Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Changing Times for Christians (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142090)

Drewan 21-11-2021 01:11 PM

Changing Times for Christians

Hello,

Thank you, once more, for this forum.

What a challenging year! Sometimes very difficult - but through God and Jesus Christ we (my wife and I) are managing to find our way.

I thought I ought to share some of what has enabled us to find a much deeper relationship to Christianity in these more intense and accelerating times.

On the biblical side, a minister/priest Derek Prince (he died in 2003) has quite a few refreshing and inspiring interpretations and applications of the Bible to a person's life. The videos of his ministry are available on Youtube: with quite a few subjects covered. Derek Prince approaches Christianity quite extraordinarily.

Otherwise, I have also relied on Christian inspired music to find a deeper relationship to Jesus Christ. My favourite has been Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong - available on Youtube.

Thank you for listening.

sky 21-11-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewan
Hello,
Thank you, once more, for this forum.
What a challenging year! Sometimes very difficult - but through God and Jesus Christ we (my wife and I) are managing to find our way

Hello Drewan :smile: good to know your Faith is giving you comfort.....

The Anointed 21-11-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

What a challenging year! Sometimes very difficult - but through God and Jesus Christ we (my wife and I) are managing to find our way.

If your faith in the words of the Lord as spoken through his obedient servant Jesus, has moved you to love and care for the environment in which you live and to love your neighbour as yourself, and do unto them, only that which you would want them to do to you, you will have fulfilled God's law and you shall surely live.

Peace to all who believe that Jesus, a genetic descendant of King David, came as a human being, born of the seed of Adam, as all humans are.

jojo50 24-11-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Thank you for listening.

it's great to see when others find what helps them during these difficult times. and as Jehovah God words show, difficult times ,hard to deal with. will be here until Jehovah and Jesus do away with those who's causing it. I find reading God's words helps me. but not just reading, meditating and doing research. I too, also like listening to MANY Spiritual, uplifting songs. it helps lightening the day in this darken world. :smile:

BigJohn 24-11-2021 04:50 PM

Really inspiring comments.

Dude111 25-11-2021 05:23 AM

Yes very pretty :smile: