Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   black dragon with red eyes (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=52025)

Rena 27-05-2013 06:11 PM

black dragon with red eyes

I saw a black dragon with red eyes a week ago.....

I only saw it's black face with it's red eyes. i didn't see it's body or wings or anything. It was looking directly at me, making eye contact.

when I saw it, I immediately believed it was evil or a demon.......

after much thought, I now believe it was indeed a dragon.....

I have gotten numerous dragon signs since I saw it that night....

I'm wondering if dragons are indeed evil or not............lol
It really did scare me when I saw it.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THESE BLACK DRAGONS OR WHAT THEY DO IN YOUR LIFE?

Simon_Templar 27-05-2013 07:32 PM

blak dragon for me is a totem of the black magician, as in the Hitler sort of magic, its the nastiest form of evil

Rena 28-05-2013 12:29 AM

oh no, that doesn't sound good. :(

noxoid 28-05-2013 12:39 AM

dragons are ancient deities. their spiritual energy is not negative. some gods and goddesses are portrayed as dragons. this dragon you saw is sending you a message. do not be quick to label something you do not understand as evil, this is your fear being triggered. I guess dragon to be a shadow totem of yours. listen to dragon and learn everything you can about dragon. nothing can harm you unless you open your heart to it and surrender yourself. dragon will grant you courage, but you have to be trusting of its energy, otherwise you'll saunter in the shadows for a long time.

Rena 28-05-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noxoid
dragons are ancient deities. their spiritual energy is not negative. some gods and goddesses are portrayed as dragons. this dragon you saw is sending you a message. do not be quick to label something you do not understand as evil, this is your fear being triggered. I guess dragon to be a shadow totem of yours. listen to dragon and learn everything you can about dragon. nothing can harm you unless you open your heart to it and surrender yourself. dragon will grant you courage, but you have to be trusting of its energy, otherwise you'll saunter in the shadows for a long time.

thank you, I wonder what the message is the dragon has for me.
what is a shadow totem?

what do you recommend me do? should I talk to this dragon?

Gracey 28-05-2013 01:14 AM

According to Tibetan Monks, the fire elementals symbolic animal is the dragon. In the elemental kingdom, dragons are used as a reservoir for the elementals and angels to draw energy from. Their energy gives the power to heal and it gives psychic powers. The dragon not only possesses the fire elemental but the other three as well, but unfortunately the dragon is low in intelligence.

Berry 28-05-2013 12:26 PM

The dragon may either be your guide or has taken an interest in you. Black dragons are protective. It encompasses all of the other dragons- red ( fire), blue (water), air (clear), snow (white), earth (green). It is extremely powerful.

Here's an interesting link on dragon shamanism that a friend sent me from 3 years ago. Ignore the ads.

http://www.thedragonshaman.com/dragon-healing.htm

Draenevyre 28-05-2013 08:36 PM

I would recall the image of the Dragon into your mind, and simply ask it what it's there for, or if it has a message for you. Dragons have strong energies, and one would not reveal itself to you without reason.

Rena 30-05-2013 05:23 PM

thanks everyone.

I spoke to this dragon the other night and it showed itself to me again.

I saw the whole dragon with a long trail of fire coming from its mouth....

Then I saw just a dragon face and it had different colors in its face...

It didn't even look the same as the first time I saw it.

So now, I have to ask why its there.

dragons seem very powerful.

Elzibeth 10-06-2013 03:58 PM

I was working in an office in London and sat across from me was a work colleague, to my right, his left, there was a large open space of window that allowed a view across the adjacent building and up to the sky. I saw something black and flapping large wings in a more bat like way than say a bird, and this creature was big. I got my coilleagues attention and didn't say anything, just inclined my head in the direction of what looked much like a dragon! My colleague looked, and looked, and we both watched it fly across and up into the sky from one side of the buildings. he then looked at me and just sort of shrugged but we both smiled and have never said a word about it. But i have to say, i really do think it was a dragon.