Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   nature energy feeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139074)

angel-of-light 10-02-2021 10:44 AM

nature energy feeling

Does anyone here also have a feeling when in nature all energy moves freely unhindered pure and clean?,
when I go into nature whatever it is a park or forest,
I feel as if I meld away suddenly I feel am everywhere, and nowhere a feeling like when channeling ether, the mind stop send thoughts and time pass in a blink of an eye, you just went out in the morning at sunrise and now a blink after it sunset, and when I try to communicate at other side (my spirit guide) the connection so clear and flow, and suddenly when you need go back home you ask yourself,
but I feel already at home why am I need to go back? Does anyone experience or feel the same too ?.

ImthatIm 17-02-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel-of-light
Does anyone here also have a feeling when in nature all energy moves freely unhindered pure and clean?,
when I go into nature whatever it is a park or forest,
I feel as if I meld away suddenly I feel am everywhere, and nowhere a feeling like when channeling ether, the mind stop send thoughts and time pass in a blink of an eye, you just went out in the morning at sunrise and now a blink after it sunset, and when I try to communicate at other side (my spirit guide) the connection so clear and flow, and suddenly when you need go back home you ask yourself,
but I feel already at home why am I need to go back? Does anyone experience or feel the same too ?.

Oh, absolutely.
As soon as I walk into the natural life I am wrapped up in like an
invisible blanket of welcome.^^:icon_sunny:^^

Native spirit 18-02-2021 04:06 PM

I am at one with Nature

Namaste

Anala 18-02-2021 07:19 PM

Nature is so amazing! It is grounding and enlightening! I love my garden and all the little bunnies, bugs, spiders, plants!

I talk to everything and everyone.:D

angel-of-light 19-02-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anala
Nature is so amazing! It is grounding and enlightening! I love my garden and all the little bunnies, bugs, spiders, plants!

I talk to everything and everyone.:D

I think one word will fit nature home. I know we so much time used to be living in our stone homes and towers. Still, deep inside, even if we not used to live in nature anymore, our hearts and spirits will always feel at home when we at nature, and that no stone home or a tower or luxury can change or any modern gadget or piece of technology that where we truly belong, belong to nature, and every time we out there we are reminded that where are truly belong and in harmony pure happiness.

Happy Wanderer 20-02-2021 09:02 AM

What a lovely thread!

Yes, I revel in being close to nature, too. Like Anala I talk to the natural world, sounds silly but although I don't get a sound, or words back at me, I do get a wonderful sense of warmth and love from my surroundings.

When I was old enough to climb trees I'd sit in the branches and talk to the tree, and to the millions of little beasties who called that tree home. My friends thought I was a bit of a nutcase! However the opinions of others never stopped me doing what made me feel comfortable, and serene.