Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Is reality fake if I am creating it? (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141163)

Ewwerrin 14-08-2021 11:22 PM

Is reality fake if I am creating it?
 
I always want to create a reality and then I succeed in manifesting the reality of my intention. And then... it feels fake. It feels like everything is fake. All the things I felt bad about, then changed the reality and then feel good about it(even tho I actually focused and felt good before the manifestation). It's a nice ability. But it also makes everything feel like an illusion. Like that what is outside of me is not real. Even tho it is, but when it expands, that even tho I created it, what I created is more than what I created it to be. Infinite...

It's fake in the sense that I created it, and that things I created also comes with things that I didn't create. Or am I just not aware that I had put them in my vortex? Maybe a long time ago and completely forgot about it?

Because I find it hard to understand that I have been creating all of this. And why? Why did I also even create a reality where I don't even remember why I created it, and sometimes even forget that I am the creator of my own reality.

Like there has to be an eternal me that knows all of it, that can help me remember all of it, but I can't find it. Like the "vortex" or "God Source". Is that what holds the true perspective of the true reality behind all of it and how and why it was all created by me and why and how. Where my true will and true real intention is. Always held in perfect vibrational escrow. Like God Source.

Ewwerrin 14-08-2021 11:28 PM

How do I get there if I don't know what it is yet? How can I even learn to recognize it when it is here? The real God Source Reality/Perspective/Knowing/Consciousness/Awareness.

wstein 15-08-2021 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I always want to create a reality and then I succeed in manifesting the reality of my intention. And then... it feels fake. It feels like everything is fake... But it also makes everything feel like an illusion. Like that what is outside of me is not real. Even tho it is, but when it expands, that even tho I created it, what I created is more than what I created it to be. Infinite...

There is no way to sugar coat this. I hate to break it to you, this is ALL an illusion, including 'you'. When you can just change it at a whim, is automatically seems so insubstantial (which it is).

[advanced] Its helpful to sit with, then stare into the face of 'Infinite'. It's a bit daunting at first but will settle your concerns. Sorry, it will still be fake but you will be less unsettled about that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Because I find it hard to understand that I have been creating all of this. And why? Why did I also even create a reality where I don't even remember why I created it, and sometimes even forget that I am the creator of my own reality.

Yeah, a good question for sure. I have asked about this too but haven't found any answers. One part of the problem is that the fake you is doing the asking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Like there has to be an eternal me that knows all of it, that can help me remember all of it, but I can't find it. Like the "vortex" or "God Source". Is that what holds the true perspective of the true reality behind all of it and how and why it was all created by me and why and how. Where my true will and true real intention is. Always held in perfect vibrational escrow. Like God Source.

Demanding an 'eternal me' is just you trying to deal with the absurdity of the situation you now realize you are in. There is a 'Source' but its you as much as anything/one. There is may not be any true intention other than hmmm, may let's do this...oops

----------
In a sense congratulations, you are beginning to wake up. It's not what they told you is it?

ayar415 26-08-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
One part of the problem is that the fake you is doing the asking.


The fake you never do the asking, the kind that is serious. It always does the answering. In doing so, it fabricates beliefs in the form of knowledge - both material (aka science) and spiritual (aka religion).

Material knowledge is the killer. It provides the fabric for spinning the web of existential reality in which the fake you are imprisoned. The spider, that marvelous spinner of the trap, is the human mind.

WantToBeHappy 10-10-2021 12:30 AM

I have the same issue. If I am manifesting something good I still feel guilty and cannot enjoy the fruit.

Dan_SF 10-10-2021 04:09 AM

Quote:

Why did I also even create a reality where I don't even remember why I created it


You can answer this question by yourself, if you have the correct informations at hand.

I'll try to lead you to the answer.

Have you ever imagined something, for a longer period of time, and then, when if finally happened - it turned out not to be as exciting as in the imagination ?

You (the spiritual you) have found out why it happens, and you have found the solution to that problem.

Here is a suggestion, which will bring you to the point. I do not recommend to do it if you want to keep the excitement.

Go to youtube and look at any (to you) unknown magic trick.
Feel the excitement and the joy of being mesmerized by the performance.
Then go and seek a video, which reveals how this magic trick is done.
Then go watch the first video again, and notice how the initial excitement in you is gone.

Now, If you think about what happened, you will discover the answer to the quoted question.

Ewwerrin 11-10-2021 03:44 AM

Thanks for all the answers, but do you guys just accept "everything is fake" and just let it all be. Or do you guys look for / believe in something more "real." OR IS perhaps both ways the same. Accept its all fake and let the reality be revealed. Like "I'll recognize it when I see it." Or how do you see this?

@Heppburn thanks also for this, I wanted to reply but I have infinite perspectives of what you asked, especially limitted in words. To understand what you actually ment. Will change the question I have about that method. because I do sense a truth in there.

But often I find that I can only receive what I have already realised myself. When I ask. And receive a reminder of what I had realised. But how do I realise in the first place? Where does that come from and what makes it possible? And what is it that enables me to do that? Is this thing what you ment with the word God?

Guillaume 11-10-2021 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Thanks for all the answers, but do you guys just accept "everything is fake" and just let it all be. Or do you guys look for / believe in something more "real." OR IS perhaps both ways the same. Accept its all fake and let the reality be revealed. Like "I'll recognize it when I see it." Or how do you see this?

There is a physical world, this is what regular Science tries to describe.
Your world is your own manifestation, but there is a common ground that doesn't depend on the observer.

asearcher 11-10-2021 09:58 AM

hi could you please give me an example of something you have created so I can follow you better? Because I am feeling somewhat confused by your description?

The way I see it we create our own response to our reality every single moment and that's not fake. So what ever is created and comes from the within is true, but now I guess I am thinking of creation of more a feeling, perspective of matters.

Sometimes a couple have two different realities on how they see the relationship for instance, both is true.

But I guess maybe what you mean is that you created a world somewhere in the astral? and you made it into your reality?

Or have you tried to willingly manipulate someone in this reality to see things the way you see them? Just so I get a better understanding what's up? Then again you may not want to give me more clues, and that's up to you of course =)

Miss Hepburn 11-10-2021 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
@ Miss Hepburn thanks also for this....I have infinite perspectives .....
To understand what you actually meant. ....

Well, sure, lemme simplify what I meant...the answers are inside of you ...or another way to say it
if you sit in silence with a question in your heart,
it may take awhile, but the insight to the issue WILL come...you know like "a dawning realization"....
or having a brick fall on your head and you
''get it''.
Cuz we can explain forever, give opinions ---but it is best when we 'get it' ourselves.

But, these things come to us when we lay down any resistance or doubts or pain, whatever, and open
to the Powers That Be, the Universe, our Guides, God ...and we are able to receive insight.

PS Miss H is fine if you want ---not 'Hepburn', please. Thanks.

CosmicWonder 11-10-2021 02:26 PM

@ Miss H,

The fact that you say “in your heart” and not “in your mind” says you’re more of a heart person as in where your depth of space goes. It tells that you’ve maybe had some lifetimes evolving the heartspace. Where others might have evolved the headspace.

Miss Hepburn 11-10-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
@ Miss H,
The fact that you say “in your heart” and not “in your mind” says you’re more of a heart person as in where your depth of space goes. It tells that you’ve maybe had some lifetimes evolving the heartspace. Where others might have evolved the headspace.

:tongue: I wish! (But I will say my hard knocks makes me a little bit nicer to people when I really wanna strangle them.)

But, keeping the intention in the forefront of your mind is excellent.
What we focus on, what we give our attention to is usually what we love...whether it be fear, our new pet or keeping a clean/neat/lovely home.

wstein 12-10-2021 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Thanks for all the answers, but do you guys just accept "everything is fake" and just let it all be. Or do you guys look for / believe in something more "real." OR IS perhaps both ways the same.

Personally I refer to it as an illusion rather than 'fake' but not a big difference. Acceptance (of all things) leads to inner peace. There is little point trying to fight that which has no substance anyway, it only leads to suffering. There is nothing more "real" (or less real), if there was it would not 'all' be fake.

Ewwerrin 13-10-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
hi could you please give me an example of something you have created so I can follow you better?

I have manifested the realisation of the illusionary nature of physical reality.

Ewwerrin 13-10-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Personally I refer to it as an illusion rather than 'fake' but not a big difference. Acceptance (of all things) leads to inner peace. There is little point trying to fight that which has no substance anyway, it only leads to suffering. There is nothing more "real" (or less real), if there was it would not 'all' be fake.

yeah thats nice.

Ewwerrin 13-10-2021 09:53 AM

From post 11
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, sure, lemme simplify what...
... ', please. Thanks.

Thanks I kinda get it now, and I have experienced this many times. I have to completely unconditionally surrender everything. And then I regain/restore everything that I truely am.

is like the idea of surrendering to who I truely am. Or giving up who I am not.

"reallowing connection with source."

Miss Hepburn 13-10-2021 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I have manifested the realisation of the illusionary nature of physical reality.

Manifesting a realization! Now that's cool. :thumbsup:

Dan_SF 14-10-2021 09:29 AM

The experience, while it is experienced, is not fake.
But when the experience passes and becomes a memory, it is then when you can judge it as fake under following condition:
When there is nothing loveable or good in it.

Explanation:

Imagine holding a matchstick.
When it is unlit, it is ready to receive the manifestation.
When you lit it, the manifestation is happening.
When the flame stops, the manifestation is over and done.

God is litting one matchstick after another.
Human minds remember the last matchstick, and by this remembering they perpetuate the same experiences over and over again.

God's joy is in litting a new matchstick.
Human minds place their joy in the smoke of the last matchstick.
But this joy is as fleeting as the smoke.

AStites 19-11-2021 08:50 PM

I often wonder about something similar related to when I have a premonition about something.

Am I actually getting a message of something coming and seeing it before hand or am I manifesting into existence because I saw it in my head?

It happens in unhelpful ways too, so hard to know. Rarely effecting me directly. For instance, I had visited a location that has been closed out of curiosity of anything going on there, then also spoke about it to my dad about how it was a shame no one was utilizing it. Then a few months later, development plans are announced and work has been started in the place I had gone. This seems more like premonition then manifesting, but some aren't that obvious. On another occasion I made a comment about how a neighbor that was building a new house would be better off living in an RV instead of living inside the construction. A week later there was an RV there.

Is there there a fine line between manifestation and just focusing on something because deep down you are getting messages of them happening anyway?

I also wonder sometimes if its just me being more in tune with the layout of things and what makes logical sense. Or just my Scorpy sense :smile:

Dan_SF 20-11-2021 07:52 AM

Quote:

Am I actually getting a message of something coming and seeing it before hand or am I manifesting into existence because I saw it in my head?


Good questions.
I have one more more theory.

It is a bit difficult to explain it to the people who do not have the same pre-knowledge, but i can point it out.

To understand it you'll have to switch the perspective from "Future and past" thinking into the awareness of the unchanging "Now".

From the "now" perspective, the past does not matter. The future becomes a plan, which is in someone's mind.

If you understand this, then there is another possibility to the quoted thing.

First the fact: A plan is in someone's mind. If you want to visit your friend, lets say in 10 days, 1pm in the museum, then your friend needs to have that plan as well.
Therefore it takes at least two, to have it happen. Or else it may not go as planed.

The theory:
Let say that, when your mind is doing nothing, it is possible to receive other minds plans. (This is mind to mind communication, nonverbal)

You know, the museum has to have other visitors as well, the receptionist has to be there, people from the nearby "Starbucks" or "McDonnalds" restaurant have to be there as well. And maybe, you will meet some other friend in there ...

All of this is planed beforehand, and then it is experienced in the physical reality.

So, my guess is that you are receiving a question if you want to be a participant of the future event. (with you, here, i mean the Spirit part of you)

utopiandreamchild 20-11-2021 08:27 PM

Reality is what's before our eyes, it's an undeniable fact, the rest is left to our imagination and dreams.
Love, utopia

Dan_SF 23-11-2021 01:45 AM

I know of different saying, which is:

"Reality is in the eye of the perceiver"

If you call this world a reality, then it is not an undeniable fact.
The only fact is, that is currently now.
It is not a fact just because you see it, or feel it or touch it. It is a fact because your essence is focused here.

If you want to see something different, then you will need to deny the reality of what you see.

pixiedust 24-11-2021 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan_SF
"Reality is in the eye of the perceiver"
If you call this world a reality, then it is not an undeniable fact.
The only fact is, that is currently now.

Can you elaborate on what else we can see @Dan_SF?

:hug3:

Native spirit 24-11-2021 11:41 AM

I agree with Wstein post 3


Namaste

Dan_SF 25-11-2021 04:05 AM

Elaborate ... hmmm.

Few times now, i was walking/going through the "daily life" thinking that is how it is.

Then i saw that it can be different.

If you would ask me what i did to make it happen, i would probably say "nothing". Which is true (for that time, when it happened).

Words can not really describe it. The change was so subtle that i can say that:
Nothing has changed yet something must have been changed.
I'm still seeking what that cause is. Or how to make it happen a bit more often.

pixiedust 25-11-2021 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Elaborate ... hmmm.


Thanks Dan.

My post was edited, but I actually intended my question to revolve around "If you want to see something different, then you will need to deny the reality of what you see."

And it looks like you answered that way!

I was always taught to just let these things come and go, but your sentence piqued my interest.

Thanks for all your interesting posts around the forum.

p


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums