don't trust a reader, and don't trust what the cards come up with, you better not go there.
I'd try to find out why I have these problems with trusting and work on that.

I think the reason why I feel so is that the tarot reader predicted stuff for me which will take place a few years later.

Since it hasn't happened yet, I tend to get this doubt sometimes whether it might be true.

I mean if the prediction happened already, I will immediately have no doubt over reading.

Which is why it makes me want to consult a few other tarot readers to "confirm" the prediction. And I am not sure if this is correct thing to do (getting readings from multiple tarot readers.)

FairyCrystal 10-04-2022 09:08 AM

Maybe find another type of reader. Personally I don't do predictions, which is future telling. I tune in to what the person wants to know and then read how they can get there. This leaves the choice and control in the power of the readee, which is empowering. It's up to them. The cards give them the best way to go about it and also why it is stagnating and not working out.

As for asking again and again, that typically gets you confusing & contradicting odd messages from the cards. Because you don't trust them. Then they don't give a clear answer anymore.
I once even had a physical manifestation happen with a lamp when I kept asking and asking, pulling cards. It began flickering, making loud noise as it did, as if a huge moth was trapped inside. Scared me to be honest.
First I thought the light bulb was about to die on me, but it was too different. I acknowledged it was Spirit saying, warning me, to stop it. And I did, the light stopped flickering, and I went to sleep.
Next evening in bed I did it again, so did the light. Back to flickering & that weird sound.
So I said, "Okay, I got it!" and stopped. As soon as I did the lamp turned to doing its normal thing again: spreading light.
The bulb lasted for a lot of years, so it hadn't been that. It was Spirit's way of telling me to stop doing what I was doing.

In my opinion it's like I said before: if you don't trust the cards, don't trust Spirit, and/or don't trust a reader, then don't have a reading done.

spiritualmountain 12-04-2022 07:11 AM

Ok thank you for your reply FairyCrystal :)

astralsuzy 15-04-2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starman
my preference is that people should learn how to read
the cards for themselves and not be dependent on others to read tarot cards for them.

I agree with this. If you learnt how to do it yourself think of all the money you would save. Also there would be people that are not good at reading it so you would be paying a lot of money for nothing. You could also get different readings so it could get confusing.

spiritualmountain 16-04-2022 02:50 AM

Ok thank you for your reply astralsuzy :)

FairyCrystal 18-04-2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I agree with this. If you learnt how to do it yourself think of all the money you would save. Also there would be people that are not good at reading it so you would be paying a lot of money for nothing. You could also get different readings so it could get confusing.

That problem would be very easy to solve: find a reader on youTube who offers Pick a Card readings for free and also does private readings.
Then you can first watch a number of pick a cards -possibly already get the answer you're looking for btw- but you can get a feel for how they read and if they're any good or not.
If you like their style you can approach them for a personal reading.
That's how I'd do it, also how I got a lot of personal readings for people done as they knew from my channel how and what I read, whether I was any good or not.
I myself would never do it any other way, go to a stranger and pay them without knowing anything. I'd always go for someone who does free pick a card readings online. Why do you think so many do these free readings? It gets them a ton of work and money.

Advising to learn to read the cards yourself is not very good nor helpful. Not everyone can or wants to and reading for yourself can be tricky too.
We can't all learn and do everything ourselves, and not everything is your specialty. That's why we can get plumbers, bookkeepers, carpenters, and card readers etc. in to help us out :)

dream jo 06-05-2022 09:19 PM

All I know is I do past present and future my own I have been done on phone block on myself to save I get I do practise on myself before I could put his mother's a lot lately but I'm a lot lately I have have
If you want me to do it rain on you I will but I'll be on here it was just past present and future on yourself and please don't blame me if you Over chords