Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Internal Flash of Light (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24008)

1being 19-10-2011 02:37 AM

Internal Flash of Light

hi

i began waking from sleep
*thinking*
Big FLASH

i don't recall the thoughts, specifically because i wasn't fully conscious.

it sort of seems like it's a flash in my *eyes* but it isn't, it was on the inside (possibly from behind forehead area? it wasn't from the top of the skull or either side and it did seem to be right in front of / above my eyes).

my mind is *always* cranking when i first wake up but the thoughts are typically VERY quick.

???

Adrienne 19-10-2011 04:51 AM

Interesting on the flash ! Is this the first time this has happened ?

maybe you were having an AHA moment ?

1being 19-10-2011 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Interesting on the flash ! Is this the first time this has happened ?

maybe you were having an AHA moment ?

no, i have had flashes before ... but this one was by far, might brighter.

it could've been a sort of "aha" but i don't know the specific thoughts my mind was thinking. i sense something "beneath me" smirking and quite smug (i don't know if i'm sensing a part of myself or if it's someone else). when i sense inside, i sometimes physically "enact" for myself, externalize. i learned that is sometimes NOT the wisest thing to do.

Adrienne 19-10-2011 05:54 AM

on second thought, perhaps not an AHA moment

more focus on the flash of light

Serenity Bear 19-10-2011 07:27 AM

Optical lights etc can be caused by migraines if you have those. Iv had bar codes, flashes, orbs etc all down to migraines.

Internal sight is much like day dreaming, so a flash from that would be in that area.

1being 19-10-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
Optical lights etc can be caused by migraines if you have those. Iv had bar codes, flashes, orbs etc all down to migraines.

Internal sight is much like day dreaming, so a flash from that would be in that area.

my internal light is off (darkness in mind where there used to be light; there is no more)

i've had headaches and i've had migraines (not chronic, they're rare - but i have had them) but this was unusual. just one big FLASH.

vespa68 29-12-2013 12:41 PM

I have gotten white flashes in my 3rd eye very often in the past year. I think it has to do with thr 3rd eye opening. It could be a connection with the other side.

Vinayaka 29-12-2013 01:07 PM

In my opinion, it's a common mystical experience.

Rawnrr 29-12-2013 02:13 PM

The Pineal gland has been found to have optic receptors similar to an eye, so perhaps something went on internally to stimulate this gland and give an experience similar to a flash of light.

Simon_Templar 29-12-2013 03:26 PM

I see all sorts of things behind my eyes, especially at night. Perhaps you are waking up to a form of mysticism.