Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Pandemic/ covid 19 healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139580)

Cinderella 18-03-2021 07:48 PM

Pandemic/ covid 19 healing

So I am wondering. There is a mirror theory which says that you encounter in the 'outside' world what is inside you. This is more or less similar to the presence proces. This is also something I witnessed in systemic therapy.

I know Seth also said something about global events. However I can't remember what it was exactly (and all my books are stored, so I can't check it).

I have done quite some work (systemic therapy/constellation; EFT and some reading/healing). What I noticed was that if things in me change, then people around me change too. However the pandemic is quite a big thing to work on.

An intriguing factor is that I recently remembered that during a systemuc therapy session there was an ilness which caused people to keep a distance from one another in my family system. That is quite similar to what is happening now.

What dou you think? Did you 'work' on the pandemic. Any ideas?

utopiandreamchild 18-03-2021 09:46 PM

Keeping a positive frame of mind will help keep the covid at bay or at least lessen the effects if you do contract it. Think healthy be healthy. Amen

inavalan 18-03-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella
... I know Seth also said something about global events. However I can't remember what it was exactly (and all my books are stored, so I can't check it). ...

You can use this Seth Material search engine:
https://findingseth.com/
I recommend it.

utopiandreamchild 19-03-2021 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella
So I am wondering. There is a mirror theory which says that you encounter in the 'outside' world what is inside you. This is more or less similar to the presence proces. This is also something I witnessed in systemic therapy.

I know Seth also said something about global events. However I can't remember what it was exactly (and all my books are stored, so I can't check it).

I have done quite some work (systemic therapy/constellation; EFT and some reading/healing). What I noticed was that if things in me change, then people around me change too. However the pandemic is quite a big thing to work on.

An intriguing factor is that I recently remembered that during a systemuc therapy session there was an ilness which caused people to keep a distance from one another in my family system. That is quite similar to what is happening now.

What dou you think? Did you 'work' on the pandemic. Any ideas?

We can always use more positive, loving souls to enlighten the earthly inhabitants. Nation standing by nation and offering a loving hand, especially now with the covid pandemic. Be well beautiful people. Amen

Cinderella 19-03-2021 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Keeping a positive frame of mind will help keep the covid at bay or at least lessen the effects if you do contract it. Think healthy be healthy. Amen

Always helpfull indeed.

Cinderella 19-03-2021 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
We can always use more positive, loving souls to enlighten the earthly inhabitants. Nation standing by nation and offering a loving hand, especially now with the covid pandemic. Be well beautiful people. Amen

Yes, and that's also happening. But more is in thus case better

sadarahu 06-05-2021 08:06 PM

I meditate very often. Recently almost every day. when meditation I get into my inner peaceful place. Then there is this time when I need to go out and face the physical world outside. I know on one hand this is a test or (training ground - if you will...) but on the other hand facing people full of fear, anger, anxiety, or people who are completely a sleep (unaware to the plandemic truth) makes me very stressed.

The recent year got me to the point that my body is experiencing health issues (despite I live a quite healthy lifestyle). I wonder how you people deal with the situation ?

I am asking especially those who are awakened to the plandemic *deleted*, and NWO plans which (when fully discovered make life worthless and hopeless). On one hand life is (and could be so joyful and beautiful) but on the other hand facing this total plandemic *deleted/opinion* is very stressful (knowing that 99% of it is just lies).

I have no TV for 40 yrs, I do not listen to the radio or read newspapers. The worst part of the day is when I have to go out and others are screaming to put the mask, they repeal and act of kindness (like hugging, handshaking etc.). Seeing how easy was to completely brainwash a huge part of the population into the total control is the worst ever discovery of my life.

I wonder how you people deal with this ?
I know precisely what can we do to change all this, but it is like little few ants fighting the elephant. It seems so hopeless...

beginners_mind 07-05-2021 02:23 AM

Hi Cinderella, thank you for this post - you have reminded me of something I am not doing. I feel that when we meditate we can hold the world's people in our hearts and send out love and healing. We can also pray and there are great beings waiting for our prayers. One person can have a huge effect in this way. But there is also the karma of the planet which 'may' be having an effect and which we cannot neccesarily overide. I don't see karma as punishment for bad deeds but just as results of past actions, and how we and the world reacts to these karmic results determines the outcome. Now, back to my own practice...

inavalan 07-05-2021 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadarahu
The recent year got me to the point that my body is experiencing health issues (despite I live a quite healthy lifestyle).
I wonder how you people deal with the situation ?

I wonder how you people deal with this ?
I know precisely what can we do to change all this, but it is like little few ants fighting the elephant. It seems so hopeless...

I suggest that during one of those meditative states to ask that question to your inner source of guidance, unbiased, open to any answer.

The answer / guidance for you might be different than the one for me or for others.

A good advice, when in a stressful situation, is to mentally take a step back and look at you in that situation from an observer's point of view. This alleviates some of the stress, allows you to detach from the emotions you fee, and gives you cooler-head time to react more helpfully.

Excepting the case that you feel like fighting for what you think is right, you could just ignore and not react.

bobjob 07-05-2021 08:14 AM

healing? hmmmm

Quote:

you have reminded me of something I am not doing. I feel that when we meditate we can hold the world's people in our hearts and send out love and healing. We can also pray and there are great beings waiting for our prayers. One person can have a huge effect in this way. But there is also the karma of the planet which 'may' be having an effect and which we cannot neccessarily override.

As part of my trans-dimensional communications 'remit' healing and spirit contact have equal importance. Whatever individuals may believe is happening, healing is an energy originating outside of this dimension and it gets channeled into it by incarnates, go-betweens, so-called healers.

I'm a Spiritualist. Healing via mediumship has always been an important part of the movement of Modern Spiritualism. But after three and a half decades I still cringe when it's asked that any 'surplus' healing energy is 'sent out into the world'.

What a crock! It's as daft as using some of the water in a bucket to rinse your muddy boots and then expecting the water remaining to be used to irrigate the whole of the garden or the neighborhood!

Healing energy isn't magic/magick. It's energy and like every form of energy is subject to scientific laws - even though we don't know those rules. Oh sure we can (quote) "..... hold the world's people in our hearts and send out love and healing. We can also pray and there are great beings waiting for our prayers...." But now ask yourself this.

Do you think you're the only individual(s) who has/have believed such a thing? Do you believe this world would not have been 'healed' long ago and healed repeatedly to keep pace with changes? If it were that simple?

Our world - this planet - is not subject to karma. This world, our planet, carries out no activities that might be supposed to lead to the theories of karma. One simple law governs EVERYTHING WITHOUT EXCEPTION that happens here. That's the law of cause and effect, the very same law that applies to everyone, everything, everywhere.

But always hold in your heart every good and positive wish for this world and for every living thing here because that has the effect of helping YOU. In turn you will try to help others. THAT'S what can heal. One thing at a time; one person at a time, be that Covid-19 or any other affliction. peace :hug3: