Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Numerology, Runes etc. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Amateur numerology opinions of possible future events (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137980)

Pepijn 19-11-2020 08:17 AM

Amateur numerology opinions of possible future events

Dear people,

My hobby is amateur-numerology.
In my own home-made way I tackle this topic and there is great fun for me in trying to figure out numerology-cycles.

Currently, the presidency is an interesting topic.
I have tried to make sense of the coming period in a numerology-way.
Below are some interpretations of mine I made earlier for myself a while ago already, at my own leisure.
Obviously they are just that: my personal interpretations of the symbolic numerology numbers, not facts.
The numerology interpreting is what makes it soo hard.
And I am, obviously, fallible, so please take this text below with a grain of salt.

Have a nice day!🌻
Kind regards, Pepijn
---
Living in America: Perhaps a possible numerological outlook for the coming years:

~ A Shift ~

- It will be a contested election.
- Two days after the general election, on November-5-2020 there will be an important announcement by the Biden/Harris camp. My interpretation of this announcement is that they will claim victory. Legal contesting will start, because
- On November-3-2020, the general election date, I interpret that Trump/ Pence will have claimed victory
- This legal contesting and recounting perhaps will start on November-4-2020
- The contested election will be fought out in all the courts and the disputing or talk of this contesting seems to go on untill the spring of 2021. On May-5-2021 there could be an announcement concerning the past general election.
- There could be talk of a bypass of congress meanwhile during late 2020-early 2021 (via an obscure[?] law/ rule?), and...
- ...Trump will stay in office perhaps longer than expected, but...
- ...The democrats will win the long-term contesting in courts. There seems to be talk of a spring delay in the new Biden term.
- The topic of presidential pardon potentially seems to return in late 2021 or early 2022.
- Around the month June of 2022 seems to be important in connection to the presidency of Joe Biden.
- The Mueller investigation or elements of it will return in '21 and '22. The Deutsche Bank Trump-saga will also come to the forefront in 2021 and especially in 2023 (which will lead to an eventual overhaul of sorts for Deutsche Bank in 2023-2024).
- Trump could fall from personal power after his presidency in the summer to late summer of 2023.
- Possibly a change or adjustment of press or media regulations in 2022.
- There will be a change in the voting system in 2021-2022. Possibly a change in gerrymandering. The year of 2022 is symbolic in this regard: a sort of closing of a (20th century) chapter, and the beginning of a new 21st century chapter.
The change in the voting system will lead to lots more minorities and former immigrants finding their voting rights or voting 'voice' and power so to speak. This will be an important shift in the US in the years 2022-2026.

Untersberg56 20-11-2020 09:53 PM

This does not look like numerology. One would call it short-term prophecy.

Pepijn 21-11-2020 07:19 AM

You are right, it doesn't look like numerology,..next time I'll add some of the calculations. Thanks!
I certainly used my own home-made way of numerology as basis though, couldn't have done it without.

Pepijn 21-11-2020 03:32 PM

~Tiger Woods Retires?~

Dear people of the forum,

Perhaps,..there is a high numerological probability that Tiger Woods will retire the next few coming months.
Around the turn of the new year 2021/ possibly early spring 2021 he could announce it.

At least,..that is the fallible interpretation I am making.
...a retirement, or a new direction in his life...

(Special request for Untersberg56)
All the numerological "end-of-cycle"- signs are there:
- December he will turn 45 (=9);
- 334 tournaments played (=64=1);
- 86 majors played (=14=5);
- 81 majors played as a pro (=9);
- 190 top tens (=1);
- 82 PGA wins (=1);

Interesting trivia:
T 4
I 1
G 3
E 5
R 2
= 15 =6

W 6
O 7
O 7
D 4
S 3
= 27 = 9
--------------
6 + 9 = 15 (=6)
Woods won 15 majors (=6).
He was born at time 10:50pm (=15=6)/ 22:45 (=49).
Cuts made = 292 (=49).

He played 86 majors, with the emphasis on 6 in his first name and name-total.
He played 81 majors as a pro, with the emphasis on 9 in his last name.

Kind regards, Pep

Untersberg56 22-11-2020 10:33 PM

Could you explain the letters to numbers sequence in Tiger Woods' name. What is the table you are using?
Just my humble opinion as a foreigner: there is no way they are going to allow the Democrats to have power whatever it takes.

Pepijn 26-11-2020 10:25 AM

Hi, good question.

Just google:
Cheiro book of numbers pdf.

And you'll find out exactly.

Pepijn 26-11-2020 11:32 AM

A lot of methods or ways are merely instruments to find out what works best for you.
My unsolicited opinion is: go with a method or methods that resonates most with you. Whether that's Cheiro or anything else..
It starts and ends with you, and what you feel is best for you.
X

Pepijn 26-11-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepijn
~Tiger Woods Retires?~

Dear people of the forum,

Perhaps,..there is a high numerological probability that Tiger Woods will retire the next few coming months.
Around the turn of the new year 2021/ possibly early spring 2021 he could announce it.

At least,..that is the fallible interpretation I am making.
...a retirement, or a new direction in his life...

(Special request for Untersberg56)
All the numerological "end-of-cycle"- signs are there:
- December he will turn 45 (=9);
- 334 tournaments played (=64=1);
- 86 majors played (=14=5);
- 81 majors played as a pro (=9);
- 190 top tens (=1);
- 82 PGA wins (=1);

Interesting trivia:
T 4
I 1
G 3
E 5
R 2
= 15 =6

W 6
O 7
O 7
D 4
S 3
= 27 = 9
--------------
6 + 9 = 15 (=6)
Woods won 15 majors (=6).
He was born at time 10:50pm (=15=6)/ 22:45 (=49).
Cuts made = 292 (=49).

He played 86 majors, with the emphasis on 6 in his first name and name-total.
He played 81 majors as a pro, with the emphasis on 9 in his last name.

Kind regards, Pep

--> for Untersberg56..
To add with regards to Tiger Woods and his possible retiring: number 16 (a number connected to Tiger Woods his age) in Cheiro his book denotes:
"A tower struck by lightning from which a man is falling with a Crown on his head".

Untersberg56 01-12-2020 04:28 PM

Pepijn

"A tower struck by lightning from which a man is falling with a crown on his head." Sounds more political than sporting don't you think?

Starman 02-12-2020 04:23 AM

Different cultures have their own numerological methodology. Its like nuisances in the same religion as practiced in different countries. As you have stated a person chooses a method that touches them. I do not want to get into value judging what has been shared because I can appreciate the flow regardless of the methodology.

I learned numerology via the Hebrew Qabbalah. Their system of numerology is called “gematria.“ Words in the Hebrew alphabet correlate with numbers. It is and alphanumeric system. So you put a bunch of numbers together and those numbers translate into words.

The Romans did the same thing; they had an alphanumeric system also, where their alphabet stood for letters and numbers combined in the same symbols. I also looked into the traditional approach to numerology as well as other prophetic systems. Mathematics is the foundation of science; it is the language of science. Numerology heavily influenced the development of mathematics.

I have found numerology to be more of and investigative tool than a tool for prophesy. It is the same with The Tarot. Lots of people use the tarot for prophesy; but that is just the method which touched me. My Qabbalistic instruction taught that we should use the tarot for consciousness development and not merely fortune telling. This is the Qabbalistic approach. No better or worst, just what resonates with a person. I have been exposed to numerology for many decades but I am not familiar with “Cheiro Book of Numbers. All of life can be reduced to a numerical equation.

I dated a woman who had a Masters Degree in Mathematics and she also dabbled in numerology. She would often say these tidbits out of the blue, like “form follows function,” as related to process and content. Action and reaction are equations which we write consciously or unconsciously. Everything is unfolding according to the way the equation is written. What if human life was like a computer binary language code, with only two answers; TRUE (1) and FALSE (0), and you get all of this.

Untersberg56 06-12-2020 11:16 PM

Life is all about Ifs and Buts.That is why it can never be like a computer binary code. Furthermore there are certain instances where numerology has been prophetic when applied to names and dates, particularly in recent modern history, but this kind of thing is rarely spotted.

Pepijn 08-12-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starman
Different cultures have their own numerological methodology. Its like nuisances in the same religion as practiced in different countries. As you have stated a person chooses a method that touches them. I do not want to get into value judging what has been shared because I can appreciate the flow regardless of the methodology.

I learned numerology via the Hebrew Qabbalah. Their system of numerology is called “gematria.“ Words in the Hebrew alphabet correlate with numbers. It is and alphanumeric system. So you put a bunch of numbers together and those numbers translate into words.

The Romans did the same thing; they had an alphanumeric system also, where their alphabet stood for letters and numbers combined in the same symbols. I also looked into the traditional approach to numerology as well as other prophetic systems. Mathematics is the foundation of science; it is the language of science. Numerology heavily influenced the development of mathematics.

I have found numerology to be more of and investigative tool than a tool for prophesy. It is the same with The Tarot. Lots of people use the tarot for prophesy; but that is just the method which touched me. My Qabbalistic instruction taught that we should use the tarot for consciousness development and not merely fortune telling. This is the Qabbalistic approach. No better or worst, just what resonates with a person. I have been exposed to numerology for many decades but I am not familiar with “Cheiro Book of Numbers. All of life can be reduced to a numerical equation.

I dated a woman who had a Masters Degree in Mathematics and she also dabbled in numerology. She would often say these tidbits out of the blue, like “form follows function,” as related to process and content. Action and reaction are equations which we write consciously or unconsciously. Everything is unfolding according to the way the equation is written. What if human life was like a computer binary language code, with only two answers; TRUE (1) and FALSE (0), and you get all of this.

Fantastic reply Starman!
Interesting what you wrote about consciousness development and kabbalah. I am certainly gonna look into it here! It all adds and is of value.
Kind regards Pep

Pepijn 07-01-2021 11:25 AM

What horrible scenes yesterday... The poor people who died during the traumatic events at the capitol...

There is obvious talk about the 25th.
In the context of numerology:
IF vice president Pence is to (try to) invoke the 25th amendment, it will be around January 10th.
Probably won't happen, but the 10th could see a chance at an attempt.
But IF it happens it would connect Biden to the number 47 again (as in 47th) president.

Pepijn 20-01-2021 08:27 PM

Kamala Harris will be elected as president in 2024 and thus on the 60th inauguration, aged 60, in 2025 she will become the next president.

2022 and 2023 will see a fissure or upheaval in the other republican party.
The midterm elections will not be successful for them.
The slide downhill for this political party is tied to the parallel downhill slide of Trump, who will fall from power late summer 2023 and definitively in 2024.

Anyways, for these predictions one does not need to be a psychic, one could say.

As always, please take my predictions with a grain of salt, and always go with your own intuition and common sense when looking at future events.

Pepijn 23-01-2021 02:38 PM

~More random numerology-based predictions~

Kevin Costner will start this year on the road to a comeback, which will lead to succes in 2023 and possibly 2025.

There will be news in the case about Madeleine McCann (and parents) possibly around the summer of 2021 and also early 2025.

These next two years will see a change in US regulations/ restrictions/ (stricter) guidelines for the media and Freedom of the press. A shift starting this year and coming to effect in '22/'23.

In general, concerning the US;
The years 2022-2026 will be a smaller cycle, or period, of closure and change.

This period is -in my interpretation- in essence the end-part of a bigger cycle which had its origins in the early 20th century, specifically the cycle that started in 1914. Some events which manifested starting in 1914 will find closure in the years 2022-2026.

In this sense, a cycle of war, upheavel and destruction, which was such a defining characteristic of the 20th century, and in response with it a cycle of change, identity building and a brand of politics too, will find its closure in this period of '22-'26.

In the broadest sense you could say that a part of the 20th century comes to a close in these years 2022-2026 and the beginning of a new chapter of the 21st century will commence.

The turn of the years '22 to '23 and then '25 to '26 will be defining of the this change, to me.
The US-midterms of '22 will mark the shift of the old paradigm. In a way a definitive shift from the 20th century to the 21st.

The 20th century also saw a shift in the start of a chapter of listening to 'the people's voice' instead of kings, 'lordships', etc. It was the beginning of listening to the 'common folk' starting with democratic reforms, and slowly increasing power for women. And also for minorities.

The years '22-'26 will then mark a decidedly new chapter in this growing power and these developments.

The changes made in laws concerning the immigrant populations in 1790, 1924, 1952, 1965/68, 1990...these cycles are all tying together. And --as I interpret it-- it will mean that from 2022 to 2026 the voice of immigrants will finally come to the foreground. They will manifest politically in a powerful manner in the midterms of '22 and especially the election after. The immigrant populations will be taken more seriously, starting in these years '22--'26.

As in my previous predictions, this will possibly be cause of a change in gerrymandering. I ...assume...via the Democratic Senate as I mentioned before, starting in '21, as far as I can understand politics.

The world order in the coming years will be shifted too. The relationship with Nato and the US will change.
The policy of political idealism abroad of the US, which defined America starting with Woodrow Wilson (the 28th President) with his League of nations, will lose its drive or importance the coming years. The US will become more focused on politics and policy at home, instead of idealism and power play abroad.

This shift will also be in the years '22-'26.

Pepijn 28-01-2021 09:43 PM

With landmark points in 1970, 1837, 1806, if one looks at the numerology...
The filibuster will indeed either disappear or dramatically change in the Senate this year 2021.
The Staircase could possibly hopefully not be in the news again in 2023-24.
If one is interested in the numerological background of this, let me know and I'll share!

Kaytee 05-02-2021 03:45 AM

Are you supposed to make calculations based on those dates?

Pepijn 10-02-2021 12:23 PM

What I use (just my own method and I encourage you to find your own way of what works for you) is the combination of Chaldean with 'standard' numerology or use of numerological cycles.

What I keep finding is that numerology and events of history often go in cycles. A single cycle can go from 1-9. Then at 10 (1) a new cycle commences. Often changes already start at 9 though.

Example: Abraham Lincoln was assassinated in 1865. Now 36 years later in 1901 was another attempt at a president's life.
So when it comes to cycles, for example;
Cycles of 9 (9, 18, 27, 36, etc)
Cycles of 7 (7, 14, 21, etc)
Cycles of 5, also added up (like 14, 23, 32, 41)
Numbers like 14, 15, 51, 59 often also indicate a symbolic 'exit' of something.

Of course it is not so much cycles alone which add to recurring events, but also the numerology of both the cycle and for example a person within the cycle both have to resonate with eachother.
They have to align.

Let me give the example of The Staircase documentary.
If you've seen this documentary -without making any judgement- interesting is that:
- his day of birth is 23;
- his name has the numbers 22 & 39, which add up to 16 (2+2+3+9);
- his year of birth is 17;
- the number 6 or 60 is important (1+9+4+3=17. 1943+17= 1960. 60 is a key number).
The wonder of numerology is these are all key numbers in his life.

For example, the first year of interest in the documentary is 1985.
1+9+8+5 adds up to 23. His age at that time was 32; 3+2 adds up to 5 too. And the year it happened had a 5 in it (1985).
Then, the second year of interest was 2001 (December 9th). This is 16 years after 1985. The month of December is 12, which adds up to 3, just like the year 2001 (1+2). And along with this 3 goes the number 9 (from December 9th). 3+9=12, which are the numbers of the year it happened (2001). 3&9 are also one of his name numbers (39), which add up to 3.
Speaking of name numbers: 22 from his first name adds up to 4: In 2001 he was aged 58, which adds up to 4 again.
The next year of interest is the conviction in 2003, which are, again, the numbers 2&3. And in 2003 he was aged 60.
The following year of interest is 2017, which has a link to the year of his birth (17). 'Born' again and free in 2017. Also 2+17= 19. A 1&9 often indicate a change of cycle into a new cycle.

It goes to show that the next possible years of interest might be very late 2021. And 2023 and 2024.

Pepijn 27-02-2021 12:02 PM

More general and less specified based on numerology predictions for 2021:

*Echoes of Harry Truman and his "fair deal" in Joe Biden.
*Minimum wage is approved and increased in the US, around autumn.
*An emphasis on expanding civil rights programs in the US.
*Also later in the summer, more US news of equality of treatment directives in the civil services.
*A famous boxer retires.
*An Englishman wins a Golden Globe.
*An award winning year for Tom Hanks.
*Jack Nicholson in the news.
*Fire in a hospital.
*Interesting fashion on Wimbledon.
*An aircraft accident in the sea in the summer?
*Hollywood reinvents itself in the autumn.
*Late summer/ early autumn: A debilitating (nerve) injury forces a retirement in the golfing world.
*Continuing talk or news of expansion for the Chinese empire/ communist rule this year.
*News of explosion or severe problems in a mine in late autumn.
*Steven Spielberg has great succes with West Side Story end of the year 2021 and beginning 2022.
*Changes in the British rail system having to do with privatisation and regional and national areas of operation.
*Late 2021 and majority 2022 signs of a split in the russian bear.
*A shift in the German economy in the summer.
*Talk about the filibuster in the US with combination of taxes near the autumn.
*Advances in camera techniques in late 2021.

Pepijn 27-02-2021 12:12 PM

It would also be great fun if other people with an interest in numerology would post more of their own predictions!
I really can't be the only one doing this! Otherwise this thread just becomes some sort of extended (boring) monologue of mine. And I would love to read and learn from others.

Pepijn 22-03-2021 04:47 PM

What a pity not more people are posting their own numerology based predictions and insights, comments, etc on this thread.
Would really look forward to seeing and learning more!

To continue with my own a stuff then:
Guaranteed the United States minimum wage WILL rise/ increase/ be adjusted this year 2021.
Why, in the context of numerology?
Well, the first minimum wage was via FDR in 1938. Now looking at and adding this number gives -> 1+9+3+8= 21. So the first clue why the minimum wage will increase this year is because 21 resonates/ corresponds with 2021.
The second clue is that-> 2021-1938= 83. So it has been 83 years since 1938. As you can see; 83 years is the mirror image/ the returning numbers of '38.
This gives a high probability that this year history in some way will repeat itself.

My interpretation is that in the latter part of this year '21--from the autumn onwards, the minimum wage will be adjusted and increased in the USA.
Now why the latter part, why near the end of the year, from the autumn onwards? This is because this is a numerological cycle in history which relates to Harry Truman his fair deal, which was put into effect around the autumn (October) of 1949.
Between 1949 and 2021 is 72 years. 7+2= 9. The number 9 denotes the end of a cycle often, a beginning of change.
Also-> 1+9+4+9= 23. 2+3= 5.
The number 5 of 1949 corresponds with 2021, or 2+0+2+1= 5.
So, to summarize: a lot of clues indicate this year 2021, near the fall or early winter, will be the year the US minimum wage will increase.

Pepijn 09-04-2021 09:46 AM

Numerological prediction about this well-known golf tournament being played at the moment; The Masters: Bernhard Langer is going to be very, very close to winning come Sunday the 11th.
This sounds ridiculous with him being 63, but the numbers seem to align for him at the moment.
I'll add to this forecast with a follow-up on Sunday before the final round starts, cause I didn't look at every one of the players involved yet (which takes quite some time with all the calculations and looking up dates).

I know this is not the most spiritual of topics haha, but sometimes sports is just fun!

Pepijn 09-04-2021 09:49 AM

And who do you think will win? Post your numerological prediction!

Pepijn 09-04-2021 08:35 PM

Well, ...did I get that wrong! lol

Pepijn 26-04-2021 03:34 PM

The Olympics in Japan will most likely proceed this year.
73 (7+3=10=1= complete cycle) years (1948) after the first time they didn't participate anymore.
Last year 2020 was 72 years after 1948: (7+2=9) (2+2=4) 9+4=13 and 13 means reorganization/ re-order/ a shift in plans and set-up.
41 (=14=5) years (1980) after the second time. This number 5 corresponds with the years 2021 (2+2+1=5). In this sense it seems aligned.

The opening ceremony is supposed to be at the 23th of July.
This is quite ironic because it is 23 years after 1998, the last time the Olympics were held in Japan. And also because the Olympics in Japan are the official 32th edition.

Also 2+3=5. 5 + 7(July)= 12. These numbers 2 & 1 are important to the Japanese in the context of the Olympics: in 1912 they first participated and in 2021 they ought to again.
The return of these numbers 2 & 1 makes me think the Olympics will be aligned to continue this year, despite the talk about cancelling it again.

All in all: It all seems to hang in the balance and although postponement doesn't seem unlikely, I believe the Olympics will continue this year, albeit with a sense of danger (14 owing to carelessness of outside forces) hanging over the tournament.

I also believe the nation of Japan itself will either perform very strongly or experience succes in other ways in these Olympics (1912--2021= 109 years. 19 is symbolised as 'the Sun' with corresponding esteem and honour for... the nation of the Rising Sun).

Pepijn 03-08-2021 06:55 AM

There is a numerological chance 2022, 2024 and 2027 will be important years for Goldman Sachs, historically.

Pepijn 17-08-2021 04:41 PM

Would love to read and learn from YOUR (not only my) numerology!
Please post!💝

Pepijn 21-08-2021 10:30 AM

...A possible new chapter of legal troubles for O.J. Simpson, starting later this year.
But let's hope it doesn't...

Pepijn 09-11-2021 11:47 AM

Below are the new predictions for the year 2022.
What is your take? :-)

Pepijn 09-11-2021 11:47 AM

2022 General predictions based on numerology.

I am not a psychic, just someone who likes numerology in his spare time.
So take the following with a lot of grains of salt, please.

If you would like to know how I got to a certain prediction with numerology, let me know cause then I’ll post it.
Also, I would love to read your numerological take on 2022, so please post!

The past few years have seen penting up of anger in society, the promise of change and perhaps some (latent) change.

The next few years, I believe, will see a more manifest shift or starting of change in society.

In general 2022
**The years 2022--2026 in general are a chapter of this social change. (Former) Ethnic minorities, the socially ignored and suppressed, or groups who have not traditionally been treated equally in society (also women) will come to the forefront, having their voices heard a bit clearer, with them being more acknowledged (by the status quo) than in the past.
The year 2022 will mark news cycles of this social movement and starting of change, with lots of (mass) strikes, protests, possible riots and a more manifest increase in demanding equal rights.

In some ways groups will be rioting against government, in other ways they will be protesting against parts of (their fellow) society and status quo in persistent beliefs and traditions.
This is contrasted with societal groups being more seemingly united at the same time, and this tension/ contrast and protesting will perhaps take more of a mass manifestation or feel than the past year.

“Who are we together, or united(?) as people?”

In the year 2022 people will start tackling social issues with great vigor, only to find out the road ahead will still be long. The years 2024 and 2026 will possibly see more of a definitive manifestation of social change for the better for minorities. Laws will be changed in this context, for example ‘gerrymandering’, or with regards to voting by ‘formerly’ suppressed groups in the US.
This will be symbolized by Kamala Harris, who will be the next elected president by that time in 2024 (and Trump will lose power in the summer of 2023).

Predictions some topics 2022 & some for 2023
**Talk of Joe Biden (possibly) being Time Person Of The Year. In any case Joe Biden will be lauded for his social agenda. Comparisons with Truman and Roosevelt.

**This may sound strange or vague, but people will have a sense of hurrying up.

**Talk of succession by/ of Prince Charles.

**Beatles early 1961 record/ music?

**Boris Johnson claims?/ spinning? victory of something.

**Porsche reorganization in management/ leadership.

**Continuing reorganization of UK railways.

**NASCAR will also see a reorganization in its leadership. Chairman named France? will step down.

**News of a modern-day “Marshall plan”, or foreign assistance act.

**Foreign aid will be a theme in general on multiple levels.

**Polio is on the rise again.

**Increased nuclear testing in the news??

**India-Pakistan quables/ bickering.

**The new (non-Merkel) German political establishment will see bickering/ arguments with Putin in Russia.

**Andrew Lloyd Webber in the news.

**John Cleese in the news.

**Justin Trudeau; very high chance he will step down(?)/ administration ends in 2022.

**One does not have to be a clairvoyant to see that in the year 2022 there will be continuing disagreement around the state of Israel and its borders. There will be new agreements with Israel and its neighbouring Arab states 2022 & 2023. Conflict more? in the news (hope I have this very wrong, please remember I am an amateur in numerology) and new border markings in 2023? Role of international community influencing borders in 2023?

**New camera technology at the end of 2021/ beginning 2022.

**Reorganization of the NHS in the UK., talk of raising of taxes/ cuts budget.

**Greece and its independence/ borders are in the news? A Greece-Turkish borders conflict? Talks between the UK, France and Russia? Russia is linked to this?

**Russian-Turkish relationship tensions.

**A mob protesting (around) federal property in the US?

**Changes in journalism, freedom of the press and information/ sources (laws).

**New Metropolitan police act in the UK (London)?

**Symbolic ”Slavery pamphlet”/ equal rights declaration linked to minorities in the news?

**Being jewish in Russia gets a new outlook, jewish people suffering. Rise in antisemitism?

**Joe Biden will engage/ meet with activists in 2022.

**A US delegation visits China?

**2022 will see a weakening of Erdogan. He will have relationship conflicts with Russia, Greece. He might have (temporary?) troubles completing his term thru the year 2023.

**Russian bear struggles/ chaos? in 2023.

**China aggression/ increase influence in Taiwan in 2022? Resistance in Taiwan, increase in (threat of? violent) conflict Taiwan-China. Increase in diplomatic conflict with Japan-China,..talk of a treaty? Conflict of borders? A sense of humiliation?? Russia critiquing Japan???

**Spying charges in the news.

**A resignation in the Belgium government.

**At the Oscars the movie “King Richard” will do very well. With acclaim for Aunjanue Ellis.

**Clint Eastwood possibly in the news around time of Oscars?

**Diana Spencer (person or movie?/ movie director Pablo Larrain and or Kristen Stewart?) in the news? Acclaim? for true life? movie? In any case; the british monarchy will see a stressful year.

**Possibly an important year for golfer Bubba Watson in 2022.

**Prince Albert of Monaco, possibly in the news.

**Religious tensions on the Maluku islands?

**Turkish journalism/ press in the news. Negative development is the interpretation.

**Tiger Woods in the news around mid-year.

**Instability within top of the leadership ranks in North Korea.

**IRA breakaway in the news?

**Lasting effects of Covid on the immune system will come to light in a much clearer way? In any case there will be news of a disease with impact on the immune system, so I guess this must be Covid? New/ Re- name? In early summer.

**US Federal/ Government alarm ringing? Sense of threat??

**Restructuring of WHO.

**Russian Orthodox Church influence in the news.

**India-UK relations in the news in context of influence by the UK in India.

**Noteworthy posthumous music release by famous artist?

**A well-known artist might suffer (temporary) ailments/ injury during work.

**Sweden will be in the news in context of Eurovision?

**A lawsuit in the US regarding chemicals/ contamination/ investigation?

**A well-known soccer player will call it a career.

**The US Supreme Court members/ justice in the news in context of change.

**Bruce Springsteen (music?/ successful new album?) in the news?

**Richard Branson his business in the news.

**Quite possibly the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution will be in the news, perhaps in the context of obtaining info.

**News of rigged elections in the Philippines?

**Putin-Biden talks/ meeting.

Pepijn 16-11-2021 09:22 AM

Some sensitive topics in the previous post on November 9: Predictions 2022 are deliberately written vaguely.

Would love to read your numerological predictions!
I wish for this thread not to be some monologue by me, but nobody else ever responds.
So please post, cause we can all learn from eachother!

utopiandreamchild 17-11-2021 10:29 PM

Numerology goes hand in hand with mathmatics, if you aren't mathmatically inclined then you just won't get it.

Amen and Praises.

utopia

Pepijn 26-02-2022 11:47 AM

Based on feeling: The russian bear wil see a key asian partner slowly but surely take his distance from the bear.
Also, a thinner face, losing of weight.
Based on numerology: This russian bear will visibly decline in power thru his 71st year of age, in late 2023 all the way thru 2024.

Lastly, take my predictions with a grain of salt always, since I am an amateur predictor and make mistakes.

Pepijn 20-03-2022 12:08 PM

The coming two years will see the ending and beginning of old and new numerological cycles regarding the old russian-japanese-chinese conflicts in the previous century.
This could mean there will be a heightened chance of some sort of added (diplomatic) tension between these countries.
Parallel to this is the separate demise of the top Russian bear.
And a change in dependency of Erdogan on Putin. This change could not be positive for Erdogan, but this is all an interpretation so I could be wrong.

-The demise of the top russian bear in 2023-'24 at age 71 will coincidentally be 71 years after Stalin. Springtime - summertime 2024.
-A behind the scenes growing tension between Chinese and Russian leadership, possibly.
As I said in my predictions on page 3
"[...]diplomatic conflict with Japan-China,..talk of a treaty? Conflict of borders? A sense of humiliation?? Russia critiquing Japan???"
There could be a chance of especially Russia and China, and also Japan, will be in some sort of diplomatic tension with each other in 2023-'24.

Pepijn 20-03-2022 12:08 PM

The coming two years will see the ending and beginning of old and new numerological cycles regarding the old russian-japanese-chinese conflicts in the previous century.
This could mean there will be a heightened chance of some sort of added (diplomatic) tension between these countries.
Parallel to this is the separate demise of the top Russian bear.
And a change in dependency of Erdogan on Putin. This change could not be positive for Erdogan, but this is all an interpretation so I could be wrong.

-The demise of the top russian bear in 2023-'24 at age 71 will coincidentally be 71 years after Stalin. Springtime - summertime 2024.
-A behind the scenes growing tension between Chinese and Russian leadership, possibly.
As I said in my predictions on page 3
"[...]diplomatic conflict with Japan-China,..talk of a treaty? Conflict of borders? A sense of humiliation?? Russia critiquing Japan???"
There could be a chance of especially Russia and China, and also Japan, will be in some sort of diplomatic tension with each other in 2023-'24.

Please take my interpretations with a grain of salt, for I am not a psychic.

WildHairedWoman 22-03-2022 03:24 PM

Well, considering Russia's attack on Ukraine I think the numerology is backwards. it looks like China will make a deal with Russia and strengthen their dependence to each other. I have no idea how Japan fits in, probably they will side with Europe and the tension is not between China-Russia-Japan. How do you get your numbers and translate them in to predictions?

Pepijn 26-03-2022 04:28 PM

You have a valid point and I could be very wrong.
Having said that, I'll try and explain.

Thank you for your question.
Summary:
(I can be wrong cause numerology is my hobby and I am not a psychic:)

* The Ukrainian war will a prelude for a buildup of (Eur)asian tension between the top leaders of Russia-China-Japan-North Korea. This Eurasian tension will increase starting this year and will heighten in 2023-2024.
* 2022 will see a Russian-Japanese conflict of sorts. I don't know if this will be merely diplomatic or otherwise.
* 2022 will also see Chinese aggression in Taiwan. Similar in a way to what Russia is doing to the Ukraine.
* 2023 will see China being linked this Russian-Japanese conflict, with North Korea threatening Japan.
* 2023 will see a start of Russian-Chinese diplomatic conflict. This will destabilize the world's stock markets. Chinese economy affected.
* 2023 will start to mark the end of the current Russian leadership, but in 2024 this will culminate.
* There will be a (leadership +) party overhaul in Russia in these years 2023/24.
* The Chinese party will also have a minor reorganization in these years.
* This will have a destabilizing effect on North Korea and also Turkeys Erdogan.

Why and based on what do I write this?
First some 'method' explaining...
My numerology ways are based on cycles and mirrored returning numbers, numbers being all aligned.
Cycles in numerology are often in 7 and 9.
This could be 7/14/21/28, etc. Or 9/18/36, etc. But also 90, 91, 108/128/118, etc.
These cycles are often turning points where something repeats in history, or a change or something new will start.
Also if some event is on a certain number and later the same number returns, that could mean a repeat.

That was cycles, but what do I mean with mirrored numerology?
A recent innocent example is Elton John's comeback year in 2021.
He was aged 74, his breakthrough was in 1974, and it was 47 years after 1974 in 2021.
Also, 7+4=11. 1+1=2. Elton had 2 number one hits in 2021.

Also, you can combine mirrored numerology with cycles: ABBA had their return 47 years after they first broke through in 1974. And they started recording together for the first time in 2019 since they broke up, in 1983. This was 36 years as a cycle of 9.

So with numerology you can pinpoint important moments, but the interpretation of what will happen is often the tricky part.
For example, the summer to late summer in 2023 will also be an important period for Trump. He will enter a new phase then. Now, since I don't like the guy, I might have been biased in interpreting his downfall... But it could just as well mean he'll start something new and announce his candidacy for president...Who knows!? I'll leave up to the psychics.

Now, about something more serious in Eurasia...
How did I get to the years 2023-2024?
Mirrored cycles:
- In 1917 the Russian Revolution started. In 2024 it will be 107 years. A repeat of the for communism important numbers 1 & 7.
- Numbers 1+7= 8. 2+0+2+4= 8 also.
- in 2024 it wil be 71 years since Stalin's cycle of rule ended in 1953.
- Numbers 5+3= 8
- Both the Chinese (born in 1953) and Russian leaders will be 71 in 2024.

Cycles:
- The year 2022 is 77 years after the last war between Russia (USSR) and Japan.
- 1938& '39 saw russian-Japanese border conflicts. 2022& '23 is 84 years after. 84 is a cycle of 7.
- It is 118 (denotes new cycle) after an earlier war between Russia and Japan in 1904-1905 in the years 2022 and 2023. And 1+9+0+5= 15. 1+5= 6. 2+0+2+2= 6.
- Speaking of 1905: this year saw a russian Revolution of sorts, so again in 2022-'24 (years 117-118-119= 9-1-9/2. 9/11 = means change.)
- The years 1917-1923 saw russian civilian uprising. 2023-1923= 100, or 1. A new uprising.
- 2023 is 55 (5+5= 10 or 1; a new cycle) after a previous Chinese- Russian conflict in 1968.
- A Chinese - russian conflict was in 1929. 2023 and 2024 is 94 (cycles of 7) and 95 (9+5 = 14, 14 could symbolize 'mercury' / volatility) years after.
- The first Chinese- Japanese conflict ended in 1895. 2023 wil be 128 years after. Number 28 means new cycle.
- Chinese party established in 1921. 2023-1921= 102. So numbers 2+1 again. 2+1= 3. As in 2023. In 2024 it will be 103 years ago, and number 13 denotes reorganization. So the coming two years will see some sort of reorganization for the communist party.
- The North Korean party was established in 1948. So numbers 4 & 8. Kim Jung-un was born in 1984. So year 4. In 2024 it will be 76 years after 1948. 7+6= 13 (reorganization). 1+3= 4 again. And Kim Jung-un will be 40, so 4.

These are just some examples, but not all of them.
In short: next two years there is a chance there will be tension in Eurasia, which will lead to some sort of change for leaderships and parties involved.