Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How Far You Have Traveled? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140452)

ScientificExplorer 14-06-2021 09:17 PM

How Far You Have Traveled?

Here we are with the whole universes, and dimensions all open up to exploration.

But ask yourself this hard question: How Far You Have Traveled?

Ciona 14-06-2021 10:37 PM

Why should I? Just curious

wstein 15-06-2021 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Here we are with the whole universes, and dimensions all open up to exploration.

But ask yourself this hard question: How Far You Have Traveled?

Do you realize when traveling to other universes, planes, or dimensions that 'far' has no meaning?

How far is it to a parallel timeline?

Much of reality has no 'distance' in the sense it does within the material universe (where Earth is).

Why is this a 'hard' question as opposed to a simple and easy one?

ScientificExplorer 16-06-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciona
Why should I? Just curious

Adventure, Growth, Fun and Expansion to yourself

ScientificExplorer 16-06-2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Do you realize when traveling to other universes, planes, or dimensions that 'far' has no meaning?

How far is it to a parallel timeline?

Much of reality has no 'distance' in the sense it does within the material universe (where Earth is).

Why is this a 'hard' question as opposed to a simple and easy one?

Yes, at a fundamental level I understand that concept you're talking about.

But yet... why is it, that most of us still do little trivialities near our houses where we feel comfortable - Rather than going ALL out into exploration?

Ciona 16-06-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Adventure, Growth, Fun and Expansion to yourself

Just checking. Thanks.

ThatMan 16-06-2021 06:06 PM

As far as almost reaching unity with the Light but this happened while I was very sick...

Have you seen your higher version of yourself? Not the Higher Self, but the You with a higher consciousness knowing fully why you came on Earth and so on. When you have an OBE, you keep your human consciousness but there's also a more evolved consciousness that you also have, it is the You who has planeed this Earthly life.

I've seen myself talking with other beings in a cosmic place.. we were talking about my planned earthly life... Today while in a very deep state of relaxation, I heard myself talking with another being, that being told my higher I that in 30 seconds the physical body is going to wake up and so I woke up. Right before falling in that deep state of relaxation my whole body was electrocuted and I had this strange sensation that I am falling out of my body.

All I say here comes from direct experience, from witnessing that higher consciousness I, witnessing myself doing things and talking with other beings in these cosmic places.

wstein 17-06-2021 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
As far as almost reaching unity with the Light ...

[advanced]
Note that if you get too close to 'unity' (AKA Oneness, the white light) 'you' cease to exist.

Even before that your consciousness ceases to function. It is possible to come back from lack of consciousness on your 'own' but lack of self is nearly impossible.

As a partial work around, you can project your awareness closer (than consciousness) to Unity before it too ceases to function.

Ciona 17-06-2021 05:30 AM

Quote:

[advanced]
It is possible to come back from lack of consciousness on your 'own' but lack of self is nearly impossible.

Yep.

ThatMan 17-06-2021 06:17 AM

Quote:

[advanced]
Note that if you get too close to 'unity' (AKA Oneness, the white light) 'you' cease to exist.

Even before that your consciousness ceases to function. It is possible to come back from lack of consciousness on your 'own' but lack of self is nearly impossible.

As a partial work around, you can project your awareness closer (than consciousness) to Unity before it too ceases to function.

Interesting, don't you agree that we are already selfless, that the self is only a mental construct, an appearenace? That which remains is that which was already and always here, awareness.

We talk about such higher things but surrely this can't came from experience because in such conditions, there's no turning back, so no one can talk about it.

"I" visited the void, that black empty "space" that some NDE talk about and even there when there is no sense of "I" there is still an observer that is nowhere and everywhere.