Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Is this a sign not to take this job? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140065)

LadyVirgoxoxo 01-05-2021 12:56 PM

Is this a sign not to take this job?

Hi everyone,

Thursday evening, I was opening up a cake box when a little bit of black plastic shot into my eye. I was able to get it out the following morning. No bleeding, tearing, or loss of vision thankfully. But wow what are the chances of that happening? At the time I thought this was the universe punishing me because I was on Facebook, feeling very jealous of a former friend who got married.

Then Friday afternoon, I got a job offer for a job I've been interviewing for that's out-of-state. I have a week to make the decision. I have never been to the city but the job sounds like something I would enjoy and grow in. I have been asking God for a sign in helping me to make my decision on what job I should take since I'm interviewing with another place, too. Is this a sign that if I accept it, I'm making a blind decision and I'll regret it? I'm thinking about checking out the city before I make a final decision. But I've been trying to make sense out of this traumatic and painful eye situation that happened the other night. I mean I've opened up so many cake boxes in my life, what are the chances of something like this happening?

asearcher 02-05-2021 04:40 AM

Hi Ladyvirgoxoxo,

You wrote you had a week of decision to make? When does the other interview take place in time? Is it within that week? If so when you go to it you can tell them I have recently been to another interview and I have a week's of notice, this way if they too are interested in havnig you they can speed up the processe and tell you so. and then you will make up your mind.

Things like getting something in your eye etc happens to me all the time, I don't think it is a correlation to the job situations.

It could be done so you would not leave your home or something like that, to win some time, or if you would go out something bad would have happened to you.

Hope everything works out! Follow your gut feeling! =)

asearcher 04-05-2021 04:33 AM

Hi!

Just want to "say" soemthing else too. In my experience there are lessons in everything so even if you go with the job you are insecure about something will make it so the right job will return to you, that way it's been with me.

PlatitudePluto 18-05-2021 02:34 AM

Do you think it is?

lostsoul13 22-06-2021 12:00 PM

Sounds rather tramtic - I wouldn't say it's a 'sign' because you were hurt- but decently you will interpreted it as you please...congratulations on your up and coming job - could be something to look forward too.. Maybe another sign? Hope your ok! But if you believe it's what your were looking for- opportunities like this don't happen often... What can you lose out on? Maybe feedback could be a sign will a little push you could be in new job, new city!!!what more would you want?