Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   The effects of eating meat on human chakra (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=66029)

wstein 02-04-2014 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanin
A lighter diet will free up more energy from the lower chakras and spread it to the rest of the body.

Scientific evidence is that cooking foods reduces nutrition slightly but makes it much easier to digest. The net effect is more benefit from less food. Going raw uncooked ends up using more resource for digestion leaving less net benefit.

Belle 02-04-2014 06:11 AM

I heard that as well wstein, that uncooked food is not digested and so the vitamins are not received as much. And this was from a chef in an old people's home.

Belle 02-04-2014 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanin
I agree some people do claim to not have felt a difference when changing dietary habits but I will say in my experience those people are few. Plus the op asked about meat and its effects on chakras and I strongly doubt your body was having an equally hard time digesting fruit/veggies compared to meat.

A lighter diet will free up more energy from the lower chakras and spread it to the rest of the body.


But it's not about what you eat. Eating healthily for your body might be one part of it but the lower chakras are more complicated than what you put in your mouth.

Sapphirez 02-04-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innerlight
I have done fasts, was a vegetarian for years, even went on a raw diet for a year.. And on each of those, I did not find myself to feel as you claim one would by following said lifestyle choice. I found myself lacking energy and feeling more sluggish than when I eat meat..



this is an extremely common conclusion experimental vegeterians complain with and I think it definitely boils down to the 'afflicted' not taking enough responsibility with the diet and assuring there aren't nutritional deficiencies. in addition to that being a primary reason people who try the route experience the weakness, I think in many cases it's also a sign that the body is detoxifying the harmful stuff, but then as you display the person just goes back to the poisons that make them unable to tolerate.. think of it like a drug if you will, you're bound to feel weak and then when you get your fix everything is supposedly ok again for however long. it's extremely ignorant and irritating to people who actually put time into researching the simplicity of the reality.. I am not a vegetarian, I'm newer to that sort of stuff but hopefully some day soon I'll muster up the dedication necessary. and when I do I'm going to do what you should have done, learned a total profile of food and nutrition and made sure I wasn't deficient in anything, and also take it easy so my body isn't shocked and I can handle what I do or undo to it

Sapphirez 02-04-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Scientific evidence is that cooking foods reduces nutrition slightly but makes it much easier to digest. The net effect is more benefit from less food. Going raw uncooked ends up using more resource for digestion leaving less net benefit.


it seems that a healthy body would welcome the digestive process of healthy food items.. also cooking murders integral enzymes phytonutrients and whatnot from many foods, so apparently some foods are improved in ways by cooking but certainly not all or most food

innerlight 02-04-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Scientific evidence is that cooking foods reduces nutrition slightly but makes it much easier to digest. The net effect is more benefit from less food. Going raw uncooked ends up using more resource for digestion leaving less net benefit.


Those that follow a Chinese energy system, will speak against eating raw foods and energy. As it will create to much "cold" in ones energy system. I have also heard that foods cooked past a certain temperature, causes them to lose some of their nutrition. But I do agree it does make them easier to digest in the body. I have also experienced that to be true.

OnAPath 02-04-2014 04:10 PM

I have found that if I am deficient or stuck, especially in the root chakra, eating meat definitely makes it worse. I feel like a lead weight dragging around. If the lower energy is doing well, however, then I am able to process meat without any ill effect. So for me, it all depends on how able I am to process those proteins. I usually do a mini meditation, just spend a thoughtful moment and listen to my body when I feel hunger. It will tell me what it needs.

Belle 02-04-2014 05:24 PM

How different we all are - I find meat grounding.

lilybug 02-04-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belle
How different we all are - I find meat grounding.


Exactly! Belle you hit the nail on the head there (;

I think what works for one person can certainly be horrible for another. The simple fact is listen to your body it knows best be aware and it will tell you what it likes and needs. A friend of mine was a vegetarian for 5 years and became very ill as soon as he incorporated meat back into his diet he got better so with that said keep in my mind our bodies change over the years but it always speaks to us it's just a matter of listening and seeing what feels best to you. (:

Revan 02-04-2014 08:07 PM

So everyone is different and what may harm could help another?


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums