Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   How to post images? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132955)

dwilliams 11-12-2019 04:00 AM

How to post images?

Is there a way to post images? If yes, how?

leadville 12-12-2019 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwilliams
Is there a way to post images? If yes, how?

Only, it appears, if it has a web presence. I can't see a way of uploading personal images.

inavalan 13-12-2019 12:32 AM

click "go advanced", another page loads
click "manage attachments", another window opens, where you can upload files from your computer or internet

on your UserCP click on "attachments" to see all the attachments you have uploaded; there is a storage limit

leadville 13-12-2019 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
click "go advanced", another page loads
click "manage attachments", another window opens, where you can upload files from your computer or internet

on your UserCP click on "attachments" to see all the attachments you have uploaded; there is a storage limit

Lower down your intended thread posting see 'Additional Options', Attach Files, click/tap 'Manage Attachments', look for Upload File From Your Computer, then Browse for a file on your computer, click/tap 'Upload'

A 1.1meg photo exceeded the website limit when I tried to test this procedure. About 0.9 meg looks to be the limit.

Shivani Devi 17-12-2019 03:00 AM

I have personally found that uploading images directly onto this forum via a mobile phone or using Google Chrome is pretty much impossible...unless someone else can tell me how to do it...I have tried and tried to no avail.

However, when using my PC and doing it through Internet Explorer, it is easy peasy...at least those older browsers can do something. LOL

leadville 17-12-2019 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have personally found that uploading images directly onto this forum via a mobile phone or using Google Chrome is pretty much impossible...unless someone else can tell me how to do it...I have tried and tried to no avail.

However, when using my PC and doing it through Internet Explorer, it is easy peasy...at least those older browsers can do something. LOL

I haven't used Chrome but I don't see why images can't be uploaded from it in the same way they can through Firefox or the ancient IE. I don't often use a phone for website browsing or uploading images so it's an unfamiliar task and I can't help you.

One problem with any image is the file size limitation imposed by the website. The test image I used of 1.1 Meg was rejected. Perhaps it's a similar problem with your phone image file size?

munmin89 18-01-2021 02:16 AM

A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing!