Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Aura Readings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92769)

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8thsinner
Question first please.
Do you have the ability to read the aura only in this time, or any time of the persons life span?

That I know of, only in this time. But I can maybe try to read the aura of anytime of a persons life span.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUE_KAKASHI
I would like my aura read please :)

The only aura color that stands out for you is a very very sparkly gold color.. Very beautiful.. It was like as if you stick a gold block into glitter and then it shimmers like crazy. I can see the sparkles which were of gold color also just sparkling rapidly.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjajms
Octobersky!!!!!!!!!! may I have an aura reading please? Thank-you

For you, I got a red and then a blue and then a green.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinsoo
I'm pretty certain of my aura color cause soul told me. Let's see if you get it. :)

The aura has many different layers and colors. But there is a main color that would normally stay with you that I call the "personality color" but if your personality changes for some reason that "personality color" can change. But for you I got this sparkly green color and I felt such healing energy from it.. I got a feeling you are a natural healer. You've got a healing energy that is for sure.

Shinsoo 29-10-2015 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberSky
The aura has many different layers and colors. But there is a main color that would normally stay with you that I call the "personality color" but if your personality changes for some reason that "personality color" can change. But for you I got this sparkly green color and I felt such healing energy from it.. I got a feeling you are a natural healer. You've got a healing energy that is for sure.

Yep, I've got a green aura. And I am a healer. Surprised it is sparkling though, I've got more neg entities on me that I can shake a stick at.

I think you caught me at yoga, an activity that soul and I both enjoy.

Usually my aura is pretty muddy.

Thank you! And yes, there was a time when my aura was purple. It was while I was with my ex-bf. The connection between us at one point was divinely planned.

D-Snyde 29-10-2015 02:08 AM

Hey OctoberSky,
It's awesome that you're doing this and practicing it! Keep it up!
Could you do an Aura reading for me please?
Thank you :)

kayfaei 29-10-2015 05:03 AM

If your still doing this I would love one :)

Ninjajms 29-10-2015 05:11 AM

October Sky-thank-you for the aura reading-interestingly, I love the color red........blue I like as well as green-but red yeah definitely red!!! thank-you I will as you have suggested let it marinate into my intuition and see what comes and will let you know!!

OctoberSky 29-10-2015 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Yep, I've got a green aura. And I am a healer. Surprised it is sparkling though, I've got more neg entities on me that I can shake a stick at.

I think you caught me at yoga, an activity that soul and I both enjoy.

Usually my aura is pretty muddy.

Thank you! And yes, there was a time when my aura was purple. It was while I was with my ex-bf. The connection between us at one point was divinely planned.

Awesome, I'm glad that it was accurate :)

OctoberSky 29-10-2015 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjajms
October Sky-thank-you for the aura reading-interestingly, I love the color red........blue I like as well as green-but red yeah definitely red!!! thank-you I will as you have suggested let it marinate into my intuition and see what comes and will let you know!!

The red was the one that stood out the most. And no problem.. I'm glad to do this kind of stuff for people. :)

OctoberSky 29-10-2015 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingFree
Request for aura reading :)

For you, I got this beautiful blue-green color and then a magenta kind of color and a goldish kind of color. :smile:

OctoberSky 29-10-2015 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hope33
Hi October sky....

I'm late to the party but would really like an aura reading if you are still offering.
Thanks....:)

The only colors that came through was a blue and I saw in the background of the color as if it were see through, some ocean waves crashing down on shore with a tranquil energy. And then I got a beautiful violet color. :smile:

OctoberSky 29-10-2015 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
OctoberSky,

Curious, Hit me...I'll bite

The first color I got was this amazing color that I don't think I have seen too much. It was like a orange-pink color.. I googled up orange-pink color and found a image close to what I saw. I will put a link down below of the color I saw but the pink was lighter and softer and there was more orange. And then I saw a deep purple and a red.

Orange-PinkColorLink

Faith33 29-10-2015 06:08 AM

Quote:

The only colors that came through was a blue and I saw in the background of the color as if it were see through, some ocean waves crashing down on shore with a tranquil energy. And then I got a beautiful violet color. :smile:

Thank you so much, OctoberSky, I deeply appreciate it.
You are so spot on!
The site below is very thorough regarding color analysis, and found it to be very accurate.
http://allaurasandchakras.com/aura-violet.htm

(even the waves are accurate! lol)

Deepsoul 29-10-2015 06:19 AM

Hello Octobersky, its Deepsoul here how is my aura looking, Thankyou..:hug3:

Asrai 29-10-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

First, thing that popped out was this like Ancient Egyptian feeling I am getting from your energy. I dunno why.. Maybe you like that era or maybe had a past life there. But I keep getting this unknown aura color.. It keeps wanting to show but I cannot get it. And I feel a mysteriousness to the color and a color I don't think I've ever really seen. I see and feel it is a big bunch of colors and I see some silver..

Thank you so much for taking the time to tune into my energy! I have been told that most of my lives have been elsewhere, other than earth. Maybe that has something to do with it. I've also visited strange places in my dreams that have other colors that don't exist (or that we simply can't see) here on earth. I have a strange connection with the ancient world but more with the Atlantean connection to Egypt. I'm also very attracted to the times of the Oracle of Delphi and the Vestal Virgins. Maybe you are tuning into this energy.

Overall, your connection was very interesting! Thanks again!

oldasthesea 29-10-2015 07:48 PM

Still doing this readings October? Feel free to try on me :D
Merci

FairyCrystal 30-10-2015 12:30 AM

If you're still offering ... I'm very interested in your reading of my aura!

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMyBodhisattva
If you're in the mood to do a reading for me that would be awesome. :smile:

I could only get this beautiful deep deep purple color almost turning black which gave off a very mysterious, witchy, enchanting kind of energy. Are you using any kind of protection by any chance? Because your aura felt blocked off.

Lepus 30-10-2015 06:28 AM

Hello OctoberSky;

I would like a reading. If you're not busy that is. :smile:

Quills Quiver

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Snyde
Hey OctoberSky,
It's awesome that you're doing this and practicing it! Keep it up!
Could you do an Aura reading for me please?
Thank you :)

For you I got a deep blue, green, maroon, and black which is not always negative. :smile:

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayfaei
If your still doing this I would love one :)

I get yellow, bubblegum pink, sky blue, and grey. And I saw this gold pyramid with a light shining out from the top of it.. I'm not sure what it means for you.

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Hello Octobersky, its Deepsoul here how is my aura looking, Thankyou..:hug3:

I see a grass green, a royal blue but it's not quite a royal blue but almost, a deep pink, light brown, and a violet.

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
Still doing this readings October? Feel free to try on me :D
Merci

For you I got yellow, orange, red, and this beautiful pearly iridescent light blue like it was a light blue pearl. Like this..

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If you're still offering ... I'm very interested in your reading of my aura!

I see a beautiful light blue with white wisps in it and a shimmery golden color and purple and pink.

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quills Quiver
Hello OctoberSky;

I would like a reading. If you're not busy that is. :smile:

Quills Quiver

I see a dark forest green and I saw a brown but when I saw the color I saw tree bark and it resembled the color a bit.

FairyCrystal 30-10-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

I see a beautiful light blue with white wisps in it and a shimmery golden color and purple and pink.

Wow, that sounds beautiful, and very much like how I envision the crystalline light that I feel so much affinity with.
Thank you so much for this!

:hug3:

HMyBodhisattva 30-10-2015 07:21 PM

I've been told I'm protected by a crystal fortress. :)

On my neck I have a tigers eye skull that I wear for H. I also have two quartz, one is doubly terminated, and a fluorite.

Then I also wear a tiny skull vial with dirt from H's burial site.... so yeah I'd say I'm using protection. It's interesting that it's blocking my aura.

Quote:

I could only get this beautiful deep deep purple color almost turning black which gave off a very mysterious, witchy, enchanting kind of energy. Are you using any kind of protection by any chance? Because your aura felt blocked off.

OctoberSky 30-10-2015 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMyBodhisattva
I've been told I'm protected by a crystal fortress. :)

On my neck I have a tigers eye skull that I wear for H. I also have two quartz, one is doubly terminated, and a fluorite.

Then I also wear a tiny skull vial with dirt from H's burial site.... so yeah I'd say I'm using protection. It's interesting that it's blocking my aura.

Then the black I saw was because of the protection.

kayfaei 30-10-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

I get yellow, bubblegum pink, sky blue, and grey. And I saw this gold pyramid with a light shining out from the top of it.. I'm not sure what it means for you.

Oh wow! I often see a glimpse of the yellow and I almost always see the sky blue every time I look. ( I'm quite new to looking at my auras) not sure about the pyramid with light shinning out though! I wish to had someone to ask about that lol I'm not developed enough to ask my guide or higher self yet. Thank you Octobersky!

Edit: was one of these maybe what you're you saw?http://consciousreporter.com/spiritu...ll-seeing-eye/

Deepsoul 30-10-2015 10:50 PM

Thanks so much For taking the time Octobersky ,I was thrilled with my aura reading and felt the deep pink touch my heart, I love all those colours especially the blue ,I

looovvee dark blue ,I often imagine the grassy green and pink emanating from my heart chakra. the light brown Im hoping is that Im finding my grounding now and my

inner strength and the violet well I am very spiritual , Love and blessings to you as you continue your colourful and gifted work Deepsoul...:hug:

Lepus 30-10-2015 11:09 PM

Hello OctoberSky;

Quote:

I see a dark forest green and I saw a brown but when I saw the color I saw tree bark and it resembled the color a bit.

I am truly drawn to nature and its beauty. I'm not surprised, verdant is my favorite color. Brown can be the calm down to earth type of vibe I must generate, well that is what I feel when I think of brown. :biggrin: Thank you for the reading. :smile:

Quills Quiver

OctoberSky 31-10-2015 12:05 AM

I am soo glad that you all are happy with your readings. I really appreciate all the great feedback, it really brings my confidence up and a motivation to do more. :hug:

Green.Heals 01-11-2015 10:09 AM

Quote:

The first color I got was this amazing color that I don't think I have seen too much. It was like a orange-pink color.. I googled up orange-pink color and found a image close to what I saw. I will put a link down below of the color I saw but the pink was lighter and softer and there was more orange. And then I saw a deep purple and a red.

This is a pretty neat ability! Thank You OctoberSky. :hug3:

For me, although I had to look it up, & just went to a bunch of online places, this is what it may mean...which is pretty darn close, as I have a lot of transition going on.

Pale pink, mentions sensitive, loving, but another thing is people see me as "soft" I'm immediately judged for it. Negatively, but I've also always attracted people to me too, because they see me as personable.

As for the orange, I am adventurous, & I am really struggling with an addiction/desires right now. I am also way more blunt than I've ever been before, & super talkative now a days, compared to before. I'm very driven, competitive ect.

I wonder what kind of red. I was curious to see if red was more dominant for me, & knew there had to be some in there. I've also been very frustrated, & angry for the last little while, & I feel if I'm letting go, but it's slow.

& than Deep Purple, intuitive, psychic ability, knowledge, & wisdom. I am always in my head, & a deep thinker, I over analyze everything. I am very systematic in the type of work that I do, & it makes me very good at it.

Sorry, I love talking about this stuff! It's very interesting. I wonder what it must have been just a few years ago..I'm guessing murky.

Also, have you found that a higher percentage of those on this board, have very out there colors? When you mention, pink - orange isn't a color you see often, what colors do you see most often? Oh, & when you see the persons aura, do you see them, or does my guide offer the info, or do you just pick up on it, such as how others pick up on people's thoughts?

Again, what an AMAZING ability! Thank You!!

Theophila 01-11-2015 12:20 PM

Hello Octobersky:smile:

If you can may I have a reading? Thanks x

Rosebud 01-11-2015 03:07 PM

Good Morning OctoberSky!

I always wished I could see auras but it is obviously not mean't to be. When you have time I would really appreciate an aura reading. Thanks!

:smile:

Hermes47 01-11-2015 06:38 PM

Would you read mine, pretty please? :3

OctoberSky 01-11-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
This is a pretty neat ability! Thank You OctoberSky. :hug3:

For me, although I had to look it up, & just went to a bunch of online places, this is what it may mean...which is pretty darn close, as I have a lot of transition going on.

Pale pink, mentions sensitive, loving, but another thing is people see me as "soft" I'm immediately judged for it. Negatively, but I've also always attracted people to me too, because they see me as personable.

As for the orange, I am adventurous, & I am really struggling with an addiction/desires right now. I am also way more blunt than I've ever been before, & super talkative now a days, compared to before. I'm very driven, competitive ect.

I wonder what kind of red. I was curious to see if red was more dominant for me, & knew there had to be some in there. I've also been very frustrated, & angry for the last little while, & I feel if I'm letting go, but it's slow.

& than Deep Purple, intuitive, psychic ability, knowledge, & wisdom. I am always in my head, & a deep thinker, I over analyze everything. I am very systematic in the type of work that I do, & it makes me very good at it.

Sorry, I love talking about this stuff! It's very interesting. I wonder what it must have been just a few years ago..I'm guessing murky.

Also, have you found that a higher percentage of those on this board, have very out there colors? When you mention, pink - orange isn't a color you see often, what colors do you see most often? Oh, & when you see the persons aura, do you see them, or does my guide offer the info, or do you just pick up on it, such as how others pick up on people's thoughts?

Again, what an AMAZING ability! Thank You!!

This ability is just natural for me and all I do is focus on the person's energy and then I see the aura color in my third eye. And I have found that people who are more spiritual and have abilities and etc have a more special aura. And I do pick up on people's thoughts since I have telepathy. :smile:

BlueCat 02-11-2015 12:55 AM

I'm not really sure if my aura is light yellow, my 3rd eye isn't that open. Could you please see my aura clearly please, OctoberSky?

crystalexoskeleton 02-11-2015 12:59 AM

Could you please read my aura? It's easy enough to see one's own aura but since every aura is unique, and looks a little bit different depending in the viewers, I am curious to know what you see in mine. Thank you in advance.