Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Anybody interested in receiving some long distance Reiki? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=65074)

sapphyretwins 13-03-2014 03:13 AM

Anybody interested in receiving some long distance Reiki?

I went to an amazing Reiki workshop this past weekend and now am attuned to level two. The homework is to practice Reiki for 28 days in a row. I have a few friends who have given me permission but thought I would try to connect with some of you here at Spiritual Forums as well. :)

I firmly believe my calling in life is to heal.

If interested, please feel free to post here or PM me. :)

alhambra 13-03-2014 09:12 PM

I,ve had reiki many times by different so called Masters and never felt anythink at all from any of them, I have two friends who,ve been doing it for years and they have done it on me, nothink at all. Its not for me.
Spiritual Healing, well thats another thing, I feel this suits me better. Each to there own.

sapphyretwins 14-03-2014 04:03 AM

I was channeling energy before I was attuned to Reiki so I believe that healing comes in many different modalities. Each one best suited to different senders and receivers.

I think even when I send Reiki energy, I send other healing energy as well. I think it's more about the intent to heal and send unconditional love to people to help them rather than the method the energy is sent.

It's an interesting topic you bring up, thanks! :)

comforting 14-03-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
I went to an amazing Reiki workshop this past weekend and now am attuned to level two. The homework is to practice Reiki for 28 days in a row. I have a few friends who have given me permission but thought I would try to connect with some of you here at Spiritual Forums as well. :)

I firmly believe my calling in life is to heal.

If interested, please feel free to post here or PM me. :)

would u consider practising on me plzzz :smile:

sapphyretwins 14-03-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comforting
would u consider practising on me plzzz :smile:

Absolutely!! I have a handful of people from the forums who expressed interest. I will do some work this weekend on everybody. I will PM you later with some details. :) Thanks for being a guinea pig!

comforting 14-03-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
Absolutely!! I have a handful of people from the forums who expressed interest. I will do some work this weekend on everybody. I will PM you later with some details. :) Thanks for being a guinea pig!

Look forward to it , big thank you x:smile:

Neenu 26-03-2014 04:15 PM

If you are still looking for guinea pigs for distance reiki I'm up for it :)

Shaundi 28-03-2014 05:23 AM

I have high anxiety and often feel desperate for some relaxation and comfort.

I would happily be your guinea pig.

sapphyretwins 30-03-2014 05:13 AM

Hi Shaundi,

I sent you a private message. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaundi
I have high anxiety and often feel desperate for some relaxation and comfort.

I would happily be your guinea pig.

MadnZz 22-04-2014 01:14 PM

Tell me when you will be doing it on me and i will give you a feedback on the qualitty of your light. You can clear my chakras if you want. Concentrate on the higher ones. Just pm me