Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Wiccan Suppliers?! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4769)

Lostgirl 17-10-2010 02:28 PM

Wiccan Suppliers?!

Hi everyone!

As a relative newbie to Wicca i find it very difficult to know where to find suppliers for all our wonderful tools, candles etc etc. So i thought a good idea would be to start a thread where people can post where the go to get everything for their Wicca needs.....

Websites and shops alike would be great just somewhere we can go to find what we need!

Blessed Be x

Kapitan_Prien 17-10-2010 03:26 PM

A good one I know of in the U.S. is Isis Books and Gifts. We can't post commercial links directly but a Google search will bring it right to you. *wink*

earthprowler 17-10-2010 04:10 PM

don't know where you're at but if you check in your yellow pages under metaphysical shops they carry everything or can get it for you.

Lostgirl 17-10-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
A good one I know of in the U.S. is Isis Books and Gifts. We can't post commercial links directly but a Google search will bring it right to you. *wink*

Love the wink at the end there :D Will check it out! Im in the UK - Cambridgshire actaully so i shall have a look at all options. Just thought it would be a good idea as so many new people to Wicca have no idea where to get supplies!

Kapitan_Prien 17-10-2010 06:08 PM

LoL...Ah ok. I don't know with regards to UK dealers. I'm not Witch or Wiccan...but naturally have 'crossed paths' with the sites in my travels. *smile*

Lostgirl 17-10-2010 06:46 PM

Well thank you very much anyways. I just thought it would be a good idea for people to post where they get their bits and pieces from so anyone can find what they need.

norseman 18-10-2010 12:50 PM

One thing to think about, LostGirl, is either making your own or using things that just cross your path when walking in the countryside. I have a good selection of Hag stones, for example, just picked up on a beach. Also, I invest a lot in acorns, pine cones - stuff like that. :smile:

Lostgirl 18-10-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norseman
One thing to think about, LostGirl, is either making your own or using things that just cross your path when walking in the countryside. I have a good selection of Hag stones, for example, just picked up on a beach. Also, I invest a lot in acorns, pine cones - stuff like that. :smile:

Thats a great idea Norseman thank you very much :D:hug:

November Decay 19-10-2010 03:10 AM

I don't mean to shamelessly plug, but I sell some minor Wicca things....

Lostgirl 19-10-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by November Decay
I don't mean to shamelessly plug, but I sell some minor Wicca things....

It was a well thought out plug though may I add.......where can i find stuff you sell?! Can we ask that :confused: