Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Fairies Painting, Fairies & Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=62920)

FairyCrystal 31-01-2014 11:47 PM

Fairies Painting, Fairies & Angels

I'd like to share some of my creations with you.
I do all kinds of creative things, oil-painting on canvas, occasionally murals. But also completely different things, like woolen fairies and angels
Bear with me, I'll show you some of my work!

This is one of the paintings I'm currently working on, so not finished yet. Inspired by Thomas Kincade

Hobbit houses, which was quite a lot of fun to do!

Inspired by Bob Ross, but adepted it into my own version and included the lighthouse. I love lighthouses!

And sometimes I like to do intuitive or abstract painting.

And this should explain the "Fairies & Angels" I mentioned in the header.

I'll introduce some of them later

Neville 01-02-2014 12:04 AM

These are truly quiet beautiful, thank you for sharing here.

GoldenLioness 01-02-2014 12:46 AM

Grand art :)

Skybird 01-02-2014 02:28 AM

Very awesome, thank you for sharing :))

Clover 01-02-2014 02:31 AM

Just beautiful....:smile: I especially love the lighthouse.

Kamila 01-02-2014 02:37 AM

:)

WOW that is sooo beautiful :icon_eek: I love the angels how do u make those? Thank u for sharing :icon_albino: :thumbsup:

Spiritualist74 01-02-2014 04:35 AM

the light house painting is captivating, my eye is drawn to the sun light , I like the variety of color in the piece . nice art thanks for sharing. look forward to seeing more

FairyCrystal 01-02-2014 10:54 AM

Thank you all!
Everyone always loves the Lighthouse. One of my faves too, the colours are so warm!

This one is Venice Bride.

Tried painting a crystal, not easy, as it's basically an illusion, after all there's no such thing as transparent paint.

Tried some more, this canvas is a work in progress. The pyramid and clear crystal are done, think I'm happy with the mangano calcite as well. The kyanite is a ***** though, lol, and still needs work.

@ Kamila the fairies and angels is wool, using felting needles, practice and creativity, haha.
I've made some 40-45 for others. As I make the fairy I tune into the energy of the person and this defines the colours, hair-style, shape etc. of the fairy/angel. Whilst making it, I get information that is important to that person at this moment in time. Sometimes from a past life, sometimes about their personality, health, whatever. So I make these fairies when someone orders one and they get the reading with it. Each fairy or angels comes with a crystal that goes with the energy of the recipient.

Moon goddess with dreamcatcher, which I also made myself.

GoldenLioness 01-02-2014 04:27 PM

FairyCrystal do you sell these paintings and angels? I would love to purchase one :)

FairyCrystal 02-02-2014 05:57 PM

Yes, but most of the fairies here, have already been sold.

I love this one!

Unicorn with orb

Still working on this one, perspective isn't exactly right, but one way or another I find that quite charming.