Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Sexual Energy and Art? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131069)

starlight11 04-09-2019 07:13 PM

Sexual Energy and Art?

Hello follow humans lol

I wasn't sure where to post this but here goes.
I read somewhere before that we can use our sexual energy in other things like creating art, music, etc. But how does it work? How do you use it? Is there a method or some sort of meditation? Any information out there I can read? :) I'm really curious about this. I'm also going to Google this but I want to hear from you guys. Maybe some of you have used your energy this way? I want to start creating art again and I want to experiment with my own energy as well.

Ariaecheflame 06-09-2019 09:01 PM

There are some meditations on YouTube to 'boost your creativity' they are not kundalini specific though.

Do you experience the 'flow' state when you do your art, torgetting all time exists and experiencing that feeling of oneness with it where your life force energy flows freely?

I think that might be the same thing.

Osyris 25-09-2019 05:33 AM

Why "transmute" or mutate etc etc the most sacred energy, the one of creation ? Is a poem or a painting more important than life itself ? Personal opinion of course, and totally Tantric yes. I consider the sexual energy a way (not THE way, whatever works for everyone) to reach higher realms. For others it may be another form of energy like art or whatever, and I've tried many of them. But in the end I only short-circuited myself, trying to adopt other people's methods. Many ways to reach the Divine and in the end the vehicle and way we choose is strictly personal. The pathway may be different from soul to soul, the journey and the final outcome really matter :)

Explorer21 25-09-2019 06:28 AM

Starlight11, all forms of ecstasy, including sexual ecstasy, nourish and greatly strengthen a person's Etheric Body which is also an energy "body" (also called the Ka). That is the simplest way to cultivate the energy you need to create art, music and so on. Complicated forms of meditation and tantra are not always necessary.

:hug3:

Quote:

Originally Posted by starlight11
Hello follow humans lol

I wasn't sure where to post this but here goes.
I read somewhere before that we can use our sexual energy in other things like creating art, music, etc. But how does it work? How do you use it? Is there a method or some sort of meditation? Any information out there I can read? :) I'm really curious about this. I'm also going to Google this but I want to hear from you guys. Maybe some of you have used your energy this way? I want to start creating art again and I want to experiment with my own energy as well.

starlight11 25-09-2019 08:21 PM

Thank you very much for your replies :)
I like to read them and see the different perspectives.
I think I'll eventually find out on my own what works for me.
I wish everyone has an amazing journey through life.
Much love ~~