Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Gender (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143821)

JustBe 10-05-2022 03:04 AM

Gender seems to be a very deep archetype in the psych..

JustBe 10-05-2022 03:05 AM

I think this could be a good discussion for twin flame associations.

The spirit is the life of the body seen from within, and the body the outward manifestation of the life of the spirit—the two being really one. (Jung )

Unseeking Seeker 10-05-2022 05:06 AM

From the energy (kundalini) perspective, I can affirm that a stage arose when I as a male, distinctly felt a female polarity manifest within. It was disconcerting, to say the least. A telepathic voice urged me not to resist. I remained still for awhile as the male and female aspects of in-form consciousness slowly attained a balance. Thereafter, I was ‘restored’ to my male-aspect in physicality.

Balance of energy polarities is a prerequisite to descent of grace* (*Hirayangarbha splitting into two), in as experienced, when the polarities descend from head to the heart centre resulting in bliss ignition renewal, continual.

There is a friend of mine who has experienced Ardhnarishwar in physicality many times in active cognition.

JustBe 10-05-2022 05:24 AM

Thankyou Unseeking Seeker.

Reading through your experience, I can see how this forms ones wholeness, in all ways of being you, moving through those markers as yourself.

inavalan 10-05-2022 05:37 AM

My understanding is that there is no gender in the non-physical.

FairyCrystal 10-05-2022 06:35 PM

The body may be the outer manifestation of what goes on in someone's head, as in their beliefs and thoughts etc.
But not relating to gender. Someone's state of mind influences physical things, including ailments.
I think most of outer manifestation is defined by hormones, and the male and female brain is wired very differently, causing the resp. external appearance. Including the male or female genitals and a number of other things that stem from the male & female brain being wired different.
Now there is a part where the beliefs & convictions can add to that as it's that -and other external factors like toxins etc. (pollution, alcohol, smoking for instance)- that define what someone manifests physically. The options are embedded in the genes, what gets read from the genes and then manifests depends on the external factors like thoughts, beliefs, hormones, toxins and so on.

Then there's the occurrence of homosexuality in genders and now the 'I don't know what gender I am" aka "I am both genders depending on XYZ".
I guess that's a whole new area that needs exploration.

So I partly agree with your statement in your 2nd posting. Although I don't see how you can draw the line from there to Twin Flames.
But that is of course my view & thoughts.

Miss Hepburn 10-05-2022 07:02 PM

I rem 3 male past lives. Then, it was discussed before I came here - I agreed to be female to experience what it was like
to be hurt so badly by mean people...Cuz that was what I could be, insensitive and mean - esp the last life in the 1840s.
Nothing I'm proud of.
If that is of interest to people.
Right, no gender in spirit, but I feel the we have that mix in us from all the lives we lead!
Mothers, Fathers, lumber jacks, black, white, warriors and princesses...all of that in us! I think.

utopiandreamchild 10-05-2022 08:12 PM

Here's a gender question...why God and not Goddess? I think that's rather discriminating. If I did pray I rather pray to a female or Goddess, that's just my flavour. Has God got no female equivalent?.
Love utopia

JustBe 10-05-2022 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
My understanding is that there is no gender in the non-physical.

Yes I understand.

In the process of developing this understanding deeper within our undoing and process, it seems to me from my own experience and that of others, there is potential to get caught up in the imagination as to what ones ‘gender reveal’ is moving through deeper. The feminine and masculine is within us all to acknowledge in some form of our physical healing process. And to acknowledge it as relationship to our ‘completeness’..

I think twin flame association when they enter this level of themselves can and often interpret and cling to this as something real. And that clinging turns this into an illusionary tale.

It’s not a bad thing by all means it’s character building, deepening and opening lots.

The problem being that some may never fully let go of this as a process of undoing and clearing the psych out.

They live in this fantasy realm believing that this image and feeling they hold is in some way connected to something ‘lost out there’.

Where as the image and feelings are their own finding their way through.

FallingLeaves 10-05-2022 11:09 PM

on the other hand, it is said that 'horton heard a who'.