Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Seeing visions with third eye (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143846)

astralsuzy 13-05-2022 10:21 PM

Seeing visions with third eye

I do know anything about third eye chakra and I am not sure if I believe in it. Could this happen with third eye when I am meditating? It only happens occasionally and I keep my attention at my forehead. At times I see things. It could be a person, building or anything. I am aware of my body when I see things.

utopiandreamchild 13-05-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do know anything about third eye chakra and I am not sure if I believe in it.

I don't believe in third eye chakra I believe we see what we see with our own two eyes.
Thats my take on it anyways.

Love and light
utopia

Izz 14-05-2022 01:21 AM

Yes third eye is for visions. I see visions all my life

utopiandreamchild 14-05-2022 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
At times I see things. It could be a person, building or anything.

Are you manifesting these visions?, if they're not your manifestation there could be another in you presence showing you these thing's. If you didn't call these visions into your experience there's more than likely another whom did.

utopia

Hemera 14-05-2022 11:47 AM

It certainly could. I've experienced visions lots of times in meditation and outside of it. Focusing on your forehead will activate your third eye over time.

astralsuzy 14-05-2022 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Are you manifesting these visions?

I never try to manifest visions. It just happens by itself.

astralsuzy 14-05-2022 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemera
Focusing on your forehead will activate your third eye over time.

I never thought focusing on my forehead would activate my third eye. What does that mean to activate my third eye please? I often feel a pulling sensation on my forehead when meditating. It does not feel comfortable so I try to ignore it.

astralsuzy 14-05-2022 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izz
Yes third eye is for visions. I see visions all my life

Do you see visions only when you meditate or at other times please.

Justin Passing 15-05-2022 01:40 AM

@astralsuzy - I'd noticed that you often focus on your forehead when trying to AP and figured you were deliberately exciting your 3rd eye for some reason. That's a questionable place to focus on, and doing so often causes trouble for people. Not everyone - for instance I've never gotten any ill effects - but many end up with uncomfortable feelings and/or headaches. A safer spot to focus your attention would be your navel.

According to Mantak Chia, chi follows attention, and blood follows chi. So, essentially, you're filling your forehead with blood. And yes - a stimulated 3rd eye can produce visions whether you're meditating or not.

astralsuzy 15-05-2022 01:54 AM

Justin Passing, that is correct I try to focus on my forehead when trying to ap. I am not trying to exit through my third eye. I never believed in a third eye and I have never got headaches from it. I did it because it helps me to stay alert and not to fall asleep. No other reason. If I concentrated on my navel I might fall asleep. I do not know I have never tried it.

Filling my forehead with blood sounds scary. I have never seen visions when I am not meditating. I have a minor thing that happens and that is I feel a pulling sensation on my forehead. I do not worry about it. I just ignore it.