Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Heart creation in action (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138961)

PurpleCabbage 01-02-2021 03:20 AM

Heart creation in action

A fun true short story. So the past year was enriched by numerous synchronizations for me, prompted initially by what was communicated to me through telepathic communication as “If you live on earth your eyes are a little set of video cameras”, for some advanced post earth ET species that utilizes the Ajna third eye (6, blue, F, Saturn) systems through a productive technologically computerized movie system remotely. Featuring anyone & everyone.

Enlightening in my universe, I’m co-producing the Earth Chakra Movie from none other than my home here in Seattle Washington, home of the space needle & the multicultural epicenter of Bellevue & Redmond. (as written on our city sign “Redmond - the bicycle capital of the world”) With our high density of educated Asian & Indian multinationals continually growing & the internet movement, the area has become a diverse ethnic hub. It is a common occurrence to see the famous founder William Gates III wearing denim or a bicycle helmet, while talking on his phone traveling between campuses. Each day features a new set of actors & for the evolutionary theme of Harvard leadership, I’m providing a personal touch of vegetarianism in an already heavily vegetarian populated area around Microsoft.

This day was a tale of The Anahata, the Heart Chakra (Green, 4, D, Mars) depicted as the six sided star or hexagon and for a brief lunch excursion on foot I had come across just that, a small six sided building amongst some trees. Deities come in many sizes. Upon entering the small hexagon gazebo I walked to the very center, pausing for a moment to observe in calm meditation. To my surprise directly located in my vision at the very center of this tiny building, rappelling from a tiny thread there was hanging, a teeny tiny soft bright green inch worm. To the tiny creatures perspective, a feat of epic proportions, hanging from the side of an apparatus some forty stories in its own length.

This next scene takes place some days following, where the continuous recording process of life has become an integral part of earthly living, as an educational film or projection. In this instance I’m returning home from the capitol hill Seattle area on bicycle after some forty miles of travel for the day, busy amidst placing small waterproof stickers on frequented sign posts. Featuring the Happy Purple Cabbage & Green Broccoli smiley faced vegetables with a caption reading “Go Vegetarian!”. Synchronicities weigh in the momentum on karmic evolution at light speed. For a brief moment I had arrived at an open area next to a traffic light, where I was admiring one of the vegetarian stickers, placed from a previous days application, on the back of a tall sign post located next to a small daycare for children. The thought suddenly crossed my mind, what value was a vegetarian sticker to a classroom of kindergarteners playing outside on the playground, if only the tallest children were able to observe it, over the tall fence encompassing the playground. Immediately I had factored, there is one open place slightly higher on this signpost, if I placed a second sticker slightly higher it is possible a few more of the smaller children playing outside could potentially observe the happy vegetarian sticker, and ultimately change their course of evolutionary karmic potential for their better or for the better of the whole school in some way.

This is a movie after all. So I made the decision, I’ll go for it I thought, I have the time, one more sticker, even though it looks slightly redundant from my perspective the kids could benefit. So I climb on-top of my bicycle-seat carefully, balancing, placing the second sticker up &....

Two things happen instantaneously. First the traffic light turns green, & suddenly there is a bright Yellow Lamborghini that was now parked behind me, that floors it, with its huge engine ripping through the air. At the exact same moment, also materializing out of thin air, and delicately landing onto my hand after reaching high onto the signpost, the teeny tiny green inch worm has now made a second appearance. Happily traveling at great inch-speed across my right forearm.

Mathematically, where there was no opportunity for karmic advancements in a timeline. There was introduced a direction of life benefiting influence into the physical Heart potential, by promoting life supporting behaviors and habits. The Anahata in exponential evolution. The Yellow Lamborghini itself could literally have been driven by one of the students at the daycare, that cycled through a karmic lifetime in one instant. The little forest friend represents the connection to the higher sensitivity to the heart & the inclusion of all creatures forming universes together.

This is only one of the hundreds of experiences from last year I had in instantaneous karmic synchronization that occurred. When the simple act of supplying vegetarian knowledge is provided into Heart fields that are trying to actively conceptualize cause & effect reciprocation, the benefits are all encompassing. From the outside it might appear as “who is going to provide the miracle?”, in reality, the action is performed at light speed and is absolute with perfect calculation. To be one to provide this experience for others can be instantaneously ephemeral or it can last a lifetime, this is the infinite act of giving, and that is truly the value of the Heart.

Happy Hearts Happy Anahata... Go vegan!

Namaste
-Jesse