Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   What exactly are indigo, crystal, and star children supposed to be? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129400)

edithaint 09-05-2019 03:29 PM

What exactly are indigo, crystal, and star children supposed to be?

This may have been asked before, but what exactly is this subforum all about? What are indigo children? Crystal children? Star children? From what I gather, they're just aliens from different planets with incarnations here on Earth. Supposedly more "aware" or "experienced" than us humble Earthlings. Is this correct?

John32241 10-05-2019 11:15 AM

Hi,

My understanding is that it represents an evolution in human consciousness. That the new kids will be wiser than most of us were at their age.

The different categories represent various types of skills and abilities. In my case I have a dynamic and different merkabah energy field. When young children stare at me I know what they are viewing. I recently said to a 3 year old, "careful, watch were you are going". She was walking toward a flight of stairs and not paying attention to that.

John

WildHairedWoman 13-05-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding is that it represents an evolution in human consciousness. That the new kids will be wiser than most of us were at their age.

The different categories represent various types of skills and abilities. In my case I have a dynamic and different merkabah energy field. When young children stare at me I know what they are viewing. I recently said to a 3 year old, "careful, watch were you are going". She was walking toward a flight of stairs and not paying attention to that.

John

When I am in public and stranger's children see me they smile or wave when they see me. It is something that can change my mood from grumpy to joyous very quickly.

Akira 16-05-2019 05:06 PM

I feel that we are all aliens in some way, here to help the dense planetary energy on earth to raise it's consiousness so that it can be included with the rest of the planets. Sorry edihaint - I did write a much longer response to you, however sf timed out and I lost it...

edithaint 17-05-2019 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akira
I feel that we are all aliens in some way, here to help the dense planetary energy on earth to raise it's consiousness so that it can be included with the rest of the planets. Sorry edihaint - I did write a much longer response to you, however sf timed out and I lost it...

Man, poor little Earth is just the slow child of the universe, huh?

Akira 18-05-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edithaint

<3 this, you totally made me smile. Yep, for sure bless Earth.

John32241 18-05-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

There is so much truth in this. The planet itself is 4.5 billion years old. Yet we measure intellegent life at being some thing like 60,000 years or less.

In a very real way, we are too ignorant to know how uninformed we are.

John

Dargor 18-05-2019 12:49 PM

From my perspective, they're all the same: ordinary people who believe they are on some kind of secret mission to somehow make the world a better place. I admire then for trying, but it would be much better and healthier for them to give up on that delusion and live for themselves rather than for others.

edithaint 18-05-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
From my perspective, they're all the same: ordinary people who believe they are on some kind of secret mission to somehow make the world a better place. I admire then for trying, but it would be much better and healthier for them to give up on that delusion and live for themselves rather than for others.

Maybe poor little Earth doesn't need help to join the rest of the planets? Maybe we need Earth's help, not the other way around? However much disdain we have for how "dense" our planet is, that doesn't mean it ain't the way it should be. We humans as a species don't always know what is best for us, and quite frankly, I find it hard to believe some "star child" knows any better. Our consciousness is vibrating at the exact frequency the code of our universe currently commands. No more, no less. Whether we like it our not.

Dargor 18-05-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Maybe poor little Earth doesn't need help to join the rest of the planets? Maybe we need Earth's help, not the other way around? However much disdain we have for how "dense" our planet is, that doesn't mean it ain't the way it should be. We humans as a species don't always know what is best for us, and quite frankly, I find it hard to believe some "star child" knows any better. Our consciousness is vibrating at the exact frequency the code of our universe currently commands. No more, no less. Whether we like it our not.

That's an interesting alternative theory, but what exactly would we need Earth for? Just to learn and grow?