Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Near Death Experiences (NDEs) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Are ndes satanic deceptions (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129059)

Rickswordfish 18-04-2019 07:14 PM

Are ndes satanic deceptions

How do we know ndes are not deceptions caused by satan what proof is there that theyre not?

Miss Hepburn 18-04-2019 09:53 PM

First, you would have to develop your inner, natural, innate 'truth meter' or heart meter.
How do you know anything is true, my friend...trust your self....trust your gut.

Read 25 NDE's what do they tell you? Nothing we say can say can
convince you, imo.
Good luck with this. :smile:

soulforce 30-04-2019 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
How do we know ndes are not deceptions caused by satan what proof is there that theyre not?

Why is it important to you? What makes you think Satan has anything to do with an NDE?

Rickswordfish 01-12-2019 04:24 PM

The bible says satan masquerades as an angel of light

Miss Hepburn 01-12-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

The bible says satan masquerades as an angel of light

So be careful you don't get fooled. Simple.
How do you do that?
Trust God, rely on God, ask God for protection always, I say.
He hasn't steered me wrong yet! :hug3:

inavalan 01-12-2019 08:11 PM

Quote:

NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs. NDEs aren't deceptions in those NDEers' realities, but may be far from whatever the wider reality is.

If you believe there is a satan, then in your reality you'll experience it. So, work on changing your limiting beliefs!

iamthat 01-12-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs.

This statement seems a bit curious when you read so many accounts of NDEs which are a complete surprise to the person experiencing the NDE, sometimes completely contradicting their personal beliefs (e.g. Eben Alexander).

Peace

Miss Hepburn 02-12-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
This statement seems a bit curious when you read so many accounts of NDEs which
are a complete surprise to the person experiencing the NDE, sometimes completely contradicting
their personal beliefs (e.g. Eben Alexander) Peace

Oh - good point! Btw, Eben's talks on youtube at speaking engagements are so much better than his book!
I also read some attempted suicides, and boy, were THEY surprised since many
didn't believe in an afterlife of any kind ---let alone so much kindness and love!
But, I understand my beliefs would be somewhat reflected in an NDE - like Kwan Yin probably will not be appearing to me!:tongue:

NoOne 02-12-2019 11:23 AM

Christians are not the only ones that get NDEs you know. Satan is a thoroughly Christian (and Islamic) concept, it does not exist in other religions and cultures.

Still_Waters 02-12-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs. NDEs aren't deceptions in those NDEers' realities, but may be far from whatever the wider reality is.

In general, you raise a valid point that NDEs are peeks into NDEers' beliefs.

However, in my own personal NDE where I emerged symptom-free from a 3-day "irreversible coma", the visions in that state were completely alien to my Roman Catholic belief system and they redirected me towards something that ultimately proved to be very fruitful and life-transforming in a very positive way.