Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Natural Remedies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Suggestions for treating eczema (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135679)

Grace222 31-05-2020 04:38 AM

Suggestions for treating eczema

Hi,

My teenage daughter is dealing with eczema yet again.
Do you have any suggestions for treating eczema?

Grace

keyofdavid 31-05-2020 05:40 PM

Consider:
(extra) virgin olive oil (topically and with food, the oil o' live, connected with Jesus)
Zinc (e.g. milk,butter,lamb) (low zinc associated with loss of appetite, weak immune system, unresolved inflammation, mental health problems)
B-vitamins (whole grain, many B-vitamin deficiencies are associated with skin complaints, its the germseed that has potential for life that we strip out when we make white bread, white rice etc.)

ant 01-06-2020 12:19 AM

Au natural diet for starters.

Hemp seed oil.

Dandelion.

keyofdavid 03-06-2020 11:33 AM

Also consider honey.

BigJohn 07-06-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace222
Hi,

My teenage daughter is dealing with eczema yet again.
Do you have any suggestions for treating eczema?

Grace

Black soap helps with eczema and other skin conditions.

Make sure it is black soap.

smilingsun 08-06-2020 02:52 PM

Maybe you can do some research on nigari (magnesium chloride). It's very inexpensive and can be used for many things including eczema according

to what i've read. It's quite known and used within alternative medecine.

If i can add something, skin disorders, i've read, are often caused by a psychological, emotional cause. And finding the cause can be helpful for healing.

hazada guess 21-06-2020 02:12 PM

When I was young, I was covered in Eczema, I used to slap a hydrocortisone cream on daily,lol.When I got to 16,it disappeared completely of its own accord.

Elfin 12-07-2020 07:14 AM

Thank you all for these suggestions. My adult son has suffered since being a toddler with this. Different doctors always tell him different things, as a result he has tried every cream and ointment available.. but has yet to find something that eases it more than others. A chef on TV said about using coconut oil, but I don't think my son has tried this yet. I will keep a note of the above advice and any other suggestions that may be posted.

sky 12-07-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Black soap helps with eczema and other skin conditions.

Make sure it is black soap.

Only if it contains Shea Butter, it is not recommended by Dermatologist unless it contains Shea.
There are many different types of Eczema which require different treatments and many types are caused by Allergies, finding the culprit will cure it completely.
I wouldn't recommend anything before the sufferer has discussied it with a Dermatologist and Black Soap on it's own is very harsh and will dry out the skin....

sky 12-07-2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Thank you all for these suggestions. My adult son has suffered since being a toddler with this. Different doctors always tell him different things, as a result he has tried every cream and ointment available.. but has yet to find something that eases it more than others. A chef on TV said about using coconut oil, but I don't think my son has tried this yet. I will keep a note of the above advice and any other suggestions that may be posted.

Has he tried Dermol ?