Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What sort of technology is there in the afterlife? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128912)

Burntfruit 11-04-2019 06:36 PM

What sort of technology is there in the afterlife?

I think in the library areas they have both kindles and books so people use what is most comfortable.

I have also heard there are air-buses to allow people to transport in a social and traditional way.

What other tech is available there?

iamthat 11-04-2019 07:00 PM

I would have thought that such technology would be redundant in the afterlife. We use technology on the physical plane because of the density and limitations of physical existence. The astral and mental planes are realms where thoughts manifest with ease, so people could travel where they wanted by simply thinking about where they want to go. Then again, if people want to travel in more traditional "physical" ways then they could manifest some kind of transport but it would not be necessary.

Peace.

Burntfruit 11-04-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
I would have thought that such technology would be redundant in the afterlife. We use technology on the physical plane because of the density and limitations of physical existence. The astral and mental planes are realms where thoughts manifest with ease, so people could travel where they wanted by simply thinking about where they want to go. Then again, if people want to travel in more traditional "physical" ways then they could manifest some kind of transport but it would not be necessary.

Peace.

Actually they have more advanced tech than on Earth bro.

JosephineB 11-04-2019 07:47 PM

Are you talking more about different planets OP?

Burntfruit 11-04-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Are you talking more about different planets OP?

No I am talking about the afterlife, but yes other planet is of interest to me as a separate topic.

JosephineB 11-04-2019 08:02 PM

I don't imagine there are material possessions but what the heck do I know!

Kindle is a brand name though.

Dather12 18-04-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

There are schools and police and cash in the astrals. Yes, money.

Kaere 19-04-2019 02:18 AM

I hear the wifi is impressive.

Wally 19-04-2019 02:24 AM

Hmail and hmail. (Heaven and hell) You don't need a password for the hell account.

Rah nam 19-04-2019 04:39 AM

Depending what we understand by "afterlife"
I would suggest non.
Why would you need technology if you can create what ever you need.

Taking a Break 20-04-2019 10:07 PM

I believe there is no technology in the afterlife, I believe in reincarnation.
Imagine your life now without your body, that's it!
It's very boring, NO emotions, awareness/consciensness, senses, fun, sadness etc. they are just like zombies only in a civilized manner, from an earthling/human point of view.
So lets make the best of life while were here.
Start doing all the (legal) things you want to do.
Start exercising, live a healthy lifestyle to maximize your life.

zabrianne 22-04-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dather12
There are schools and police and cash in the astrals. Yes, money.

wow how did you come up with this idea of money in the afterlife?
im curious

Taking a Break 22-04-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zabrianne
im curious

A person involved with spirits told me once that there are feasts and they even slaughter bulls for consumption, I don't know what to think about this, maybe an experienced member can shed some light.

TheTruth 22-04-2019 03:04 PM

There is no before or after, only now.

It's a matter of uplifting your consciousness thus shifting your perception from the relativities of duality, to the transcendental absolute.

Until you learn this you will continue to incarnate, sooner or later we all return home.

iamthat 22-04-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zabrianne
im curious

According to the literature on the afterlife, there are many astral realms, some of which are very similar to the physical Earth. Humans who are less developed may find themselves in one of these realms where they continue to live according to what they are familiar with. So there may be astral shops where people spend astral money, because they don't know any alternatives. As they learn more about life on the astral they move on to higher realms where such Earthly pursuits are left behind.

As for astral feasts where bulls are slaughtered for consumption, in theory anything is possible on the astral. But the astral plane is called the plane of illusion, so these bulls may just be thought-forms and the feasts will be equally illusory, while seeming real to those participating.

Because neither food nor money are necessary on the astral planes, but if people think they need these things then they will find themselves in such a reality. At some stage they move on. Those who are more developed will naturally bypass these lower realms.

Peace.

linen53 22-04-2019 09:11 PM

As above so below.

Burntfruit 25-04-2019 06:58 PM

I was hoping they have gaming PCs but that might be just an earth thing. IDK

Dather12 25-04-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I was hoping they have gaming PCs but that might be just an earth thing. IDK

Lol. One of my most vivid astral experiences this month involved plug-in earbuds -- but not through the ears, they plugged directly into your brain and the screen filled up your whole perception. I saw a pretty amazing episode through those things, so you can only imagine the gaming experience.

Spirit bird 25-04-2019 11:47 PM

What my understanding has always been is that if you wind up
in a higher dimension that we have the ability to manifest whatever resonates with our heart or our hearts desire. So I guess in my mind I would not think we would need or want things like transportation similar to what we have in the 3rd dimension. We should simply be able to wish ourselves somewheres and be there when we open our eyes. Or wish to visit a loved one or someone we know in the afterlife and have them appear before us, or us before them. But I know manifesting is something we are capable of in the higher dimensions. If your heart resonates with a certain childhood home or something familiar you are able to manifest that as well. I only speak from the many spiritual books I have read and this was one commonality that I came across.

peeps 26-05-2019 04:20 AM

It's not technology as we know it. It could be screens and people, the density of everything is different- earth has a dense vibration compared with the afterlife, so we can interact with things here.

In the afterlife, everything is transparent but it's still real for that dimension, and you can interact with it.

You might be able to manoeuvre things differently- with your mind, just conscious intention, or there is some kind of touch-respond system but with less dense bodies and surroundings. ?

After and around 2012 they were talking about how the density of earth was undergoing changes and a lot of resistance building on the planet and light vs dark energies competing for power.

The grids shifting moved people in some cases- if it was part of how they are evolving, from one lifetime to the next whilst still on earth and they underwent changes. Confusion and loss of identity could have been a part of it/normal/commonplace. Some people have been transitioning lives without dying and soul levels and the grid shifting triggered/facilitated this.

I think the population resisted it as a defence against the shifting of the magnetic grids. What this means is that our thinking and ways on earth become backwards- we clung to lower vibrations and dragged each other down.

We are living in a consciousness that references how we were 150yrs ago. We set ourselves into it because we are scared of what the planet is going through. It'd be like a domino effect, they all fall, something tips them over. They can't support each other to stand up straight again because they're all tipping.

Crisis helps people move through change and jump start it but it's not always positive- how it happens, what comes out of it.. it's meant to help, and move you, but it doesn't always do that.

I think then we have to find a way out of it, the lessons you were meant to be moving through work into lower vibrational energies and there's a struggle to emerge out of it.

Lynn 26-05-2019 05:23 AM

Hello

Its all energy without matter or form. Well I should not say without form as a Medium I know well I can see those passed like they were in living form. We become energy so we are free from the confines of the body to be and explore what ever we wish to.

I do not see structure there in the way we have it here on Earth, more I have seen it to be open ended and behind a vale that keeps the two dimensional worlds apart but connected. Its something that one's say is getting thinner as we move to accept more in life after death.

It will be nice not to have to remember a million different passwords I think and remember that some need a cap some need a symbol and some need a number and well dang it all some need all of the above.

It will be nice to not have to use fingers to type.

Lynn

JosephineB 26-05-2019 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Its all energy without matter or form. Well I should not say without form as a Medium I know well I can see those passed like they were in living form. We become energy so we are free from the confines of the body to be and explore what ever we wish to.

I do not see structure there in the way we have it here on Earth, more I have seen it to be open ended and behind a vale that keeps the two dimensional worlds apart but connected. Its something that one's say is getting thinner as we move to accept more in life after death.

It will be nice not to have to remember a million different passwords I think and remember that some need a cap some need a symbol and some need a number and well dang it all some need all of the above.

It will be nice to not have to use fingers to type.

Lynn

Like you say Lynn it is a pain having to remember all the different passwords etc, but I think we need to keep mindful when handing over the control to something other, I mean technology wise.

Burntfruit 31-05-2019 06:54 PM

I would like to study at the tech university @afterlife. I hope to do some of my best work. Also I would like to play a musical instrument and play tennis in prep for my next life with a new combo of skills. :read2:

karok 09-06-2019 02:35 PM

there is no AWS there thats for sure :D

Sapphirez 09-06-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

According to the literature on the afterlife, there are many astral realms, some of which are very similar to the physical Earth. Humans who are less developed may find themselves in one of these realms where they continue to live according to what they are familiar with. So there may be astral shops where people spend astral money, because they don't know any alternatives. As they learn more about life on the astral they move on to higher realms where such Earthly pursuits are left behind.

As for astral feasts where bulls are slaughtered for consumption, in theory anything is possible on the astral. But the astral plane is called the plane of illusion, so these bulls may just be thought-forms and the feasts will be equally illusory, while seeming real to those participating.

Because neither food nor money are necessary on the astral planes, but if people think they need these things then they will find themselves in such a reality. At some stage they move on. Those who are more developed will naturally bypass these lower realms.

Peace.

makes much sense :hug3:

Strangerthanfiction 24-08-2019 09:44 AM

Besides there being buses some people drive cars on the other side. You can be a passenger in an airplane if you want. There are many transportation systems.

On the other side some people use cellphones (i'm assuming either smartphones or a more advanced type of phone that we don't know of but we can use any cellphones both old and new). There are computers to use. You can play video games aswell.

However you can teleport if you want and be anywhere you want. The only places you cannot visit are those of a higher vibration than yourself. I see the spirit world aka the astral plane as mental just like the physical plane.

Just like we can fly planes or be passengers of planes in my opinion i'm hoping we can fly ufos too. The question though is how can i master the art of flight and fly a plane. Both imagination, discipline and focus i believe is needed to fly planes.

As we progress we move further aware from the life we know on earth. People should follow their hearts. If someone want to do something on the other side e.g. play soccer then i support that.

Strangerthanfiction 24-08-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Peace.

I think its interesting that those less developed spend money in astral shops. Thanks for enlightening me. I wonder if the energy of the money has a vibration that matches their development. Just like bull consumption there is a pig in nordic mythology in valhalla that gets slaughtered everyday and eaten for consumption. If they were conscious it would be cruelty so i believe they aren't conscious real beings.