Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Aromatherapy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Anxiety ? Read this .. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132549)

Ravenwhispers 17-11-2019 08:48 AM

Anxiety ? Read this ..

Aromatherapy has helped me so very much . Much more than I would have thought . It helps me most with my anxiety. Aromatherapy is so powerful and so wonderful . I hope that anyone who sees this who has even a shred of doubt about its effects can feel the energy from my text enough to be inspired to give it a fair shot . My best advice is buy a diffuser and find a few essential oil blends that speak to you and let the beautiful notes free your stresses if even for a moment of your day .
It’s not a cure for anxiety but it 100% makes a daily difference. And that should count.
If anyone tries this I would love to hear from you and certainly would love to share some essential oil ideas ...
Love and light be with you my friends - Raven Royalty

hazada guess 17-11-2019 12:37 PM

As I Suffer from anxiety,I used to have an aromatherapy massage once a week.it was the only time I felt I could truly relax.Alas,my aromatherapist had to move away for work purposes.I've been a nervous wreck since.lol.

Ravenwhispers 18-11-2019 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
As I Suffer from anxiety,I used to have an aromatherapy massage once a week.it was the only time I felt I could truly relax.Alas,my aromatherapist had to move away for work purposes.I've been a nervous wreck since.lol.

I’m sorry to hear the change must certainly be hard . I’m not sure if you have tried using a diffuser ever or essential oil fabric sprays but they really make the world of a difference . So many beautiful eo blends to chose from it’s nice to wake up and decide which one you’re feeling that day. I live in Canada and we have a store called saje which has all of this stuff in it. I totally recommend to help get you through .

hazada guess 18-11-2019 07:59 AM

A friend of mine puts essential oils in his bath to relax but as I only have a shower ,I can't do that.lol.

hazada guess 18-11-2019 10:10 AM

I'm sorry Ravenwhispers,Idon't think that I would be able to visit your shop as I live in the UK,lol,but it sounds nice.I have shops that I know close to me that sell all the paraphernalia so I'm good.(although if you sent me the airfare,I might consider it).

BigJohn 27-11-2019 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
A friend of mine puts essential oils in his bath to relax but as I only have a shower ,I can't do that.lol.

I snort the oil right out of the bottle.

BigJohn 27-11-2019 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
Aromatherapy has helped me so very much . Much more than I would have thought . It helps me most with my anxiety. Aromatherapy is so powerful and so wonderful . I hope that anyone who sees this who has even a shred of doubt about its effects can feel the energy from my text enough to be inspired to give it a fair shot . My best advice is buy a diffuser and find a few essential oil blends that speak to you and let the beautiful notes free your stresses if even for a moment of your day .
It’s not a cure for anxiety but it 100% makes a daily difference. And that should count.
If anyone tries this I would love to hear from you and certainly would love to share some essential oil ideas ...
Love and light be with you my friends - Raven Royalty

NICE POST!

I use mostly Camphor and occasionally Eucalyptus. She clears my head and grounds me almost instantly.

Bambo 02-08-2022 04:31 AM

A good thread....I have alot of anxiety and havent been able to sleep much at all lately.......