Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Your favorite natural places and locations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107056)

SaraTherase 24-10-2016 03:34 PM

Your favorite natural places and locations

The benefits of being out in nature are endless, the beautiful simplicity of nature reminds us that anything can be perfect just as it is.

Lets share pictures and names of our favorite places in nature that we have been to, like to go to or would like to some day go to.

Plantation Island, Fiji - loved it there!

Bethunes Gully, Dunedin - Go here often, its so peaceful

ocean breeze 09-11-2016 01:18 AM

Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL

This use to be my running route when i lived here. It may not seem much to most but i had some of my best experience just running threw the bay especially at night when it was more peaceful, and sometimes the moon and stars would be clear. I felt so alive, so smooth just running threw here.

ocean breeze 09-11-2016 01:33 AM

I enjoyed this beach. The water is so beautiful. Its a beach from a rainforest trail.

Cloud Forest. Had an amazing experience hiking threw here.

Tropical Rain Forest. Love the natural beauty and wild life here.

Central Park, NY. I come here very often. I really enjoy the environment.

Clover 28-11-2016 02:01 PM

Wow, Ocean. You are well traveled! I love the Costa Rica photos especially.

I live close to the Caribbean islands so I will eventually explore the islands soon. I do feel the sun gets a bit old at times, too such gets me sick but I feel I was born to be near water. I lived next to the Great Lakes my whole life

I think a geographic location that really spoke to my soul and made me feel like "home" was the red rockies. THIS is a beautiful breath taking experice ( not my pics).

Feathers777 12-09-2020 05:17 PM

I have traveled a lot.

Scenic route from Los Angeles to San Francisco is very beautiful.

Another beautiful place is mountains in southern Germany, Austria etc.

Hologram8 12-09-2020 05:26 PM

Valley of the sun

BigJohn 22-10-2020 03:39 AM

I like....... virtually any place that I am at.

They ALL seem to offer something for my 'soul'.

dream jo 26-10-2020 04:20 PM

luv a loy of plasess i do luv sea smell of sea sond of sea evn wen sea is sycoticc willdd
smelll of artm lefess wen i go forr a stroll in grav yrd i no sum mit thngg morbidd
but i no fw of sean my picss iv toook in gravyrd luv it ths tim of yr wen i sea gldenn levess evn wen thy fall n grond
or watr falllss i luv thm 2 rivrss2 reserverss i luv thm i do

BigJohn 28-10-2020 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
luv a loy of plasess i do luv sea smell of sea sond of sea evn wen sea is sycoticc willdd
smelll of artm lefess wen i go forr a stroll in grav yrd i no sum mit thngg morbidd
but i no fw of sean my picss iv toook in gravyrd luv it ths tim of yr wen i sea gldenn levess evn wen thy fall n grond
or watr falllss i luv thm 2 rivrss2 reserverss i luv thm i do

I used to live by a sea in which a river flowed into the sea.

I miss those moments.

I use to go to one mountain range and spend a day or two there. Odd as it might seem, I can not count the number of times I got lost there.

I love the jungles........ and the animals that live there.

I love the Himalayans ......... there coldness and 'warmth'.

Keltic 10-11-2021 12:46 AM

My favorite nature place would be my back yard at the moment ��