Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shiva (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146246)

lomax 17-03-2023 02:13 PM

Shiva

Last year i asked a contact of mine to address me to his superior which I was told it was Shiva.

Anyway,I addressed my request and I forgot about it.
Later I started to complain again about my kundalini situation and I received a message about a date,and that things are going to change.

Of course I mocked the message,cause I don't trust easily.

That day came and I woke up at 5:00am feeling surges of cold and heat all over my body.
I ask my self what is this,and a song starts to play in my mind.

Visions of Shiva-How much can you take.

Then I hear the message,'' he is shaping the universe''.
I saw our universe and I felt an active presence behind it.

What I felt was a cosmic force which was remote from human understanding.A force that shapes the universe in a deeper level, even capable to destroy it.

I didn't know what to do,cause I had the feeling That every attempt to ask for something would be futile,so I just made a coffee and started my day, hoping that it was the final step to my freedom...

AngelBlue 17-03-2023 02:21 PM

Oh my goodness . I haven't even read the post ( sorry) . It's just so lovely to see you. You have been missed so much ..

lomax 17-03-2023 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Oh my goodness . I haven't even read the post ( sorry) . It's just so lovely to see you. You have been missed so much ..

:smile:
Thanks.
I do my best to fix things, so I decided not to engage with others that much.:hug3:

AngelBlue 17-03-2023 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
:smile:
Thanks.
I do my best to fix things, so I decided not to engage with others that much.:hug3:

Bless you. You have to do what you have to do.
( I've had no-one to throw my white feathers at :wink: )...

lomax 17-03-2023 05:17 PM

Ah yes.The feathers.

Still have them as well.

Recently I was shown that there are different orders of angelics

The guardians,threshold angels,the healers, the friends-companions and for sure there are others as well.

The friends are those who can do manifestations.Something tells me that they are related to Sandalphon which in Greek means synadelfos-fellow one.

AngelBlue 18-03-2023 07:40 AM

Lomax , it sounds to me as though you have been making some headway in your endeavour.
You are on a journey.
Stops and starts as is the way with anything .
It's not easy.

lomax 18-03-2023 07:45 AM

Quote:

Lomax , it sounds to me as though you have been making some headway in your endeavour.
You are on a journey.
Stops and starts as is the way with anything .
It's not easy.

That's true.

AngelBlue 18-03-2023 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
That's true.

True but worth it.
It's a case of two steps forward and one back all time . And sometimes it's as though it all stops and stands still. These "pauses" in development are crucial so as we can digest and store into our sub-conscious mind all that we learn . This is so much more important than learning maths at school.
And that's why we get impatient and frustrated ! ( Well I do !)..

lomax 18-03-2023 08:18 AM

I just picked the clothes basin to put them out for drying and there's a feather stickied.
Ha ha.

lomax 18-03-2023 08:51 AM

Quote:

True but worth it.
It's a case of two steps forward and one back all time . And sometimes it's as though it all stops and stands still. These "pauses" in development are crucial so as we can digest and store into our sub-conscious mind all that we learn . This is so much more important than learning maths at school.
And that's why we get impatient and frustrated ! ( Well I do !)..

Exactly.
:biggrin: